The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Woodlocke City  (Read 18265 times)

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • *Sounds of crunching seashells*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Garthim
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
  • Height: 6.7ft
  • Weight: 270lbs
  • Build: Bulky and bumpy, with a top heavy build.
  • Currently: Looking for a crystal... maybe one that has a darker color.
Re: Woodlocke City
« Reply #120 on: October 15, 2015, 04:23:41 PM »
Jr-71 Saw many diffrent furs..All whiched seemed to be afarid of him or refuse to go near..For not only was he a steam bot, but a rusted and busted up one to..It saddens him that he was quite out oh place in this....place. And everyone around him seem to act like he is a monster...Which to his mind seemed that maybe, he was a mistake..But then again..He really doesn't know much...
  • Avatar by: A picture from Google.
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #121 on: October 15, 2015, 04:39:32 PM »
Cecil continued to wander. Everything looked the same no matter how far he went in any direction. Something finally caught his eye. A robot, worn down and rusty. Cecil couldn't help feeling some sort of strange connection to it. It looked like it had nowhere to go, it was wandering, looking for a purpose. Just like he was... Cecil began to walk in it's direction.
Oh woof

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
« Reply #122 on: October 15, 2015, 04:58:17 PM »
Jr-71 was still shuffleing as it spots a fur walking in his way.. Which almost filled it's emtpy iron heart..but something was trying to make him stop moving.."Stop your to protect furkinzzzzz" which was odd since this wasn't his voice, and it seemed to coming from within..But he shruged it off to get to this fur, as it picked it's left arm off the ground and held it like a baby..
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #123 on: October 15, 2015, 05:12:22 PM »
Cecil saw the steambot as it tried to become defensive. It was very pitiful, his generous instincts kicked in and he wanted to help. He made it to the robot. "Umm... hello, what's your name?"
Oh woof

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #124 on: October 15, 2015, 05:36:55 PM »
The manchine was trying to get it's memory in check..but after some search it came up with an idea."I know my factory number is JR-71....but a name...I don't know." You can hear it's vocal cords shake as it spoke and it's defenseive pose die down..

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #125 on: October 15, 2015, 05:44:36 PM »
"Ok then, I'll just call you JR. You look like you need some repairs, I think I saw a mechanic shop somewhere nearby. Why don't you follow me? I'll take you there and get you fixed up. I have money."
Oh woof

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #126 on: October 15, 2015, 05:52:52 PM »
He nods and steps behind you..."Who are you, and thank you..I wish I could tell you more..but my memeroy core is gone.."

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #127 on: October 15, 2015, 05:57:35 PM »
"My name is Cecil, and you're welcome." They stopped at a building. "Think this is it, it doesn't look like much, but they may have what you need. Your missing a memory core you say?"
Oh woof

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • I am just some guy. That's 'bout it
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: White and blue
  • Height: 5'10
  • Currently: Being current.
« Reply #128 on: October 15, 2015, 06:19:13 PM »
Xander wandered around some more before realising he had nowhere to rest when he felt tired. He happened to stumble across a workshop that seemed like it was relatively abandoned. He approached the door and attempted to turn the handle, sighing as it just rattled in his hand. "Well, shit."
« Last Edit: October 15, 2015, 06:27:16 PM by Grovygrunge »

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #129 on: October 15, 2015, 06:20:05 PM »
"Yes..I think..Well as long as I get my arm on my body, then I'll be fine..Cecil..I see." He nods as he knocks on the door and he waits as some ruffleing was going on inside..

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #130 on: October 15, 2015, 06:28:56 PM »
The door flies open. A gruff looking wolf answered the knocking. "What you want!?" He yelled, and his glance quickly fell to JR. "Well, looky here, that's a fine robot you got there. Ya here for repairs." He asked Cecil. "Yes, Cecil said. What can you do and for how much?" He asked. The mechanic took on a much more friendlier tone and allowed the two to enter. "Just 100 pieces and I'll have him as good as new! What do you say?" He asked JR.
Oh woof

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Top 10 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #131 on: October 15, 2015, 06:37:30 PM »
As the door handle rattled, Geoffrey froze and held his breath for a long moment.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #132 on: October 15, 2015, 06:39:20 PM »
The sun set was lovely. The buildings casting shadows throughout the beautiful city.
Most began to leave the feasts going home or back to work. Meanwhile Zaida sat in her room laying down trying to relax herself before her father barged in. "It is rude to leave like that, don't do it again..." He hissed a bit drunkly before walking down the hall to his room as the servants began to clean up.

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #133 on: October 15, 2015, 06:47:07 PM »
JR nodded as a vent of steam leaks though his excuast pipe and it rubs his head...

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • I am just some guy. That's 'bout it
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: White and blue
  • Height: 5'10
  • Currently: Being current.
« Reply #134 on: October 15, 2015, 06:54:39 PM »
Xander tried turning the door handle one more time, sighing again when it doesn't work. "Maybe someone might be inside. Worth a shot before looking for another way in." He knocked on the door firmly. "Hello?"