The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Woodlocke City  (Read 18267 times)

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
Re: Woodlocke City
« Reply #150 on: October 16, 2015, 04:15:30 AM »
The elk sighed. "Like I said I wish I could help but I cannot, I'm far too old and weak. Besides I'm forced to be at the church each day for those who pray and worship and if not he'll send men out looking for me and possibly kill my wife" he says quietly.

*he nods*"Fine by me. thanks anyway"*wulfgang sighs before walking to the bathroom*
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
« Reply #151 on: October 16, 2015, 04:18:26 AM »
(I have to go to bed soon...and I'm going to my mom's tomorrow so I will post later)
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #152 on: October 16, 2015, 04:35:21 AM »
(That's fine ^^)
The elk said as he did. "I wish you best of luck... You are brave, I hope you succeed" he says walking out.
The servant. "It's late. Will you be staying the night General Freidrich?" The ferret asked. "I can let master Vlad know" he finished.
Zaida sat looking at Vlad. "Just listen Zaida, show respect or they'll chew you up... I'm just trying to look after you dear... Trust me I may seem like a bad man, but I'm trying my best." He said softly. "I'll be in my room"

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #153 on: October 16, 2015, 04:42:46 AM »
"I'll stay,rick"
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #154 on: October 16, 2015, 04:48:47 AM »
"Alright I'll be sure to open a room up and let Vlad know. Holler if you need anything general" he said walking upstairs to Vlad
The rodent lightly knocking on his door "sir, it's late and the General wants permission."
"That's fine, let me rest in not feeling good"
"Yes sir, sleep well."
He walks past Zaida's room unlocking a guest room leaving the door wide open and waiting as he fixed his sleeves.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #155 on: October 16, 2015, 04:50:06 AM »
*he walks in*

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Top 10 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #156 on: October 17, 2015, 06:15:45 PM »
((Can we have a timeskip?))

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #157 on: October 17, 2015, 06:33:13 PM »
(Sure.)

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Top 10 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #158 on: October 18, 2015, 08:20:35 AM »
((Thank you :3))

As the sun rose, Geoffrey stretched and crawled out from his cloth pile. He paid no mind to the wolf as he passed him and sat down to continue painting the owl sculpture. This was far from the first time a fellow squatter roomed with him, and it was nice to have company once in a while.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #159 on: October 18, 2015, 08:44:22 AM »
(No problem)
Zaida's eyes shot, black before a quick blink back to her regular color, as she woke up early. Her head facing the window looking at the sun with and at the city, a fantastic view but never pleased her.

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • I am just some guy. That's 'bout it
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: White and blue
  • Height: 5'10
  • Currently: Being current.
« Reply #160 on: October 18, 2015, 01:31:37 PM »
Xander had passed out at around about three in the morning, he was pretty much out for the count right now. He snored quietly as he slept. Occasionally grunting and rolling a litle in his sleep.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #161 on: October 18, 2015, 06:19:25 PM »
Geoffrey tried to keep his mind on painting as his stomach grumbled. He was out of food, unfortunately. There might be enough money left to get something decent to eat, but he wasn't too confident. Hopefully Xander could handle himself...

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
« Reply #162 on: October 18, 2015, 07:46:02 PM »
(Hey guys I'm back.)

Talia woke up and got dressed. She was currently in the attic of her alchemy shop which she had fashioned into a bedroom. She headed downstairs and headed out as today was her day off.
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • I am just some guy. That's 'bout it
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: White and blue
  • Height: 5'10
  • Currently: Being current.
« Reply #163 on: October 18, 2015, 07:59:26 PM »
Xander slowly sat up and stretched. He looked over at Geoff lazily his eyes lazily. "Morning."

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #164 on: October 18, 2015, 09:02:29 PM »
"Morning," Geoffrey greeted, looking at the wolf for a moment before continuing to paint. "So, uh, you homeless too, or uh... not wanting to pay for an inn room? Heh..."