The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Woodlocke City  (Read 18273 times)

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
Re: Woodlocke City
« Reply #180 on: October 19, 2015, 07:06:24 PM »
Geoffrey didn't know what to think of that question and just chuckled softly. "Heh, yeah. Business is kinda slow, though..."

Two at a time, he carefully placed each sculpture on a long table at the front of the workshop. Most were of various feral woodland creatures. Most were painted and carved from plaster, some were unpainted and polished wood.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2015, 07:11:54 PM by Evnamishko »

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • *Sounds of crunching seashells*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Garthim
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
  • Height: 6.7ft
  • Weight: 270lbs
  • Build: Bulky and bumpy, with a top heavy build.
  • Currently: Looking for a crystal... maybe one that has a darker color.
« Reply #181 on: October 19, 2015, 07:12:25 PM »
JR was wondering what to do now that is knight look is restored and he can hold a lot more memory..So he frist decided to examine that cabin he first saw...
  • Avatar by: A picture from Google.
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #182 on: October 19, 2015, 07:35:08 PM »
Geoffrey opened the curtains and set up the sign.

"Should be a good day... I think... I hope.... "

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
« Reply #183 on: October 19, 2015, 07:38:01 PM »
JR was thinking he went to the right way, but he was happy to see that the first place he visit was much werided but it had a sign. So lets try this again..He went up to the front door and knocked on it...
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #184 on: October 19, 2015, 08:13:21 PM »
Geoffrey realized he forgot to unlock the door this whole time. He facepalmed and unlocked the door, opening it for who he believed to be a customer at first. His eyes widened once they registered the form of the knight--the steam bot from last night.

"Oh! Heh, h-hey there," he greeted with a happy but nervous smile.

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #185 on: October 19, 2015, 08:15:30 PM »
"Hello their, So I was right that someone lived here.Mind if I come in?" He said knwoing that he could seem odd, then again everything around him seemd to be odd..

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • I am just some guy. That's 'bout it
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: White and blue
  • Height: 5'10
  • Currently: Being current.
« Reply #186 on: October 19, 2015, 08:20:00 PM »
Xander sat up again and looked over at the steam bot. He cocked his head. "Huh...?"
« Last Edit: October 19, 2015, 08:22:23 PM by Grovygrunge »

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #187 on: October 19, 2015, 08:25:00 PM »
"S-sure," Geoffrey backed up to allow the steam bot through.

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #188 on: October 19, 2015, 08:27:56 PM »
He walked in and carefully went around not trying to break anything..."I came here not to harm you or anything barabearic, however I want knowledge..and about anything really...Since I know not what my perpose is.." He says as he looks at a painting and folds it's arms...

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #189 on: October 19, 2015, 08:44:42 PM »
"Hey! Where are you going!" Cecil called out to JR. He rushed out if the mechanic's shop, and saw JR very far away down the street, talking to someone. Cecil ran and caught up to the robot. "Why'd you leave?" He asked while catching his breath.
Oh woof

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #190 on: October 19, 2015, 09:50:41 PM »
Watching the person rush in, Geoffrey accidentally backed up into the table, slapping his arm against one of the sculptures. He instantly grabbed the sculpture to keep it steady. "Woops, heh..."

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #191 on: October 20, 2015, 01:33:47 PM »
"Hello....Ceil, I went hear to expand my mind, and to see...these creations....But if I'm a creation...Does this mean I should sit in front of a window of a shop?" He sat down to think, but suprised that it was rather hard to do...

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • I am just some guy. That's 'bout it
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: White and blue
  • Height: 5'10
  • Currently: Being current.
« Reply #192 on: October 20, 2015, 03:42:21 PM »
Xander glanced absentmindedly at Cecil as he ran up to the robot. "Good one Geoff. Least you caught it. So is the walking suit of armour yours then or what?"

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #193 on: October 20, 2015, 03:47:18 PM »
"I have a name...yes.. I am JR-71 and I belong to no one...I...I don't know..." He sits down and rubs his helm as his  hardware is running over drive..

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #194 on: October 21, 2015, 11:18:03 AM »
Cecil responded to Xander, "He's not mine. I found him on the street. He needed some major repairs so I took him to a mechanic. So, who are you all?"
Oh woof