The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Woodlocke City  (Read 18278 times)

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
Re: Woodlocke City
« Reply #195 on: October 21, 2015, 12:39:57 PM »
"My name is Geoffrey," the young bear replied. "I run this, uh, shop. All these works were made by my hands."
He showed a soft, shy smile. "Feel free to look around."

Along the long table, well-made sculptures of various feral woodland creatures sat.  Most were painted and carved from plaster, some were unpainted and polished wood.
There was also a table of sketches, also with various wildlife as well as trees, flowers, and landscapes.

Each work had a notecard in front of it, displaying name of it and the price. A few sculptures had a discount, for they got damaged at some point, but he managed to restore them well enough that only a picky art critic could take note.

((I'm not sure how much gold is worth in this RP. But the prices are reasonable for the work, if not cheaper))
« Last Edit: October 21, 2015, 12:50:51 PM by Evnamishko »

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • *Sounds of crunching seashells*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Garthim
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
  • Height: 6.7ft
  • Weight: 270lbs
  • Build: Bulky and bumpy, with a top heavy build.
  • Currently: Looking for a crystal... maybe one that has a darker color.
« Reply #196 on: October 21, 2015, 01:31:48 PM »
"Nice name...maybe I should name myself..." He drums his fingers to help with his thought process..
  • Avatar by: A picture from Google.
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • I am just some guy. That's 'bout it
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: White and blue
  • Height: 5'10
  • Currently: Being current.
« Reply #197 on: October 21, 2015, 02:58:26 PM »
Xander receded back into the pile of whatever the heck he was lying on, he was still unsure. "I am Xander. I am a person who decided to stay here and the bear let me. That's about it."

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #198 on: October 21, 2015, 03:02:41 PM »
Zaida quickly dressed and went out as she had to watch over. The hybrid has her ears low and tail swaying as she looked about, listening and even sniffing her surroundings carefully.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #199 on: October 21, 2015, 08:20:24 PM »
"Well hello to you all." Cecil said. "This is a nice shop you have here Geoffrey. Do you get many customers."
Oh woof

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #200 on: October 21, 2015, 08:25:46 PM »
Zaida walked her, filled with sorrow. Her ears laid down before she stopped looking at the walls ahead 'I wonder if there's more...' She thought curiously giving a sigh through her nose.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #201 on: October 21, 2015, 08:42:24 PM »
Geoffrey shrugged sheepishly. "Well, eh, enough that I'm still living, heh..."

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #202 on: October 21, 2015, 08:47:42 PM »
"That's good. I'm pretty new here if I didn't know, this place is very strange. Do you ever feel like your being watched?"
Oh woof

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #203 on: October 21, 2015, 08:50:00 PM »
Geoffrey sighed. "Y-yeah. All the time, honestly..."

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #204 on: October 21, 2015, 08:59:41 PM »
"Who runs this city."
Oh woof

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #205 on: October 21, 2015, 09:16:00 PM »
"Uhh..."

Geoffrey furrowed his brow in thought. "Err, to be honest, I can't even remember at this moment. Don't really know much about the politics and such here. I... can't even vote, honestly...as if it'd do much..."
« Last Edit: October 21, 2015, 09:18:35 PM by Evnamishko »

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • I am just some guy. That's 'bout it
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: White and blue
  • Height: 5'10
  • Currently: Being current.
« Reply #206 on: October 21, 2015, 09:29:55 PM »
Xander started to zone out as Cecil and Geoffrey spoke about politics. He didn't really are for all that nonsense. He put his hands behind his head and crossed his legs, one over the other, before letting out a contented sigh.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #207 on: October 21, 2015, 11:29:04 PM »
*Wulfgang aighs looking at his gun*
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #208 on: October 21, 2015, 11:51:40 PM »
"What do you think of the furs out there who have supernatural abilities? Around here people act like they're monsters."
Oh woof

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #209 on: October 22, 2015, 12:12:50 AM »
Ray wandered about the city, wondering about how he could get any sort of interest for Acon's money. He looked lost, and confused, even moreso when he collided with a lamp-post. The impact knocked the young raccoon down, and made a resounding thud.