The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Woodlocke City  (Read 18279 times)

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
Re: Woodlocke City
« Reply #210 on: October 22, 2015, 12:58:56 PM »
Geoffrey blinked, somewhat surprised and a perhaps a little discomforted from Cecil's question. He nervously rubbed his arm. "Th-they're fine, to me... Generally good people. B-but from what I understand... the government is afraid of them," he replied.

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • I am just some guy. That's 'bout it
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: White and blue
  • Height: 5'10
  • Currently: Being current.
« Reply #211 on: October 22, 2015, 02:52:32 PM »
Xander opened one eye as Cecil mentioned furs with supernatural powers. Letting out a dismissive scoff. "Who cares? Not exactly our problem is it?"

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #212 on: October 22, 2015, 03:07:54 PM »
Geoffrey glanced at Xander. It seemed the wolf took his comment about the ghost kid as a joke, and that was for the best. Now he regretted making that comment, for it could have implied his own ability. Whether or not it counted as the kind the government was after didn't matter to him. It was best to keep it a secret.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #213 on: October 22, 2015, 08:24:13 PM »
Cecil could tell that Geoffrey had gotten nervous. "So the government of this city hates them... and what exactly would happen if somehow, they caught one in the city?"
Oh woof

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #214 on: October 22, 2015, 08:31:32 PM »
"They attack them, or capture them, I-I'm... not entirely sure what they do after that..."

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #215 on: October 22, 2015, 08:38:54 PM »
Cecil became afraid. He had never been to a place like this, he had always been able to use his powers freely. He never thought that here he would have to hide them. "That's not fair. They're people too. Has anyone tried to do anything about this?"
Oh woof

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #216 on: October 22, 2015, 08:42:15 PM »
Xander spoke up, clearing his throat as he did. "I heard they just kill them, hide the bodies. That's it."

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #217 on: October 22, 2015, 08:43:09 PM »
"I-I think that's why they try to get rid of them in the first place," Geoffrey replied, "They're afraid of them using their powers to overthrow them..."

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #218 on: October 22, 2015, 08:50:31 PM »
"If they just accepted u- I mean... them, they wouldn't have a problem. There would be peace."
Oh woof

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
    • Awards
« Reply #219 on: October 22, 2015, 08:58:24 PM »
Xander shrugs. "Meh."

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
« Reply #220 on: October 22, 2015, 08:59:28 PM »
Talia was in her shop today, brewing up alchemical goods for the general public. She also had some...illegal trade substances that she only sold to trusted customers that were looking for the good stuff.
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #221 on: October 22, 2015, 09:09:03 PM »
((Oh my god, mouse chao, yes! :D))

Geoffrey smiled somewhat at Cecil's slip-up and relaxed a little.
"Y-yeah... But there's more issues with this city than that..."

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #222 on: October 22, 2015, 09:13:06 PM »
"Like what exactly?" Cecil asked.
Oh woof

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #223 on: October 23, 2015, 12:25:58 AM »
"J-just... corruption and things..." the bear huffed and rubbed his forehead, growing frustrated with all the questions. Not that he had any issue with the new arrival. His patience and brain power was running thin today, largely due to not eating for a couple days.
"but, eh, maybe it's not much different elsewhere," he showed a small, awkward smile. "I dunno. I've been stuck here all my life..."

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #224 on: October 23, 2015, 12:31:24 AM »
"I'm just a traveler, I've been all over the world. I honestly don't know why I came here. I just sort of walked in."
Oh woof