The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Woodlocke City  (Read 18284 times)

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • I am just some guy. That's 'bout it
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: White and blue
  • Height: 5'10
  • Currently: Being current.
Re: Woodlocke City
« Reply #225 on: October 23, 2015, 12:34:26 AM »
"I'm not sure if I have no idea what you two are talking about or just have zero interest in it, but it's boring me. Maybe we should go and do something?" Xander groaned in boredom and annoyance.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Most Online This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #226 on: October 23, 2015, 12:39:51 AM »
Geoffrey would have agreed with Xander's request until hearing what Cecil just said. "Oh... Oh, I wish I could do that... I'd love to explore the world--b-but, well..." he sighed. "Wh-when I say 'stuck', I mean, like... literally stuck. No one can leave..."

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #227 on: October 23, 2015, 12:46:26 AM »
"No one can leave here?" Cecil said, he wanted to ask why, but he could see that Geoffrey was tired of talking. Instead he took up Xander's offer. "I do think it is time we go outside, it's pretty stuffy in here."
Oh woof

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #228 on: October 23, 2015, 01:04:33 AM »
Xaner slowly rose to his feet and walked over to where he dropped his trench coat the night before, picking it up and putting it on. He brushed it off then shoved his hands into the pockets. "Yeah, pretty stuffy."

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Most Online This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #229 on: October 23, 2015, 01:07:57 AM »
"Yeah..."

Geoffrey opened the shop door and held it open for the others.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #230 on: October 23, 2015, 01:13:47 AM »
Cecil exited the shop, the sky was deep blue with big fluffy white clouds. If Woodlocke had anything, it was beauty. Cecil took in a deep breath, taking in the fresh air. ((Fixed))
« Last Edit: October 23, 2015, 01:16:32 AM by Cecil Jacobs »
Oh woof

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #231 on: October 23, 2015, 01:14:28 AM »
Geoffrey relaxed against the building and peered up at the sky, trying not to worry himself too much. He was surprised Cecil still wanted to stick around. He could have sworn he accidentally made the guy uncomfortable at some point. The last thing he wanted to do was scare him off.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2015, 01:39:39 AM by Evnamishko »

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • *Sounds of crunching seashells*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Garthim
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
  • Height: 6.7ft
  • Weight: 270lbs
  • Build: Bulky and bumpy, with a top heavy build.
  • Currently: Looking for a crystal... maybe one that has a darker color.
« Reply #232 on: October 26, 2015, 02:00:00 PM »
JR got to his feet and paced around the room.."My memory...this things you say...Are familar...Yes...I have a faint thought about the time I was built....I was told to kill anything....supious, but I thought that didn't make much sense..I know something tells me that what is happening here is bad...but after my repair, the voice has gotten much softer...I think....I think...that.....Sorry I don't know were I was going with that..." He shrugs and sits on the floor.
  • Avatar by: A picture from Google.
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #233 on: October 26, 2015, 02:52:37 PM »
Zaida was at her home being scolded by her father since she apparently asked the wrong question about the city.
"I've done so much and you ask that, I protect the furries here. I'd think you understand by now." He growled. "This is for everyone's own good..." He then paused turning around. "You got this from wulfgang haven't you? I've heard him, although he's no threat not yet of course but he's blinded you, hmm" he snapped. "...you do know he's using you, he's a general all his life he was trained to backstab, kill... You do know that zaida?" He said fixing the small carved horse on the desk.

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
    • Awards
« Reply #234 on: October 26, 2015, 04:01:09 PM »
Xander followed the others out of the building. His movements were a little sluggish and slow. He supposed he still felt a little tired. Ah well, I can deal with it.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #235 on: October 26, 2015, 07:38:16 PM »
Geoffrey suddenly got a little dizzy and exhaled as he rested the back of his head against the wall. He pulled a piece of chewing gum from his jacket pocket and stuck it in his mouth as he descended deep into thought.

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • *Sounds of crunching seashells*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Garthim
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
  • Height: 6.7ft
  • Weight: 270lbs
  • Build: Bulky and bumpy, with a top heavy build.
  • Currently: Looking for a crystal... maybe one that has a darker color.
« Reply #236 on: October 26, 2015, 08:06:44 PM »
JR was looking at the furs and stood up.."Whats wrong my firends?"
  • Avatar by: A picture from Google.
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #237 on: October 26, 2015, 09:31:57 PM »
"Nothing JR, we're just relaxing out here. I'm glad that you've gotten to feeling better. Do you by any chance know when you were built?"
Oh woof

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
    • Awards
« Reply #238 on: October 26, 2015, 10:08:27 PM »
Xander cocked his head. "Can a robot really even feel anything? Like at all? Not even just bad but like good in anyway. I don't exactly know how they work."

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #239 on: October 27, 2015, 12:17:17 AM »
Ray had returned to the bank, and pulled the sign away. He stepped inside, and again locked himself behind the counter.  A few customers showed up, depositing small amounts. Fifty gold here, a hundred there. Ray never felt so productive.  With this money, he began to make deals with nearby stores, charity organizations, and city systems. A small inflow of money began to make itself clear to the young raccoon, and he smiled.