The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Woodlocke City  (Read 18285 times)

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • *Sounds of crunching seashells*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Garthim
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
  • Height: 6.7ft
  • Weight: 270lbs
  • Build: Bulky and bumpy, with a top heavy build.
  • Currently: Looking for a crystal... maybe one that has a darker color.
Re: Woodlocke City
« Reply #240 on: October 27, 2015, 01:56:33 PM »
 "Well...I don't know what is it is to feel...but I do have a focused mind, and have no worries..So I belive they call that happiness, as for my constrotion. Well I belive I was built ummmm ah! 5 months ago. Oh and since you all have nick names, I figured to give myself one. So I perfer to be called Mikey, it has a certin ring to it." He folds his arms and his boiler seems to hum in a alomst musical sound...
  • Avatar by: A picture from Google.
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #241 on: October 27, 2015, 08:29:57 PM »
"Mikey, I like that. So what else do you remember Mikey?"
Oh woof

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • *Sounds of crunching seashells*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Garthim
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
  • Height: 6.7ft
  • Weight: 270lbs
  • Build: Bulky and bumpy, with a top heavy build.
  • Currently: Looking for a crystal... maybe one that has a darker color.
« Reply #242 on: October 27, 2015, 08:31:32 PM »
"I do know that.... I was made to kill outsiders...whatever that is.."
  • Avatar by: A picture from Google.
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #243 on: October 27, 2015, 08:35:45 PM »
Geoff scratched his head. "So... you were made for the police, I'm guessing..."

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #244 on: October 27, 2015, 08:36:52 PM »
"Well the past is the past. Your free now your purpose is whatever you believe it is. What DO you think your purpose is now Mikey?"
Oh woof

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I am just some guy. That's 'bout it
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: White and blue
  • Height: 5'10
  • Currently: Being current.
« Reply #245 on: October 27, 2015, 10:12:59 PM »
Xander's ears twitched a little as heard the name 'Mikey'. He didn't like that name, as far as he was concerned it didn't have a particularly nice ring to it. He frowned slightly but shrugged it off.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #246 on: October 27, 2015, 10:38:03 PM »
Geoffrey spit the gum into a piece of scrap paper.

So the steam bot really does have some sort of sentience. He wondered how such a thing was even possible. Then again, he didn't understand much about steam bots in general. At least he knew Mikey wasn't going to arrest him or anything.

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
« Reply #247 on: October 27, 2015, 10:51:43 PM »
Name: Duernab
Species: White Tiger
Power: None.
Clothing/armor: Police uniform, slightly damaged from extended use
Weapons: shock rifle, Police baton (Shock).
Appearance: White Tiger, covered in scratches across the face and arms, constant scowl.
Personality: Cruel, arrogant, a twisted sense of honor.
Occupation: Police officer ((Flat out villain character, very few redeeming features))
Backstory: One of the people who hunt those with powers, Duernab's methods are simple but effective Find, Kill. He has no issue murdering, and leaves the morality to philosophers and poets. He has a long history of successful kills.

((Going to wait for Zaida's go ahead.))

((Edit: actually will PM her, due to one of the rules requesting it.))

Post Merge: October 27, 2015, 11:13:47 PM
Duernab Passes through a busy street, on his back was his gun, in his hand a crumpled piece of paper, actually a pair of pieces, but thats hard to see from a distance, and few dared get close to him. The crowd almost seemed to split ahead of him, allowing him to pass through easily and quickly.

He had tracked this killer so far. Xander. These jobs were always easy, they were reckless, scared. Always made the first move. Always died easily. Or ran. Not that running helped. He turns off the busy street, into an alleyway, and heads towards the industrial area. Could not be far now...
« Last Edit: October 27, 2015, 11:13:47 PM by Angder, Reason: Merged DoublePost »
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #248 on: October 27, 2015, 11:24:24 PM »
Xander cleared his throat loudly, not pleased with the fact they were all basically right outside the door to the workshop. "We actually planning on going anywhere or are we gonna sit around here? Here is fine I guess."

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #249 on: October 27, 2015, 11:27:39 PM »
"I don't know a lot about this city. I don't really have a place to go. Do you have any suggestions Xander?
Oh woof

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #250 on: October 27, 2015, 11:28:28 PM »
Geoff grunted and scratched his head again. "Y-yeah... how about we get something to eat?"

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online
    • Awards
Woodlocke City
« Reply #251 on: October 27, 2015, 11:29:44 PM »
She sat in the room silent looking at the floor memories passing through her mind. "Is he He's right..." She asked with a soft mumble looking up to gaze out the window, watching the city below.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2015, 04:46:51 PM by Zaida »

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #252 on: October 27, 2015, 11:30:31 PM »
"That's a good idea, do you know a good restaurant nearby?"
Oh woof

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
    • Awards
« Reply #253 on: October 27, 2015, 11:35:30 PM »
Xander's eyes widened and he shook his head. "Two of us are broke! We can't exactly afford to go to a restaurant."

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #254 on: October 27, 2015, 11:45:40 PM »
Geoff checked his coin sack for a moment. It was pitifully light. "I, uh... Gotta have more somewhere," he mumbled, "G-give me a moment..."

He headed back inside to pick out any change he might have lying about.