The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Woodlocke City  (Read 18286 times)

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • *Sounds of crunching seashells*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Garthim
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
  • Height: 6.7ft
  • Weight: 270lbs
  • Build: Bulky and bumpy, with a top heavy build.
  • Currently: Looking for a crystal... maybe one that has a darker color.
Re: Woodlocke City
« Reply #255 on: October 28, 2015, 01:27:11 PM »
"Money...hmmm...Thats something I have a little knowledege about as for my perpose....I don't know..." He satnds up as he checks his fuel tank.."Do you know where water is?"
  • Avatar by: A picture from Google.
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I am just some guy. That's 'bout it
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: White and blue
  • Height: 5'10
  • Currently: Being current.
« Reply #256 on: October 28, 2015, 05:02:01 PM »
Xander tapped his chin for a moment as he thought. "I suppose a restaurant may offer you some water for free. So I guess it wouldn't hurt going anyway, right?"

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #257 on: October 28, 2015, 05:05:23 PM »
Geoffrey returned with a couple more coins and counted the rest, groaning quietly to himself.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #258 on: October 28, 2015, 11:52:43 PM »
"I guess we don't have to eat there. We could just go for the water that Mikey needs."
Oh woof

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #259 on: October 29, 2015, 12:00:16 AM »
"Sounds good enough to me. So then let's go. No point in standing around here for much longer." Xander began to walk, heading in the direction of the nearest restaurant, using only his knowledge of the city, which wasn't much at least when it came to restaurant locations. He knew places he could hide for a while without being bothered, but not restaurants.

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
« Reply #260 on: October 29, 2015, 12:04:13 AM »
Duernab was not far from the workshop now. He pauses to check his gun, still loaded. Still ready to do what he needed to it to do. This was where he had heard the target had been sighted, probably squatting in a abandoned building like street filth. Duernab grins. That should mean he can avoid a public confrontation, no-one important would see this. With luck.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2015, 12:07:01 AM by Angder »
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #261 on: October 29, 2015, 12:16:48 AM »
Cecil followed Xander, he was glad that he didn't have to find the restaurant by himself or he'd surely get lost. And then Mikey would run out of water. Cecil couldn't help but wonder what happened if Mikey ran out of water, would he "die"? Or would he just stop until someone filed him back up? Regardless, Mikey was Cecil's friend, and he wanted to help him out.
Oh woof

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
« Reply #262 on: October 29, 2015, 01:49:25 PM »
Mikey was reliveved that they would get some water and food for the organic beings...He remeanbers on the night of his awakeing their was rain. He had this bruning feeling in his harddrive which was a little man barking orders at him...It was getting a little annoying, but as he moved making his gears and pipes pump or turn..The voice faded and now he started to think more then his perpose, he thought as these beings as....Family, and what that meant to be.."Ceil...whats a family?"
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #263 on: October 29, 2015, 04:36:42 PM »
Geoffrey grunted softly as they walked.

"Family..." he muttered. "People... who... care for each other, I guess. I-I mean, outside genes... I me--eh... uh..."
He shook his head, rubbing his forehead. "I-Ignore me..."

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
    • Awards
« Reply #264 on: October 29, 2015, 04:40:18 PM »
Xander stopped walking for a moment and looked back at the bear. "You alright? We aren't going to have to carry you all the way to this place are we?"

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #265 on: October 29, 2015, 04:41:46 PM »
"Pfft, no," Geoffrey forced out a chuckle. "My brain's not working right at the moment..."

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #266 on: October 29, 2015, 04:48:50 PM »
Zaida rode a black horse around the town. Until stopping to look at the posters seeing there was going to be an execution soon tonight for a few furries one for being a thief, another taking the life of an officer, and a few others and all must participate in watching the execution. "Of course" she growled she walked past crowds eventually stopping to face the great walls of the city, breathing from her nose mist escaping.

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #267 on: October 29, 2015, 06:03:13 PM »
Mikey took this to heart, whatever that is. And fallowed the family he now thinks he has..."So...does that make us a family? And if so... Does that have a higher perpose other then a title?"

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
    • Awards
« Reply #268 on: October 29, 2015, 07:18:18 PM »
Xander shook his head. "I barely know any of you. I hardly consider any of you friends, you're acquaintances at best. Geoffrey has a bit of head start I guess, he did let me into the workshop after all." He couldn't stand this talk of family right now. He took a sudden turn, just before they walked out onto the main street.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2015, 07:20:49 PM by Grovygrunge »

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #269 on: October 29, 2015, 07:26:05 PM »
Mikey watched him leave but decied to stay with the bigger group..More protection that way..