The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Woodlocke City  (Read 18298 times)

Offline [INACTIVE]

Re: Woodlocke City
« Reply #315 on: October 30, 2015, 04:20:08 AM »
Reise jumps with fright and changes at the police officer screaming, "Police brutality!" He then tries to grab him and lift him up.

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • I am just some guy. That's 'bout it
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: White and blue
  • Height: 5'10
  • Currently: Being current.
« Reply #316 on: October 30, 2015, 04:23:15 AM »
Xander goes to dodge the blow, stumbling backwards a few steps. He was still perfectly relaxed, the move was a pretty obvious on and he was ready for it. He was not, however, ready for what Reise had decided to do. That threw him off a little.

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
« Reply #317 on: October 30, 2015, 04:24:15 AM »
"Idiot." Talia facepalms. Now she has to get involved so she draws her twin pistols.
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
« Reply #318 on: October 30, 2015, 04:27:32 AM »
Duernab snarls, and elbows the air behind him. Hoping to connect it with Reise's Jaw. He also swings again at Xander, moving so he is sideways reletive to both his opponents, so he can fight both of them at once.
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #319 on: October 30, 2015, 04:30:55 AM »
He stumbles backwards and looks at the Police Officer and laughs manically, "This is going to be fun!" He goes into a fighting stance with a big smile on his face.

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • I am just some guy. That's 'bout it
    • Awards
  • Coloring: White and blue
  • Height: 5'10
  • Currently: Being current.
« Reply #320 on: October 30, 2015, 04:31:52 AM »
Xander wasn't as ready for this swing, still surprised by what was happening. He just managed to raise his arm in front of his face and take the blow. The blow made him whirl around and he grinned as he was facing an alleyway. He gave Reise a salute. "Thanks for the assist bear." He took off down the alley way as fast as he could cradling his arm. "Bears have been making a habit of helping me lately. Weird."

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #321 on: October 30, 2015, 04:34:34 AM »
Duernab Swears, then looks at the bear. A good target in his own right. And easier to deal with than the unwilling wolf. "You made a mistake, you helped him get away, that makes you as guilty as him." He purrs. He lunges at the bear, aiming for the stomach. He regretted not using the rifle instead...

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #322 on: October 30, 2015, 04:36:33 AM »
It could not be seen by any normal person, but a translucent figure, an antelope child, floated its way toward Geoffrey.
Geoff looked up. "Oh, h-hi, Darren..."
The ghost bowed his head and smiled softly, then sat down beside the bear.

Geoff sensed the child's concern of his sadness. His gaze fell back to the floor.
"I don't know what to do," he mumbled to the kid. "I promised myself I wouldn't thieve anymore, b-but business is too slow lately. I don't think I have a choice... b-but it's just not right... and if I'm caught..."

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #323 on: October 30, 2015, 04:38:21 AM »
Reise looks up at Xanders and yells, "You are welcome my friend! Now to deal with this one!" He grabs the police officers hand lifting him up and squeezing him, " You have made a big mistake little man!" He then drops him and tries to punch him in the gut, laughing while doing so.

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #324 on: October 30, 2015, 04:42:22 AM »
Duernab was no push over, he kicks Reise in the stomach as he is liifted, and twists his hand, allowing his claws to dig into the bears palm. the punch to the gut causes him to stagger, but he looks up at the bear grinning despite the pain. "Guess your belly makes up for your brain."

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #325 on: October 30, 2015, 04:45:13 AM »
The bear looks up at him and laughs, "You are funny man! I like you!" he grabs his arm and lifts up despite the pain. He headbutts the police officer and proceeds to push him.

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #326 on: October 30, 2015, 04:48:06 AM »
Duernab finds his back pressed into a wall, he snarls, and claws at the bears face, pushing himself off the wall with his legs. He did not look in great shape, but then again, He had suffered much worse injury. "Funny, I don't like you" He snarls.

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #327 on: October 30, 2015, 04:50:02 AM »
The bear backs of and holds his face with both paws. He looks up at him, with rage in his eyes. That smile that was once on his face was gone, now replaced with anger and hate. He roars and charges at the officer and tackles him.

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #328 on: October 30, 2015, 04:53:46 AM »
Duernab snarls as he hits the floor, punching the bear in the head. "GET. OFF. ME."  He tries to crawl back and get to his feet.

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #329 on: October 30, 2015, 04:55:50 AM »
The bear stands up and cleans his jacket. "Now look what you did to my face. I need to get a bandage because of you. Oh well." The bear smiles "That was fun, don't you think?" he cleans the blood of his face and coughs.