The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Woodlocke City  (Read 18303 times)

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
Re: Woodlocke City
« Reply #345 on: October 30, 2015, 07:37:19 PM »
(Ok)

Talia had run back to her shop and put up the closed sign.
"Great now the police are going to be after me. Just perfect, just ****ing perfect." Talia began to gather some things. She knew was going to have to lie low for a while till things blow over.
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #346 on: October 30, 2015, 08:10:41 PM »
Cecil heard Mikey's call and then saw the robot not too far from where he was, he ran over to him. "There you are. Are you ok? Did you see what happened?
Oh woof

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
  • *Sounds of crunching seashells*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Garthim
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
  • Height: 6.7ft
  • Weight: 270lbs
  • Build: Bulky and bumpy, with a top heavy build.
  • Currently: Looking for a crystal... maybe one that has a darker color.
« Reply #347 on: October 30, 2015, 08:16:15 PM »
 Sorry the sound of the voice made me overload so I had to shut myself off to pervent damage, so I saw nothing." He looked at his tank and then back at Cecil.."I belive I really need to refuel." He looks around and takes Cecil by the hand to what his built in memory says is a restruant..
  • Avatar by: A picture from Google.
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #348 on: October 30, 2015, 08:31:50 PM »
Cecil wondered at first where Mikey was leading him, but then he saw it. A restaurant, more of a bar really. They walked in and Cecil approached the bartender. "Excuse me, do you have any water? I have a steambot that needs fuel." The bartender said absolutely nothing, he disappeared under the counter and came back up with a medium size tank. "Just take it he said." Cecil took it and handed it over to Mikey. "Well... is this enough?" He asked.
Oh woof

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #349 on: October 30, 2015, 09:13:44 PM »
Geoffrey lifted himself up with the blanket draped over him like a hooded cloak, and he paced around the main room of the workshop. Darren appeared again, looking at the sculptures left sitting on the tables.

"Oh hey," Geoff greeted the ghost child. He exhaled and sat down in his sculpting chair. "...There has to be something I'm doing wrong... Maybe I should start a different theme..."

Darren cocked his head, uncertain of what Geoff meant.

"Well, woodland ferals," Geoff explained, "Those were the most popular when I first started selling my work. Probably because... well, people don't get to see them much, being stuck in the city and all. Maybe the fad's grown tired..."

"I like," the antelope told him, smiling while pointing to the recent owl sculpture.

Geoff showed him a soft smile back. "Yeah, I know. I like it, too. But I'm sure many more notable artists have been doing the same stuff, and people are getting bored with the concept... But what should I do next?"

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #350 on: October 30, 2015, 09:22:17 PM »
Reise stood in a local bars bathroom, staring at his face with cuts all over it. He began to put bandages over his face, they covered his left eye and the top of his head, like a bandanna. He then walked out and proceeded to walk away once again.

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • I am just some guy. That's 'bout it
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: White and blue
  • Height: 5'10
  • Currently: Being current.
« Reply #351 on: October 30, 2015, 09:25:21 PM »
Xander wandered out of the apartment building. He was starting to become hungry and he certainly wasn't going to find food sitting around and moping. He flexed his left arm a little, it was still tingling, but at least he could move it fine. He made a mental note to hit that jackass right in the kneecap with his own stun baton next time they met.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #352 on: October 30, 2015, 10:31:12 PM »
Geoffrey prepared a cylinder mold of plaster and paced around in thought while waiting for it to harden. He had to be careful when experimenting. Sculpture supplies were not free, and a flopped project only wasted what little money he had. Money he could have spent keeping fed.
Food. If that customer had purchased something, anything, he would have had a chance to eat something. But no, that damned policeman had to take that away from him!
The thought of the tiger boiled the bear's blood, his lips parted and baring his fangs. He swung his clenched fist against the table, the jarring sound disturbing the silence of the workshop.

Offline Wolxikin

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • (⚆ ͜ʖ ⚆)
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolx
  • Coloring: Blue/white
  • Height: 5 foot something
  • Weight: Don't be so judgemental!
  • Build: Average, anthro
  • Currently: well then
« Reply #353 on: October 31, 2015, 02:48:39 AM »
((Is it too late to join?))
Is it a wolf? Is it a fox? No, it's Wolx!

Tell a man there are 300,000,000 stars in the universe, he'll believe you. Tell a man the benches paint is wet, he'd have to touch it to be sure

[img width

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #354 on: October 31, 2015, 02:49:11 AM »
(Not really.)

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #355 on: October 31, 2015, 03:18:44 AM »
((Should be fine.))

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #356 on: October 31, 2015, 03:23:21 AM »
Talia went out her back door with a bag full of her stuff.
"There has got to be somewhere...the abandoned apartments is probably the safest chose." Talia ran down alley ways, making her way to the abandoned apartments.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #357 on: October 31, 2015, 07:13:17 PM »
Geoffrey finally grew tired enough and flopped into his cloth pile to sleep.

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #358 on: October 31, 2015, 10:26:42 PM »
Reise stood in front of a abandon apartment. It was getting dark and he needed somewhere to stay for awhile. So he then walked into the apartment and scanned the area for anyone. Nothing, he then walked into a dark corner, placed his pack onto the ground, pulled out a blanket and placed it on the ground and he sat on it. He pulled out a pencil and book and began to write his transactions of the day.

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #359 on: October 31, 2015, 10:29:49 PM »
Talia than walked into the apartments carrying a rather large bag. She looked around but didn't see Reise as she looked for a place to set up.