The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Woodlocke City  (Read 18305 times)

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • I am just some guy. That's 'bout it
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: White and blue
  • Height: 5'10
  • Currently: Being current.
Re: Woodlocke City
« Reply #360 on: October 31, 2015, 10:30:06 PM »
Xander was walking around, looking for food to eat. He pinched a packet of crisps off a stall and was munching on them but that wasn't exactly much.

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
« Reply #361 on: October 31, 2015, 10:34:55 PM »
Duernab was patched up enough, and was now preparing his spare (clean) uniform for the execution later. He was not looking forward to it. He felt it was a waste of time. Kill them in the streets, Cleaner and quicker. Better for all concerned.

Still, the fear the killing created was good he guessed. Always helps to keep people in line.
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #362 on: October 31, 2015, 10:37:32 PM »
After a fitful dream, Geoff awoke suddenly, but he was not in his bed. No, he was standing. But looking down, he could see a mass laying there, a reddish-brown black bear. Himself. How?! He had to still be dreaming, at least, he hoped so. Peering closer, there were no signs of life from his body.

No, no, it had to be a dream...

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
« Reply #363 on: October 31, 2015, 10:38:45 PM »
Talia went deeper into the apartments and found an empty room. She than began to empty her bag and all its contents. It had a whole bunch of alchemical weapons, bombs, and other useful things from her shop to help her live here.
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #364 on: October 31, 2015, 10:47:55 PM »
Reise saw Talia enter the room. He stood up and followed silently. He entered the room that Talia was in, "Hello there." He said with a smile. The bandages on his face covered most of his smile though.

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #365 on: October 31, 2015, 10:50:42 PM »
"Eep!" Talia exclaimed as she nearly jumped out of her fur because of Reise. She quickly turned and let out a sigh of relief.
"Oh it's just you. You scared me."

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #366 on: October 31, 2015, 10:52:34 PM »
Reise laughs and says, "I am sorry, I did not mean to scare you, I just wanted to say hi. I saw you come in but you never noticed me." He looks at all the things on the ground and gestures if he could sit down.

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #367 on: October 31, 2015, 10:54:59 PM »
"Please sit. You know you caused me a lot of trouble." Talia as she continued to organize her stuff.

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #368 on: October 31, 2015, 10:59:41 PM »
He sits down and looks up at Talia, "Like how? Oh wait don't tell me is it because I attacked that Police Officer?" He begins to laugh. "You never had to pull out your weapons. I had it all under control." He begins to rub his bandages. "Well sort of." He chuckles a little bit.

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #369 on: October 31, 2015, 11:03:23 PM »
"Yeah but you could have gotten yourself killed, so I had to do something." Talia searches her mechanical arm because it wasn't that comfortable.

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #370 on: October 31, 2015, 11:05:17 PM »
"Oh my time is nearly almost up anyway. I'm old and I need to rest." He looks at Talias arm. "I have something for you, I noticed you hava a mechanical arm. I have one if you want it. Much better than that one."

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #371 on: October 31, 2015, 11:10:08 PM »
"I couldn't take your arm, I'm sure you need it more."

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #372 on: October 31, 2015, 11:12:56 PM »
Geoff panicked and dived back in to his body.

He gasped and panted for air. He was fine. He felt chilly, despite the blanket around him, but he wasn't dead. He continued to breathe in thought. It was more than a dream, surely...

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #373 on: October 31, 2015, 11:15:20 PM »
He shows Talia his arms and wiggles his fingers. "Oh silly I have both my arms." He proceeds to stand up and walk down to his pack. He comes back up with a yellow arm. He sits down again and shows it. "It is like any other arm. It has fingers little joints in between the fingers to have extra mobility, and this little pack right on the top is used for giving a 100,000 voltes of electricity to anyone it hits. Just spin your hand around and once it reaches a point where sparks are coming out. Open your palm and a shock will come out." He smiles, he clearly is admiring his own work. "I've had it with me for three years trying to get rid of it." He hands Talia it. "Take it."

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #374 on: October 31, 2015, 11:22:00 PM »
"...thank you." Talia takes the arm and attaches it to her stump. It take said second for her to be able to move it but when she does it feels great.
"Wow this arm feels great, it's even more comfortable than that piece of metal right there." Talia says refers to her old arm.