The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Woodlocke City  (Read 18304 times)

Offline [INACTIVE]

Re: Woodlocke City
« Reply #375 on: October 31, 2015, 11:23:47 PM »
Reise smiles and picks up the old arm, "If you don't mind I am going to take the old one." He picks it up and looks at it.

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
« Reply #376 on: October 31, 2015, 11:31:02 PM »
"Go ahead I don't need it any more. I'll have to give this arm a new coat of paint later because I'm sorry to say this but yellow is my least favorite color." Talia says rubbing the back of her head.
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #377 on: October 31, 2015, 11:33:41 PM »
Reise laughs and stands up, "It is perfectly fine! Do whatever you like with it, its yours now." He walks to his pack and puts the arm in it. He slings his pack on his back and ask, "Are you staying hear? Because I am leaving."

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #378 on: October 31, 2015, 11:35:22 PM »
"I have too, the cops might be looking for me and I need to hide for little while."

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #379 on: October 31, 2015, 11:39:42 PM »
Reise stands up and walks away he turns back around and waves goodbye, he opens the door and shuts it behind him. The sounds of loud footsteps begin to fade away.

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
    • Awards
« Reply #380 on: October 31, 2015, 11:50:29 PM »
"...I hope he stays safe." Talia set up her bed on an old mattress and got undressed. Now down to just her undergarments she slipped under the covers and started reading a book.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #381 on: October 31, 2015, 11:55:03 PM »
Geoffrey was too scared to sleep again, but at the same time, he wanted to know what he did to have that experience. Why was he scared anyway? He didn't have much to really live for.

He took a deep breath and relaxed with his eyes shut tight. He exhaled, and he could feel himself detach from his body and float upwards. So he did have control over this... power. Fantastic...

It was best to not stay out of his body for too long just in case, but now that he was apparently a spirit, he wondered how much he could do. He stuck a hand through the wall, then his whole body. He decided to wander further away from the building to see if he was limited to a certain range.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #382 on: November 01, 2015, 12:11:56 AM »
Cecil left the bar and Mikey, who was refilling himself with the water. "I'm going back out, don't stay in there too long." Cecil called out, he wasn't going to go very far anyway. The street he was on looked completely abandoned. There was absolutely no one around. Cecil got an idea, he concentrated and a diamond shaped portal opened up. It led straight to that alleyway that was near Geoffrey's house. He went through it quickly and closed both portals. He then made his way to the bear's shop. Certain that no one had seen him.
Oh woof

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #383 on: November 01, 2015, 12:19:46 AM »
Reise stopped dead in his tracks, he saw some sort of portal open. He walked faster towards it, faster and faster he walked.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #384 on: November 01, 2015, 12:24:29 AM »
Geoff noticed the mouse. "O-oh hey," he greeted hesitantly. "C-can you see me?"

Cecil was not able to see Geoff, but he might have been able to hear his greeting, although sounding somewhat garbled.

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #385 on: November 01, 2015, 12:28:01 AM »
Reise walks right up behind the mouse and taps his shoulder, "You! What was that? That hing you just walked out of?" Reise then turns around staring at the sky like he heard something. He then looks back at the mouse.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #386 on: November 01, 2015, 01:06:57 AM »
Cecil was speechless. He was just frozen, eventually he spoke. "You mean you... you saw that!? Please! Please don't tell anyone! I don't want to die! Please!"
Oh woof

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #387 on: November 01, 2015, 01:09:56 AM »
"Calm down, calm down! I will not tell anyone! I only have one question. What was that and how did you do it?" Reise looked at the mouse with a stern emotionless face.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #388 on: November 01, 2015, 01:14:51 AM »
"It's just something I can do. I've always been able to do that. Have you ever heard of certain people who have supernatural abilities? Well, i'm one of them. But you can't tell anyone! The police here, they murder people like me. Out of cold blood!"
Oh woof

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #389 on: November 01, 2015, 01:15:52 AM »
Well, that answered his question.
Geoffrey flew back into his room and entered his body again. He gasped and gave himself a moment to recover.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2015, 01:21:51 AM by Evnamishko »