The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Woodlocke City  (Read 18297 times)

Offline [INACTIVE]

Re: Woodlocke City
« Reply #390 on: November 01, 2015, 01:16:54 AM »
"Yes, I have heard of those kind of people. And I will not tell anyone. Just be careful next time and don't do that in a city like this, Again." Reise looks around and begins to walk forward a bit, he looks behind him and ask, "You want to come with me?"

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
« Reply #391 on: November 01, 2015, 01:17:35 AM »
"Ok I think it's time to get to work." Talia closed her book and got out of bed. She took a coat out of her bag to keep herself warm and started making stuff with her alchemy kit. However while she did this she made an illusion of a wall where the door was so who ever walked by would most likely believe there was no room here.
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #392 on: November 01, 2015, 01:18:29 AM »
"Sure, but where are you going?"
Oh woof

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #393 on: November 01, 2015, 01:19:39 AM »
"To a sculpture shop down the road from here." He begins to walk towards the shop with the mouse.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #394 on: November 01, 2015, 01:25:21 AM »
"Ok then." Cecil said and he followed the stranger. Then he realized, Mikey! He was still in the bar wasn't he? Cecil wondered if he should turn around. The steam bot had plenty of fuel now, it wouldn't hurt him if he was on his own for a while. Cecil decided that he would stay with this person, he seemed to know what he was doing.
Oh woof

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #395 on: November 01, 2015, 01:31:33 AM »
Geoffrey wanted to meet up with the two, but his body felt too weak to push himself up right away. He made note to not overuse this ability next time.

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #396 on: November 01, 2015, 01:33:08 AM »
"Where here." Reise said, he opened the door and yelled. "Hello! Is anyone home?"

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #397 on: November 01, 2015, 01:36:31 AM »
Geoffrey jolted. He forgot to lock the door again, damn it...

He pushed himself to his feet and peered into the main room of the workshop. Seeing the fellow bear and mouse, he relaxed.
"Oh, h-hey..."

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #398 on: November 01, 2015, 01:39:34 AM »
"Oh, hello Geoffrey. It's good to see you again."
Oh woof

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #399 on: November 01, 2015, 01:39:44 AM »
"Ah yes! Hello there! Last time I was hear I never got to buy anything! I have came back to buy things!" Reise smiled and scratched his face which was still covered in bandages.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #400 on: November 01, 2015, 01:41:29 AM »
Geoffrey smiled softly. "Ah... w-what happened to your face--I-I mean, uh..."
He waved a hand over his own face, referencing the bandage "Th-the, wound... thing."
« Last Edit: November 01, 2015, 01:43:25 AM by Evnamishko »

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #401 on: November 01, 2015, 01:44:52 AM »
"That tiger that came in the other day. I attacked him. And he scratched me.... Anyway what is your most expensive item here?" Reise smiled and looked around a bit.

(Post your response below I gotta go real quick be back in like 10 minutes)

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
« Reply #402 on: November 01, 2015, 01:46:39 AM »
"...I forgot food." Talia face palmed as she felt her stomach growl. She got dressed and took down illusion. When she was dressed she looked in a mirror and thought for a moment.
"...hmm."  She put up a new illusion that altered her features to make her look like a fennec fox with long blonde hair.
"Perfect." With that she headed out of the apartments.
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #403 on: November 01, 2015, 01:49:42 AM »
Geoffrey blinked. "I-uh... Uh..." He rubbed his forehead. "Uh... I-I can't remember right now... It should say, on the... uh..."
He span his hand, trying to get the proper words out. "The-the, price... paper-things, on em, in front'um..."

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #404 on: November 01, 2015, 01:52:45 AM »
"Are you okay Geoffrey? You seem a little out of it."
Oh woof