The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Woodlocke City  (Read 18283 times)

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
Re: Woodlocke City
« Reply #480 on: November 02, 2015, 09:16:01 PM »
Geoffrey walked ahead of the group, starting to feel uncomfortable around the strangers gathering up. He wanted to get this execution thing over with, then get some decent food in him. Hopefully it will help him feel better emotionally as well.

Offline Wolxikin

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • (⚆ ͜ʖ ⚆)
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolx
  • Coloring: Blue/white
  • Height: 5 foot something
  • Weight: Don't be so judgemental!
  • Build: Average, anthro
  • Currently: well then
« Reply #481 on: November 03, 2015, 12:27:16 PM »
"Actually I can't promise I won't bite" he said jokingly. Blu spotted Geoffrey and sped up to catch up to him. "The execution making you uncomfortable? Well I can't say it isn't making me the same."
Is it a wolf? Is it a fox? No, it's Wolx!

Tell a man there are 300,000,000 stars in the universe, he'll believe you. Tell a man the benches paint is wet, he'd have to touch it to be sure

[img width

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #482 on: November 04, 2015, 12:21:48 AM »
"It's just not right. Killing someone in front of every resident of Woodlocke. What happened to courts and trials and lawyers? Does Woodlocke even have these things?"
Oh woof

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #483 on: November 04, 2015, 01:03:43 AM »
Geoff ducked his head like a turtle hiding in its shell as he walked the rest of the way to the execution area in silence.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
Woodlocke City
« Reply #484 on: November 04, 2015, 04:42:19 AM »
It was set up each furry surrounding the scene as vlad stood there high and mighty in his suit the leopard licking his maw looking down at every anthro.
Zaida on the other side as well staying in complete silent as she was in her uniform standing straight but head lowered.
A rhino standing in the back holding the leaver to hang the 'criminals' or what vlad had label criminals.
(Sorry I haven't been posting kind of hot lost in my own Rp but **censor** it)
« Last Edit: November 04, 2015, 04:45:30 AM by Zaida »

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • I am just some guy. That's 'bout it
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: White and blue
  • Height: 5'10
  • Currently: Being current.
« Reply #485 on: November 04, 2015, 07:34:31 AM »
Xander sped up a little and walked past Cecil and the group, mutterung to Cecil as he passed. "You clearly aren't very used to how things work around here." He made his way to the site of the execution and looked up at the 'criminals' and Vlad. He pondered how easily someone could kill him at this very moment, he seemed quite exposed.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #486 on: November 04, 2015, 08:32:41 AM »
A shiver went down the bear's spine as he stared at the prisoners. He wasn't sure if they really deserved this or not, but at least their end won't be as bloody as he was expecting. Part of him hoped that something would delay the deed and allow them time to escape their doom. But his other half knew only a more brutal death would come for them if that were the case.

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
« Reply #487 on: November 04, 2015, 09:23:24 AM »
Duernab snarls, as he takes up position near the "Stage". He looks out at the crowd, daring someone to try something stupid. Hanging... Duernab never liked this method. It seemed so ungainly. Yet clean. A good decapitation gave something to look at, a firing squad was at least loud, but a hanging? there was no style, it was not even a good death. He guessed that was the point. to reduce rallying caused by martyrs.

He looks over the crowd. None of that was his issue. He just did his job.
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #488 on: November 04, 2015, 12:13:23 PM »
Cecil looks at the stage. He sees the mighty looking leapard and the sergal. "Who are those people?" He asked.
Oh woof

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #489 on: November 04, 2015, 01:30:15 PM »
Ray stepped up beside Cecil, and spoke idly to himself. "I wonder if I left the door unlocked..?" He looked up at Cecil, and then spoke to him. "I think they're criminals, mister. Thieves, murderers. I'm sure they're criminals."

Offline Wolxikin

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • (⚆ ͜ʖ ⚆)
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolx
  • Coloring: Blue/white
  • Height: 5 foot something
  • Weight: Don't be so judgemental!
  • Build: Average, anthro
  • Currently: well then
« Reply #490 on: November 04, 2015, 01:36:44 PM »
Blu silently split off as the group conversed. Heading down an alleyway he stepped into a hotel and went to the top floor, climbing the small ladder to the roof, he wanted a better vantage point. He could still see the group as he sat on the edge of the building
Is it a wolf? Is it a fox? No, it's Wolx!

Tell a man there are 300,000,000 stars in the universe, he'll believe you. Tell a man the benches paint is wet, he'd have to touch it to be sure

[img width

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #491 on: November 04, 2015, 01:38:25 PM »
Ray sighed. "A regrettable scare tactic, but it works. Those in power know how to keep the populace complacent."

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • I am just some guy. That's 'bout it
    • Awards
  • Coloring: White and blue
  • Height: 5'10
  • Currently: Being current.
« Reply #492 on: November 04, 2015, 03:46:39 PM »
Xander spotted Duernab and stared up at him. He wondered why he specifically was there. Was he someone important? If so did that make him important to have someone like him after him? Or do the the police force like using unnecessary force that much?

He overheard Ray as he spoke and scoffed, muttering to Ray in response. "I can tell you most of those people are only criminals by a certain someone's standards. Their crime is being different from most others i ways that didn't even choose. Such a display would make a fitting end for the guy who decided this should be their fate." He paused. "But what concern is that of us, were just ordinary citizens, who want to be left alone. Right?" He didn't take his eyes off of Duernab as he spoke.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #493 on: November 04, 2015, 09:14:37 PM »
"It doesn't make me scared." Cecil said to Ray, "It makes me furious. This needs to stop, it just has to."
Oh woof

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
Woodlocke City
« Reply #494 on: November 04, 2015, 09:39:14 PM »
"Thank you all for coming~" with a smile showing his teeth, Vlad spoke in a booming voice although it was if he didn't even try. "Now, as you see these four men here"
The black feline gestured to the four anthros with ropes around their necks, all of them looking beaten. "saber for murdering my guards, ferret for stealing food, crow for snooping in kingdom grounds, and lastly an otter for disobeying rules and attempt in escape." The jaguar had said a with a slight hiss. Zaida staying in complete silent as she watched by her step father's side.