The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Woodlocke City  (Read 18282 times)

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I am just some guy. That's 'bout it
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: White and blue
  • Height: 5'10
  • Currently: Being current.
Re: Woodlocke City
« Reply #495 on: November 04, 2015, 09:52:23 PM »
Xander glared up at Vlad as he spoke, if there was one more asshole he'd kill, it'd be him, he'd do it almost happily, much more happily than anyone else he had to kill. He then glanced at Duernab, oh and him, make that, two assholes he'd kill. He was a little surprised he was able to just hide in plain sight here, then again this was an event everyone was meant to come to, he was most likely lost in the crowd from their perspective.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #496 on: November 04, 2015, 09:55:52 PM »
Cecil saw the "criminals" they all had an emotionless look on their faces, exept for the ferret. He looked young, his face was that of complete shock. Cecil couldn't take this for much longer. He was so angry at the leopard and the sergal both. He was about to snap. He raised his hand up high over his head, he had a question.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2015, 09:58:16 PM by Cecil Jacobs »
Oh woof

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #497 on: November 04, 2015, 10:02:59 PM »
Xander snapped his hand out and firmly grabbed Cecil's wrist, forcing his arm down before saying very clearly. "Look, I get you might be tired but stretching right now is not the best of ideas." He spoke slowly, through gritted teeth. He was hoping that Cecil would take the hint.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #498 on: November 04, 2015, 10:10:15 PM »
Cecil glanced a Xander sternly and whispered. "Do not realize how wrong this is! Four people are about to be killed for no reason! and your just going to stand and watch!"
Oh woof

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
Woodlocke City
« Reply #499 on: November 04, 2015, 10:32:40 PM »
Vlad turn to Zaida with a whisper "want to say anything dear?" She shook her head "I rather not..." she replied in a quiet time almost mouthing the words to him.
"Alright, First slade!" He roared the saber had no expression staring at the clouds taking a deep breath from his nose then the rhino had pulled the leaver. "Jackson!" The ferret closed his eyes his body tense as he shook, the switch was pulled for him as well and he went limp. "And Edgar!" The crow stared around at people his eyes showing fear before he was gone as well. "Lastly Robert..." the otter squirmed frantically although the ropes were obviously impossible to escape from, before it was pulled. Those four all alive just seconds ago hung there. the crowd watching in silent and fear.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #500 on: November 04, 2015, 10:40:06 PM »
Cecil didn't even see the people be executed, it was as if he blinked and everyone was already dead. It was too late. He stood frozen where he was, he couldn't believe his eyes. This city was ran by monsters.
Oh woof

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
« Reply #501 on: November 04, 2015, 10:41:33 PM »
Duernab smiles slightly as a ripple of fear, disgust, and in a few, acceptance, passes through the crowd. Maybe this was worth the hassle after all...
« Last Edit: November 04, 2015, 10:46:27 PM by Angder »
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
    • Awards
« Reply #502 on: November 04, 2015, 10:48:52 PM »
Xander nodded. "I know exactly what is going to happen and I prize my head. I'd rather not lose it doing something dumb. You should consider that t-" He stopped talking as the first person was executed. His grip on Cecil's wrist tighten as each on died. He wasn't even aware he was doing it. A scowl had spread across his face.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #503 on: November 04, 2015, 10:52:46 PM »
He looked at Zaida and the rhino "Zaida, drake clean up the bodies. I have work to do" he began to walk two guards by his side although he didn't need them.
People began to break away from the scene going back to what they were doing, Scarred.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #504 on: November 04, 2015, 10:57:47 PM »
Geoffrey barely blinked as he watched the prisoners drop, but cringed at the ferret's turn.
Jackson. He swore he met the poor kid before, but he was too far away to be sure.
He couldn't take his mind off him now, and his eyes drifted to the ground.

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
« Reply #505 on: November 04, 2015, 11:16:19 PM »
Duernab stays near the stage. People had a habit of trying to get a closer look at things like this, and he is there to push them away. Mourners, friends, curious kids, It does not matter who you are. Until the mess is cleared, people would stay away. He pulls out his shock baton, as he patrols round the "stage".
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
    • Awards
« Reply #506 on: November 04, 2015, 11:34:47 PM »
Xander let go of Cecil wrist, having noticed how tightly he was gripping it. It had left a bit of a red mark on the skin under the fur, not too noticeable but definitely there. "Sorry about that... I hate it as much as you do." He then spat on the floor and went to walk away before he drew any attention.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #507 on: November 04, 2015, 11:36:10 PM »
Cecil did not say anything else to Xander, he didn't move at all. He stayed there, even as the crowd began to disintegrate, he stayed there. He wasn't afraid of death, because stopping this injustice was something worth dying for.
Oh woof

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
    • Awards
« Reply #508 on: November 04, 2015, 11:41:47 PM »
Xander stopped and looked over his shoulder at Cecil, waiting to see if he'd try to do something foolish. He was fully aware that every passing moment made it more risky to stick around as the crowd thinned out more and more.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #509 on: November 04, 2015, 11:44:57 PM »
Geoff remained where he stood, his eyes on the floor as they began to water. He shut them tight for a moment before before turning and stomping past Xander.