The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Woodlocke City  (Read 18280 times)

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
Re: Woodlocke City
« Reply #525 on: November 05, 2015, 01:26:20 AM »
Duernab moved to follow the group, a couple of Gaurds vanished from the square, spreading out to try to move parallel to the group. Duernab knew they knew. but he wanted to make them panic. then he could pick them off one by one.
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

Offline Wolxikin

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • (⚆ ͜ʖ ⚆)
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolx
  • Coloring: Blue/white
  • Height: 5 foot something
  • Weight: Don't be so judgemental!
  • Build: Average, anthro
  • Currently: well then
« Reply #526 on: November 05, 2015, 01:29:50 AM »
"Lovely. Just lovely. I get summoned to see an execution and now I'm being chased by the 'law'. Lovely day today." He chuckled, turning to walk backwards as he watched the cat walk after them
Is it a wolf? Is it a fox? No, it's Wolx!

Tell a man there are 300,000,000 stars in the universe, he'll believe you. Tell a man the benches paint is wet, he'd have to touch it to be sure

[img width

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • I am just some guy. That's 'bout it
    • Awards
  • Coloring: White and blue
  • Height: 5'10
  • Currently: Being current.
« Reply #527 on: November 05, 2015, 01:30:59 AM »
Xander's hand left his baton for a moment as he slowly and discreetly loaded a round into his flintlock. He kept walking as he did. He decided not to say anything to the others, they could end up up being useful. He made a note that if he survived this he should get more flintlocks and find a way to carry several on his person, the things are a pain to load.

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #528 on: November 05, 2015, 01:40:59 AM »
Duernab grins at blu. they had gone far enough. He speeds up, and shouts to them. "You know you can't get away. Xander" he points his baton at him. "Multiple counts of murder. Of course the rest of you are his accomplices. Unless you hand him over." duernab's grin spreads wider. "If you hand him over, I will forget I saw the rest of you... otherwise, me and my friends will take the whole lot of you in."

Gaurds appeared from the far side of the street they were in. blocking the way.

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #529 on: November 05, 2015, 01:47:50 AM »
Xander had loaded his flintlock, now holding it by his side in one hand, his baton in the other. He looked around and saw a couple of shops, their windows might be easy enough to break, They may even have back door exits if he's lucky. He saw a potential way out of this. He just had to not mess this up. "Guess I'm screw huh? Good job, big guy."

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #530 on: November 05, 2015, 01:59:02 AM »
((Grovy has told me to hurry up its late for him))

Duernab beams a Xander, as if proud. "Can't escape this time. How about ya come quietly. prehaps you will get away in better shape than... well... Jackson?"

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #531 on: November 05, 2015, 02:07:06 AM »
"I don't think so. That's my friend, if you want him you're going to have to deal with me too. You heartless monster."
Oh woof

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
    • Awards
« Reply #532 on: November 05, 2015, 02:10:57 AM »
"I believe we have discussed this before and my answer is still very much the same. You need to learn some new conversation topics." Xander turned around to face Duernab, as he did his flintlock and stun baton cane into view, no longer obscured by his trench coat.

(sorry but I have to hit the hay, this will have to be on hold till tomorrow, probably after school. Sorry >.<)

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #533 on: November 05, 2015, 02:18:49 AM »
Duernabnpulls the shockrifle off his back as Xander reveals his gun. "Glad to hear." he snarls. now finally getting his wish. A proper fight.

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
    • Awards
« Reply #534 on: November 05, 2015, 03:55:32 PM »
Xander glared at Duernab and slowly raised his flintlock, pointing it right at Duernab. "You shoot me and you end up shot. This isn't exactly a shock weapon, it'll probably kill you. So that's probably not worth the risk." He glanced at one of the shops again. He had to wait a little.

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #535 on: November 05, 2015, 04:08:11 PM »
Duernab looks at the gun. "Worth the risk" Duernab jumps to the side, fires, then rolls to the side. Hoping the sudden movement would cause Xander's shot to miss.

The two gaurds at the far end of the street draw their batons, and move to attack the other 2, Cecil and Blu.

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • *Sounds of crunching seashells*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Garthim
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
  • Height: 6.7ft
  • Weight: 270lbs
  • Build: Bulky and bumpy, with a top heavy build.
  • Currently: Looking for a crystal... maybe one that has a darker color.
« Reply #536 on: November 05, 2015, 04:15:22 PM »
(Ummm i think it's safe to say that I can no longer post in this and keep up. :| )
  • Avatar by: A picture from Google.
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
    • Awards
« Reply #537 on: November 05, 2015, 04:20:19 PM »
Xander wasn't even planning to fire, his bluff not going exactly the way he wanted it to. The shot hit him and he gritted his teeth and let out a slight grunt as the shock was administered to his chest. Usually those shots had enough volts to at least make a man drop his weapons and at the most completely immobilize him in a single shot. It was times like this he was thankful for his little gift. "Ya know, that was rude." He shook his head and started to take some steps towards Duernab, flintlock still raised. "Don't make me shoot you, tough guy. Just let us go."

(>.< sorry, we post too fast?)
« Last Edit: November 05, 2015, 04:23:10 PM by Grovygrunge »

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
  • *Sounds of crunching seashells*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Garthim
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
  • Height: 6.7ft
  • Weight: 270lbs
  • Build: Bulky and bumpy, with a top heavy build.
  • Currently: Looking for a crystal... maybe one that has a darker color.
« Reply #538 on: November 05, 2015, 04:23:00 PM »
(No I just don't have time....*sigh* Well ummm wait....I got it...What if I just leand Mikey to someone so he's not useless.)
  • Avatar by: A picture from Google.
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline Kromas Ndorai

• Dancing Dragon
  • "マッキントッシュプラス"
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Thought Errant
  • Currently: Bringing the A E S T H E T I C
« Reply #539 on: November 05, 2015, 04:35:46 PM »
((Alright, so Zaida accepted me using this sheet:

Name: Kromas Ndorai, most often known as Solus
Species:Wolfsky
Power: Smoke production from the hands.
Height:1.75m
Weight:124lbs
Clothing/armor: Kro wears a long coat over the top of his (albeit quite threadbare) suit, and a mask that covers the lower portion of his face. He also wears a pair of gloves, so his hands are covered in case he was to think about using his 'gift', as he actively tries to avoid using it.
Weapons:A quite rusty, bloodied sickle with makeshift carvings in the blade, and a count etched into the wooden handle.
Appearance: Kro has mainly black fur, with red detail and highlighting in paces.
Personality:Kro has tendencies to keep himself to himself when he can, trying to stay away from much unneeded interaction. However, when confronted, and not able to abscond, he will attack in a ferocious form combining freeform bladesmanship with low kicks and jabs. This, however, is only  a measure to alllow himself time to escape. He often tries to form some kind of business partnership with others he thought to be helpful allies. This is strictly business, as he has no time for relationships.
Backstory: Kro covered up the details of his past when he arrived in woodlocke. Probably for the best.

I will keep of out of current events.))

Kro walked along the alley. His sickle scratched a line into the loose mortar, dropping yellowing dust to the ground. Grunting as he stepped into the daylight, he took in the vista. A wicked smile crossed his face. Now all he needed was work, and by the looks, it wouldn't be hard to find here. As long as he kept his face in the shadows, and the authorities in the dark, he would fit in just fine.
The UK economy is composed of
several multi-billion dollar industries;
                  poetry isn't one of them
  - aesthetic bailout by Johnny Noiπ

Do you dare defy the Prince's rule?

Torn-City - Massively multiplayer online text based RPG