The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Woodlocke City  (Read 18266 times)

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 10 Most Online
    • Awards
Re: Woodlocke City
« Reply #615 on: November 13, 2015, 06:27:10 PM »
"I'd like to do it," Geoffrey replied. He began heading to the bank. He already knew where it was, like he did with nearly every place in the city.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #616 on: November 14, 2015, 06:14:26 AM »
Ray followed Geoffrey, smiling.

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • I am just some guy. That's 'bout it
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: White and blue
  • Height: 5'10
  • Currently: Being current.
« Reply #617 on: November 14, 2015, 12:48:36 PM »
Xander had fallen asleep on the pile of clothes during Ray and Geoff's conversation.

Offline Kromas Ndorai

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • "マッキントッシュプラス"
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Thought Errant
  • Currently: Bringing the A E S T H E T I C
« Reply #618 on: November 15, 2015, 04:57:26 PM »
Kro wandered the streets, looking for something to do. His mask covered his somewhat saddened frown, for this venture to Woodlocke had yet to bear any fruit. But, all would come in time, he guessed.
The UK economy is composed of
several multi-billion dollar industries;
                  poetry isn't one of them
  - aesthetic bailout by Johnny Noiπ

Do you dare defy the Prince's rule?

Torn-City - Massively multiplayer online text based RPG

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
« Reply #619 on: November 15, 2015, 05:01:35 PM »
((Zaida said I can bring a new character in.  ^_^ Duernabs a bit one note, so I am going to leave him for now))

Deeper inside the city, a strange figure moves slowly and silently, large robe around him, he glares at a pair of policemen, 2 hateful eyes staring out of his mask. He then looks down hastily, It was time to show the world... show this city...

He glances around the square, Money, he needed money. This campaign would not work without it... He would gain support when he started to act. People were predictable enough.
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

Offline Kromas Ndorai

• Dancing Dragon
  • "マッキントッシュプラス"
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #620 on: November 15, 2015, 05:18:00 PM »
Kro walked through the streets, the path clearing for him. Intimidation is a powerful tool. He arrive just outside a bank, and  waited around across the street. Analysis of inflow and outflow would probably be a valuable asset, if he were ever to... Need a bit of money.
                  poetry isn't one of them

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 10 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #621 on: November 15, 2015, 05:23:22 PM »
Geoffrey arrived at the bank and glanced at the wolfsky before heading inside.

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #622 on: November 15, 2015, 05:50:22 PM »
The figure arrives near a bank... It was an elegant building... By this cites standards anyway. He watches the bear enter... Hopefully this was a successful bank... not the biggest though, robbing the biggest bank was just a plain bad idea. The smaller ones... enough money for what he needs, but not too well defended. He stands out side, watching the bank. Plotting.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2015, 05:52:11 PM by Angder »

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #623 on: November 15, 2015, 05:51:03 PM »
Xander stretched and groaned as he felt his back click. "Yup. Sleeping on the floor will definitely do that to you." He sat  up then slowly rose to his feet. He decided to go for a walk, he was bored and maybe something interesting would happen. Maybe he'd see that cop again. He'd certainly try to kill him this time if he did. He noticed Geoffrey entering the bank, deciding not to enter. Not like he had money anyway.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2015, 05:54:35 PM by Grovygrunge »

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #624 on: November 16, 2015, 11:57:15 PM »
Cecil had been in the kitchen area in the shop's living space, helping himself to Geoffrey's pears. They tasted delicious, Cecil ate until he was full. There were still plenty left so he didn't feel too guilty about stuffing himself. He walked around the shop and noticed that he was alone. "Hello?" He called out.... no response.... He thought that he should leave too, it's rude to be in someone's house while they're gone. However, Cecil was tired now, he wanted to take a nice long nap. "Oh what the heck, i'm sure Geoff won't mind," he said to himself. He headed over to the bedroom.
Oh woof

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #625 on: November 17, 2015, 12:17:02 AM »
Ray followed Geoffrey inside, and opened the rear-gate to the vault. "Right this way, sir."

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #626 on: November 17, 2015, 03:51:00 PM »
The figure in the mask looks around briefly, then enters the bank. Slowly. His mask is in a better light now, it was like a human face made of brass,  the eyes are small, but seem to bulge outwards. It is a strange sight. The way he moves is wrong to, it is like his legs are stretched. they hit the front of his robe before they stop being visible from the back. equally, no shoes or paws are visible below the robe. Finally, both of his hands are gloved, and are most definitely not natural. n engineer would have no trouble identifying them as artificial, robotic.

He glances around for where the counter is, and moves up to it.

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
    • Awards
« Reply #627 on: November 17, 2015, 03:57:48 PM »
Xander watched the strange looking person enter the bank. He wasn't sure why they seemed to stick out a little but they definitely had something off about them. He stayed outside, looking around. His interest piqued slightly.

Offline Kromas Ndorai

• Dancing Dragon
  • "マッキントッシュプラス"
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #628 on: November 17, 2015, 04:04:47 PM »
Kro continued watching the bank. He made sure his mask was in place, hiding his smile. This situation seemed out of place, and that could mean one of two things. Hoping for the first, he watched the masked figure, guessing at what he would do.
                  poetry isn't one of them

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #629 on: November 19, 2015, 04:37:01 PM »
Geoffrey walked through the gate to the vault. Maybe this was a good idea after all.