The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Woodlocke City  (Read 18255 times)

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
Re: Woodlocke City
« Reply #630 on: November 20, 2015, 01:33:22 PM »
Ray turned to the figure at the desk, and spoke, stepping up to the desk slowly. "H-Hello. W-What can I help you with?" He was obviously perturbed, unsettled by the figure's mask.

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
« Reply #631 on: November 22, 2015, 04:37:13 PM »
The figure looks at Ray. "So... this is a bank... Tell me... Is it successful?"
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • I am just some guy. That's 'bout it
    • Awards
  • Coloring: White and blue
  • Height: 5'10
  • Currently: Being current.
« Reply #632 on: November 22, 2015, 04:58:21 PM »
Xander was standing across the street from the bank, watching it from across the street. He occasionally glanced in the direction of Kro. He felt like something was about to happen at some point.

Offline Kromas Ndorai

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • "マッキントッシュプラス"
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Thought Errant
  • Currently: Bringing the A E S T H E T I C
« Reply #633 on: November 22, 2015, 05:20:30 PM »
Kro walked forward, and into the entryway of the bank. He removed one of his gloves, shoving it into his pocket. With the other hand, he reached inside his coat. If anything happened, he was ready.
The UK economy is composed of
several multi-billion dollar industries;
                  poetry isn't one of them
  - aesthetic bailout by Johnny Noiπ

Do you dare defy the Prince's rule?

Torn-City - Massively multiplayer online text based RPG

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #634 on: November 22, 2015, 06:18:08 PM »
Ray nodded. "V-Very sir. I-I can promise your deposit will i-increase f-faster than you...can...uh...um...w-well, i-it's v-very substantial."

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #635 on: November 22, 2015, 06:27:29 PM »
"Hmm. It is an interesting society you lead here you know." The figure states. "Its like watching a horse run into a brick wall." the figure seems to move forward slightly. "Hilarious at first, then tragic, and then... well... then someone like me has to clean up the mess left behind."

"That's the real reason I am here... To clean. To replace this with something... Better?"

At the back of the building, 2 more masked figures watch, waiting for their signal.

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • I am just some guy. That's 'bout it
    • Awards
  • Coloring: White and blue
  • Height: 5'10
  • Currently: Being current.
« Reply #636 on: November 22, 2015, 06:35:16 PM »
Xander watched Kro enter the bank. He thought about remaining outside. He stretched as he thought, his arms clicking loudly as he did. "Seems quite a few interesting characters need to make a deposit today..." He pushed off the wall he was leaning on and made his way towards the bank.

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #637 on: November 23, 2015, 10:36:14 AM »
The figure seems to drop slightly, as if flattening, in a few seconds, what was a tall cloaked figure became an eight legged monstrosity, a spider, Feral, and gigantic.

"Now... I assume I have everyone's attention." The spiders front legs, which had pretended to be arms mere second ago, lunge at Ray, the mechanical hands on them trying to grab Rays arms. the other 6 legs have nothing on them, but bend, preparing to jump.

At the back, the masked figures, far more ordinary furs, Kick down the back door, the real robbers were here to do their job, while the spider kept people busy.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2015, 12:47:08 PM by Angder »

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #638 on: November 23, 2015, 12:08:00 PM »
Ray yelped and flailed, as the mechanical hands gripped his arms. "H-Hey! W-What's going on?! Help! G-Guards!"

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Top 10 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #639 on: November 23, 2015, 12:31:52 PM »
Geoffrey was rushing over after hearing the commotion, then stepped back as the figures approached.

Offline Kromas Ndorai

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • "マッキントッシュプラス"
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Thought Errant
  • Currently: Bringing the A E S T H E T I C
« Reply #640 on: November 23, 2015, 01:06:14 PM »
Under his mask, Kro smiled.

He threw a hand up in the air, forming a swirling ball of smoke, and pulled out his sickle in the other.

"Alright, don't go trying to be a hero, alright? Anyone who tries to interfere with this robbery is gonna get a face full of smoke and throat full of rust!"
The UK economy is composed of
several multi-billion dollar industries;
                  poetry isn't one of them
  - aesthetic bailout by Johnny Noiπ

Do you dare defy the Prince's rule?

Torn-City - Massively multiplayer online text based RPG

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #641 on: November 23, 2015, 01:09:27 PM »
Ray yelped, and closed his eyes. "W-Whatever you're gonna do, j-just don't hurt me!" He tried to scrunch himself up as best as possible, and tried to ditch his pistols. He'd do whatever he could to keep this heist non-violent.

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #642 on: November 23, 2015, 01:30:28 PM »
The spider grins, lifting Ray off the floor, He starts to walk backwards up the wall. "Everyone. My name is Octavius Tactium. This City has oppressed. People have been killed for the crime of being born. Today that ends. Powered people will take their rightful place in society. Or we will die trying." Octavain starts climbing the wall properly. "I recommend you stop struggling" He says, quietly. "It would be easy to drop you." He says to Ray.

In the back, the real Theives spot Geoff. "Listen. This hear is a robbery." They pull out their shock batons. "Let us do this quietly, and nobody gets hurt... Get on the ground, and just ignore everything. Got it?"

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #643 on: November 23, 2015, 01:45:24 PM »
Ray froze, and immediately stopped moving. He feared to even breathe, as the spider could easily drop him headfirst to the porcelain tiles below.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Top 10 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #644 on: November 23, 2015, 03:22:03 PM »
"N-No-L-Look, guys, p-please," Geoffrey stammered, "please, i-if anything, please don't take my money in there, I'm poor enough as it is!"

He doubted it would work, but it was worth a shot. It was clearly true, anyway.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2015, 03:24:52 PM by Evnamishko »