The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Woodlocke City  (Read 18252 times)

Offline Kromas Ndorai

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • "マッキントッシュプラス"
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Thought Errant
  • Currently: Bringing the A E S T H E T I C
Re: Woodlocke City
« Reply #645 on: November 23, 2015, 03:27:00 PM »
Kro stood just inside the entrance, making sure no one went in or out. This impromptu event was fun, and that was quite a statement from himself. His wicked grin cackled behind his mask.
The UK economy is composed of
several multi-billion dollar industries;
                  poetry isn't one of them
  - aesthetic bailout by Johnny Noiπ

Do you dare defy the Prince's rule?

Torn-City - Massively multiplayer online text based RPG

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • I am just some guy. That's 'bout it
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: White and blue
  • Height: 5'10
  • Currently: Being current.
« Reply #646 on: November 23, 2015, 03:49:13 PM »
Xander stared at the spider monstrosity on the ceiling to the furs in mask actually performing the robbery then to Kro with his sickle and his smoke. He cocked his head slightly and tapped his chin in thought. Now, I could get behind what this freak of nature is saying. I really could. However...This seems senseless. It's just a bank, sure it'll hurt the economy a little and get them a lot of attention, but I'd say that's not exactly the way to do this. Maybe I'm stuck in the grunt's way of thinking after all this time but... **censor** this noise. He sighed as he slowly drew his flintlock pistol and stub baton, aiming the pistol straight up at the ceiling and firing, the shot ringing through out the room.

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
« Reply #647 on: November 23, 2015, 03:56:59 PM »
Octavain bolts, holding Ray below him as a shield as he smashes out a high window, and crawls for the roof.

In the back, one of the thugs pushes Geoff against the wall, and holds them there, forcefully, but not actually harmfully.
The other headed for the vault. Confident of their skills getting them into it.
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

Offline Kromas Ndorai

• Dancing Dragon
  • "マッキントッシュプラス"
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #648 on: November 23, 2015, 03:59:28 PM »
Kro spun on the spot, holding  his sickle towards the weilder of the gun. A flintlock, specifically. He kept the smoke on the other hand.
"You do know you're gonna be making a mistake of you try to stop this, right? Trust me, you'll be having a very bad time."
                  poetry isn't one of them

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #649 on: November 23, 2015, 04:11:58 PM »
Geoffrey tried to remain calm. "I-If I may ask, what is this for?"

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • I am just some guy. That's 'bout it
    • Awards
  • Coloring: White and blue
  • Height: 5'10
  • Currently: Being current.
« Reply #650 on: November 23, 2015, 04:20:10 PM »
Xander smiled at Kro. "And you realise that this plan of theirs isn't the best as far as I'm aware. Just a pointless little publicity stunt. What am I going to stop exactly?"

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #651 on: November 23, 2015, 08:48:03 PM »
The thug grins. "Money. Power. And in my case getting payed. She though?" he gestures at the other thug. "She is special."

Sure enough, the other thug reaches the Vault... and somehow walks straight in. Through the crack between the door and the metal wall. Her body liquefying. letting her enter the vault.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #652 on: November 23, 2015, 09:18:36 PM »
Geoffrey watched with awe as the thug liquefied.
"I'm pretty sure I heard... s-something about rising up against the city?" Geoffrey said. "I'm willing to help."

Offline Rho'Syn Ilwynog

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Being my 1337 self
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Augmented Fox
  • Coloring: Red fox pattern, neon green hair, Augmented arms, augmented eyes
  • Height: A little taller than usual
  • Build: Medium
  • Currently: Lurking
« Reply #653 on: November 23, 2015, 09:24:53 PM »

(Is it too late  to join? :D)
Name: Rhosyn
Age: 21Species: Demon FoxPower: Minor fire powers (Fel) nothing fancyHeight: MediumWeight: LightClothing/armor: Leather armor, customized for the four arms, gauntlet with grappling hook, bowler hat.Weapons: Clockwork shotgun, SaberAppearance: A medium sized, curvy fox with demon horns, cloven hooves, and four arms. Dressed in the garb of an Adventurer, so leather armor, and one arm has a wrist mounted grappling hook on a gauntlet. Personality: Fun loving, excitable, curious, adventurous, eager.Occupation: AdventurerBackstory: Unknown

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #654 on: November 23, 2015, 09:29:12 PM »
((Zaida handed control of the roleplay to me through PM a few days ago. You're free to join! ))

Offline Rho'Syn Ilwynog

• Foxy Fox
  • Being my 1337 self
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #655 on: November 23, 2015, 09:36:40 PM »
Rhosyn steps into the door (if this is possible at this point) and comes into the bank of the ensuing robbery.

"OYE! What d'you lot think ya' doin?" she shouted, seeing the commotion, reaching for the shotgun in her hip holster and raising it. She had just come to deposit her earnings from her last adventure and, what, it's being robbed? Figures.

Offline Kromas Ndorai

• Dancing Dragon
  • "マッキントッシュプラス"
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #656 on: November 23, 2015, 09:48:10 PM »
Kro turned to see the shotgun toting guy come in. Another problem. He instead grabbed a fleeing patron of the band, using them as a shield, and bringing the sickle close to his throat. The patron screamed, terrified by the smoke creeping over him.

"We wouldn't want any... Mistakes here, would we? Cuz I'm feeling a bit ... Clumsy, heh."
                  poetry isn't one of them

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #657 on: November 23, 2015, 09:48:31 PM »
Octavain was already heading for the roof. His ally inside was going to have to fend for himself. If he survived, he would be a welcome addition to his group.

~~~

The powered fox opens the vault from the inside, carrying a sack of gold. "Got it." The Other thug nods. "This one wants to join your freakshow." The thug holding geoff responds. "Wants to rise up with you or something." The women blinks, she was actually a fox under the creepy mask. "Drag him with us then. We need to leave. NOW."

((I'm slightly worried I am going too far without Ray. So this is going to be my last post for now.))

Offline Rho'Syn Ilwynog

• Foxy Fox
  • Being my 1337 self
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #658 on: November 23, 2015, 09:56:27 PM »
((BTW my character is female))

"Does yer mother still love her kid that holds blades up to innocent's throats? I dunn' think so. Anyways, if ye meant te kill anyone, ye would have done it already. Let the fella go." she glared at the smoggy assailant, positioning herself for a fight if necessary.

"Look I came to do business here. Ye punks are takin' these people's hard earned cash and well bein' for, what, a cause ye believe to be right? C'mon mate. Drop the fella."

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #659 on: November 23, 2015, 10:06:12 PM »
Cecil awoke from his lengthy nap. He wandered around the shop and realized that everyone was still gone. "Where are they?" He asked out loud. He lookwd out the window of the shop and saw some sort of commotion nearby. "What the?" He said and rushed outside. The building in question looked like a bank. He barged through the door "what's going on in here!?"
Oh woof