The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Woodlocke City  (Read 18237 times)

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
Re: Woodlocke City
« Reply #720 on: November 30, 2015, 03:10:57 AM »
As the figure of the bear got bigger Cecil slowed down. "Geoff, is that you? Come with me! These people aren't your friends, they're just thugs! Trust me!"
« Last Edit: November 30, 2015, 03:16:10 AM by Cecil Jacobs »
Oh woof

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #721 on: November 30, 2015, 04:05:54 AM »
Geoffrey rushed over to Cecil.
"Calm down, alright?" he panted. The bear leaned closer to the mouse and spoke quietly. "I know who they are, but I'm not gonna let them take my hard-earned gold like that. I'm gonna play along and take back what I can."

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #722 on: November 30, 2015, 04:12:42 AM »
Ray stepped out of the vault, and took his position behind the counter. He thought about going to the apothecary, but didn't know how he was gonna pay.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #723 on: November 30, 2015, 12:16:21 PM »
Cecil shook his head, he wasn't liking the sound of this. "What are you planning to do exactly?"
Oh woof

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #724 on: November 30, 2015, 03:41:41 PM »
"I don't know, I'm just gonna see what I can do. If I manage to take back all they stole I'll bring it back, but I doubt that will work. I'll likely only take my gold and run."

He looked back. "don't worry about me. I-If something happens, it's no big loss."

He jogged back to the thugs.

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • I am just some guy. That's 'bout it
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: White and blue
  • Height: 5'10
  • Currently: Being current.
« Reply #725 on: November 30, 2015, 05:50:10 PM »
Xander shrugged at the spider. "Well, I suppose. Maybe I just need more convincing than others to join your cause. Either way, power to you, sir." He looked to Rhosyn. "You gonna shoot him or can I walk away knowing he'll live?"

Offline Rho'Syn Ilwynog

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Being my 1337 self
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Augmented Fox
  • Coloring: Red fox pattern, neon green hair, Augmented arms, augmented eyes
  • Height: A little taller than usual
  • Build: Medium
  • Currently: Lurking
« Reply #726 on: November 30, 2015, 07:09:05 PM »
She frowned and glared at the wolf, her eyes darkening with purple again.

"Give me one good reason to let him walk, or for that matter, you. He was trying to harm innocents and take what is rightfully theirs. While normally I would condone that, I'm feeling rather righteous today. I don't like people stealing."

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
« Reply #727 on: November 30, 2015, 07:19:31 PM »
"Innocents? What innocents are those. Every person in this city who sits idle, every person who keeps their head down... Every person who continues to allow this... They are all GUILTY." Octavain says coldly. "Regardless of if they realize or not. As long as the people continue to allow this... place... to be run like this. More will be killed for stealing bread, more will be tortured for daring to speak up. Why? Because OF YOU." Octavain points a front leg at Rhosyn, moving forward slightly. all eyes on her.

Post Merge: November 30, 2015, 07:20:24 PM
The thugs look up. "Shall we make a move?" The fox asks Geoff. "Hopefully Tact got back OK."
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

Offline Rho'Syn Ilwynog

• Foxy Fox
  • Being my 1337 self
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #728 on: November 30, 2015, 07:31:38 PM »
She growled pointing the end of her shotgun at the spider again.

"You are going to blame the actions of a few on the many thousands of individuals living here? How selfish are you to do that. Do you not think there are people in that bank who have saved their lives away because there is no other option? Those who didn't need to steal bread until your band of hooligans tipped it over. Now the thousands who used that bank will suffer for your revenge on the one percent of those who used it for evil means."

She shook her head sadly. "I am one of many. Sure small outburst will be stifled, but when the entire machine bucks under the weight of it's oppression, as one, there is nothing that can stand in her way. Anarchy and chaos in this time will only break down the system until all will suffer. I will not sit idly by when those who have no stain on their souls be punished for the wrongdoing of a few."

She stared back into the spider's many eyes, pleading. "Did ye ever think that ye might get more support by helpin' and educatin' those who are in the wrong? That ye could attract more help by information, than by a stunt like that? Now every'ne thinks yer a bunch'o terror-mongers that are in it fer thems'elves. That's how they get'cha. They will blame you and yer cause will be tha' much harder t'e achieve."

Suddenly she lowered the shotgun and slid it back in the holster. "Ifin' ye can't se tha', yer just as bad as they are."

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #729 on: November 30, 2015, 07:45:44 PM »
"He has a point as far as I'm concerned. The people of this city sit in complacent silence and obedient submission, ignoring the suffering of those born slightly differently to them because it isn't them so why should they care. When that is the attitude of an entire community, that is the most heinous crime I can think of. This coming from a man like me is awfully rich yet it is the truth as far as I'm concerned. You ask me nothing short of a full scale revolution is going to change things." Xander sighed and glanced from the spider to Rhosyn. "So can we part ways now? He's not going to get shot?"

Offline Rho'Syn Ilwynog

• Foxy Fox
  • Being my 1337 self
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #730 on: November 30, 2015, 07:50:31 PM »
She looked back to the wolf, glaring.

"So because they don't know any better, don't understand that those with power are not to be feared but to be celebrated, they deserve to die and suffer? Without given a chance to learn? Tell me, how is kicking over a little bank like this going to help anyone, huh?"

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #731 on: November 30, 2015, 07:55:49 PM »
Octavain looks straight at Rhosyn. "If you want to educate Vlad to be a better leader feel free to give him a visit. Maybe a peaceful petition." The spider says, mockingly. he then backs off slightly. "Change comes to those who seek it. Those in charge now do not care about right or wrong. The only thing they care about is force. Maybe I will start an anarchy, but from that, there will at least be change. A new beginning. This city is beyond saving... at least not with your methods." Octavain turns, and prepares to jump away to another roof.

Offline Rho'Syn Ilwynog

• Foxy Fox
  • Being my 1337 self
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #732 on: November 30, 2015, 07:58:34 PM »
She sighed and shook her head.

"Aye won't stop yer spider friend, wolf, but mark my words. Some day, iffin' this city does stand tall again, it won't be from the likes of ye or yer kin." she said gravely, keeping her hand off the shotgun.

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
    • Awards
« Reply #733 on: November 30, 2015, 07:59:18 PM »
"I don't think the whole bank thing helped anyone at all. Pointless publicity stunt which could have been done some other way or something I suppose. As for innocents dying, I said no such thing. They just need to move when someone comes along with an army to kill those who need to be killed. Not so bad. Can I leave now?" Xander pauses. "Hey! Spider, if I were interested in what you want to do, where would I go exactly?"

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #734 on: November 30, 2015, 08:12:54 PM »
Octavain pauses. "The bank was necessary for the money as well as the publicity" Octavain states. "Wolf? Come closer. I still do not trust your four armed friend." When Xander came closer, Octavain whispers to him. "Abandoned warehouse... edge of the city, right up near the wall.." Octavain gives the address, then leaps away to another roof. Continuing on his way, making for his base.