The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Woodlocke City  (Read 18239 times)

Offline Rho'Syn Ilwynog

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Being my 1337 self
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Augmented Fox
  • Coloring: Red fox pattern, neon green hair, Augmented arms, augmented eyes
  • Height: A little taller than usual
  • Build: Medium
  • Currently: Lurking
Re: Woodlocke City
« Reply #735 on: November 30, 2015, 08:18:30 PM »
She watched the spider go, running off across the rooftops.

"So, wolf, what's yer game in this? Ye seem t'e have a good head on yer shoulders, but yer playin' hardball here." she turned to him, crossing her arms in front of her and grinning. "Aye dunno why but ye seem... honest... at least. Compared to that icky bloke."

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • I am just some guy. That's 'bout it
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: White and blue
  • Height: 5'10
  • Currently: Being current.
« Reply #736 on: November 30, 2015, 08:29:19 PM »
Xander cracked a slight smile. "No game. I just want to kill a man who deserves to be killed. That's about it." He started to head for the way back into the building so he could begin his descent back to the ground.

Offline Rho'Syn Ilwynog

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Being my 1337 self
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Augmented Fox
  • Coloring: Red fox pattern, neon green hair, Augmented arms, augmented eyes
  • Height: A little taller than usual
  • Build: Medium
  • Currently: Lurking
« Reply #737 on: November 30, 2015, 09:04:41 PM »
She nodded, empathizing. Turning to look over the rooftops, she sat on a nearby smokestack, thinking about what was to come.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #738 on: November 30, 2015, 09:23:39 PM »
Cecil watched Geoff go. He didn't like it but, there was nothing he could do. He turned around and slowly walked back. He must've seemed weak and helpless to those thugs, but if they ever crossed him, he would make sure that they pay for their crimes.
Oh woof

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #739 on: November 30, 2015, 09:58:46 PM »
Ray sighed, and shook his head. He started out to the apothecary's, not even bothering to lock the bank. What was the point? There was nothing left.

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
« Reply #740 on: December 02, 2015, 06:49:21 PM »
Tact arrives back at base. The two thugs and Geoff were already there The base was an abandoned warehouse, large, and imposing.

Tact walks in under his disguise once more, tall, using his legs to mimic a normal humanoid. "Sorry I am late..." Tact looks over at Geoff. "Have we picked up a new recruit already?"
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 10 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #741 on: December 02, 2015, 06:56:56 PM »
Geoff tried to swallow his nervousness and nodded. "Y-yes. Uh, I discovered I was powered some time ago, but I'm not sure how useful it will be. Nevertheless, I'm willing to help overthrow the pigs at the top."

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #742 on: December 03, 2015, 08:56:27 PM »
Tact nods. "Good." Tact backs off to address the 3. "We have made a bold first step." He announces. "I trust we have a significant haul of money?" The wolf nods. "Indeed. As we have a new member. I should introduce myself formally. I am Octavain Tactium, though you can refer to me as Tact, that is Diulf." Tact Gestures at the fox. "And finally that is Gunn" Tact gestures at the wolf, who grunts in response. "We have money, what we need next is support. Gunn. I trust you can get the supplies we need with this." "As long as I get my cut." he snarls. "Of course" Tact responds. "I already have decided our next target... Ironstone prison." Tact declares. "You sure about that?" Diulf questions. "Quite sure." Tact replies. "Still, until then, you two should get some rest. Gunn will sort out the supplies tomorrow. The day after that we break some people out of prison"

"Diulf will show the new person around the base I trust... Are there any other questions?" Tact asks.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2015, 12:50:39 AM by Angder »

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #743 on: December 03, 2015, 09:04:26 PM »
Xander was strolling through the streets, doing his best to keep to the alleyways and the less busy streets. He had managed to get his hands on a second flintlock pistol. He was heading towards the abandoned warehouse at the edge of the city that the spider had told him about. He wasn't entirely sure why he was even going, but he was and that was all that really mattered.

Offline Kromas Ndorai

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • "マッキントッシュプラス"
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Thought Errant
  • Currently: Bringing the A E S T H E T I C
« Reply #744 on: December 03, 2015, 09:08:29 PM »
Kro was still wandering the streets, hidden by his mask and jacket. This life wasn't ideal, but it allowed him to get by. Better than nothing, he thought, as he wandered through the back streets, surrounded by abandoned husks of buildings.
The UK economy is composed of
several multi-billion dollar industries;
                  poetry isn't one of them
  - aesthetic bailout by Johnny Noiπ

Do you dare defy the Prince's rule?

Torn-City - Massively multiplayer online text based RPG

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #745 on: December 03, 2015, 10:11:36 PM »
Ray reached the apothecary's without a hitch, and went inside. He hoped there would be some charity in the doctor's heart.

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #746 on: December 07, 2015, 11:55:24 PM »
Tact nods. "Then it seems we are in agreement." Tact nods, and moves away from the group.

Duilf nods to Geoff. "The rooms are on the next floor up. Here, let me show you." She begins to move in the direction of the stairs.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 10 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #747 on: December 08, 2015, 12:29:33 AM »
Geoff followed Duilf silently.

He had no idea what he was doing.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #748 on: December 08, 2015, 01:26:03 AM »
After visiting the apothecary, who was gracious enough to give Ray a while to pay off what he owed, the young raccoon walked back to his home.

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
    • Awards
« Reply #749 on: December 08, 2015, 03:37:02 PM »
Xander approached the warehouse, looking around to see if he had been followed at or if anyone was nearby. After deciding he was alone he shrugged and started to look for a way in. The door, whilst rather obvious, seemed like a good enough way in as any and he walked up to it, turning the handle and stepping and frowning as it refuses to budge. "That would be too easy..."