The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Woodlocke City  (Read 18253 times)

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
Woodlocke City
« Reply #75 on: October 09, 2015, 02:14:13 AM »
"Just come to the feast tonight so he doesn't get any thoughts... We can try to talk then get ideas to figure things out." She said and sighed. "I don't want to stay in this living hell..." Zaida had said. "I'm forced to do everything and grow up with the man I must call my father who murdered my parents..." She hissed coldly.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2015, 03:47:15 AM by Zaida »

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
Re: Woodlocke City
« Reply #76 on: October 09, 2015, 02:22:31 AM »
*he sighs*"Alright"
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
Woodlocke City
« Reply #77 on: October 09, 2015, 02:37:11 AM »
"Thank you, just dress in something formal it starts in an hour we can talk more then besides I'm sure we have to catch up. I have to get ready I'll see you then, Just be careful" she said in a serious but soothing tone as she walked off.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2015, 03:44:38 AM by Zaida »

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • *Sounds of crunching seashells*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Garthim
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
  • Height: 6.7ft
  • Weight: 270lbs
  • Build: Bulky and bumpy, with a top heavy build.
  • Currently: Looking for a crystal... maybe one that has a darker color.
« Reply #78 on: October 09, 2015, 01:53:51 PM »
JR-71 was turning on and putting water in his energy chamber so he won't have to refill later...But he looks around in the junkyard he was in and was sacred..."Where am I?....who am I?....what is my perpose...." He was lifting himself up, when he noticed his right arm was broken and his chest was a bit crumbled... So it went around finding random parts and used an old weilder to give himself minor repairs..and stomped out of the junkyard to explore this .... World...
  • Avatar by: A picture from Google.
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
Woodlocke City
« Reply #79 on: October 10, 2015, 11:01:54 PM »
As she arrived at what looked a bit like a castle she entered silently with a plain face. The large table being set up. She began walking to her room upstairs before stoping, her step father, Vlad in her way dressed up ready for the feast of superiors his left paw resting upon his cane.
Vlad stood to 6'5 a jaguar, Caracal (african jinx) mix. He looked like exactly like an jaguar but his ears having unique tufts making them appear longer and the shape of devil horns as his tail a short stump. The felines fur black but in light you can see his silver grey fur and pattern hidden beneath, brown hair slicked back with a medium stubble beard attached and lastly having pure gold eyes, his pupils sharp. Holding his serious expression he gruffed "your late, get yourself ready then meet me downstairs to greet our guests that will be arriving soon." He said walking past.
"I know I will" she said listening to him walk off his cane tapping the hard floor as she walked to her room to get ready.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #80 on: October 10, 2015, 11:43:18 PM »
"my forces are ready to wage war"*he says to the new commander*
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #81 on: October 10, 2015, 11:52:47 PM »
Ray blinked, and began counting the coins. "I-If I may speak my mind, Miss Lovien, that's a strange way to carry your coin." He drew up fifty gold pieces, and bagged them. "Thank you, Miss Lovien. Is there anything else you need?"

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #82 on: October 10, 2015, 11:54:45 PM »
Acon shook her head. "No. That's it."

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #83 on: October 11, 2015, 12:22:08 AM »
Cecil was entering Woodlock. To enter you had to get past the security depot. It was a small, poorly lit building, and the guards were armed to the teeth. Something was definitely different about this place.

"Stop right there!" One of the guards said, as all of them pointed their weapons at Cecil. "Who are you! What are you doing in here! You better talk fast!" Cecil was shocked at the hostility, but he was not afraid of the guards or their weapons. "My name is Cecil Jacobs. I just want to go in the city." The head gaurd gestured the others to put down their guns but he was still aiming his right between Cecil's eyes. "So you want to be a citizen then? Only citizens are allowed in Woodlocke." Steam began to fill the room as a door to the chief's left opened. "Go through there to start the application process." The chief said. Cecil went through, he really wanted to go into the city now. There was something wierd going on and he wanted to get to the bottom of it.
Oh woof

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #84 on: October 11, 2015, 12:26:09 AM »

Ray nodded, and smiled. "Then, I wish you a good day, miss Lovien."

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
Woodlocke City
« Reply #85 on: October 11, 2015, 06:47:11 AM »
She quickly got dressed in something, she would wear a dress but knowing this was with the superiors she didn't want to look so soft and fragile to them. However everyone was dressing formal and it would be rude not to. She picked a dark dress teal beneath (corset type dress steampunkish). Dark brown boots almost to black. Giving a sigh she sat on her bed thinking looking at some scratches on the wall these were from times she couldn't control her power it was confusing still and she was practicing and a bit curious
Vlad was outside waiting for those who would come his can tapping and eyes narrowed watching some furries passing by behind the brick fence seperate ng them from his home, guards at the entrance.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #86 on: October 11, 2015, 07:00:59 AM »
*wulfgang walks towards the entrance,in formal military wear*

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
Woodlocke City
« Reply #87 on: October 11, 2015, 07:07:54 AM »
"Your early General Freidrich, I like that" Vlad says with a slight grin, "make yourself at home, I need one smoke."
Zaida watched the servants finishing putting the plates, glass, and silverware.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2015, 11:21:32 AM by Zaida »

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #88 on: October 11, 2015, 02:44:59 PM »
*he walms through the entrance*"thanks"

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #89 on: October 11, 2015, 02:49:50 PM »
He nods watching him walk by.
Zaida looked up seeing wulfgang.