The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Woodlocke City  (Read 18272 times)

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
Re: Woodlocke City
« Reply #135 on: October 15, 2015, 06:57:11 PM »
Cecil handed the mechanic the money. He took it happily. "Wonderful, now follow me little guy." He said as he moved to the back of the workshop. "You see I like them rusty!" He shouted to Cecil. "It means I can give them my magic touch! I'll make him work like new. I'll give him a nice shine and polish!" He said. The mechanic then got to work, hammering metal, and rummaging through a large amount of spare parts."
Oh woof

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Most Online This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #136 on: October 15, 2015, 07:31:22 PM »
Damn it all.

Geoffrey sneaked up and peered through the peephole. "... Y-Yes?"

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • *Sounds of crunching seashells*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Garthim
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
  • Height: 6.7ft
  • Weight: 270lbs
  • Build: Bulky and bumpy, with a top heavy build.
  • Currently: Looking for a crystal... maybe one that has a darker color.
« Reply #137 on: October 15, 2015, 07:45:18 PM »
JR was filled with this new feeling as his vision was increased and his parts moved with ease..."I....I think...I feel happy.." Then when the new memory core was slipped in, his hard drive conneted to it and boom, his head felt much better and he can think oh many things at once.."Thank you sir, I feel that my mind is expanding to this with ease.." He said as he moved his left arm, finally back in it's right place...
  • Avatar by: A picture from Google.
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I am just some guy. That's 'bout it
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: White and blue
  • Height: 5'10
  • Currently: Being current.
« Reply #138 on: October 15, 2015, 07:55:18 PM »
Xander seemed a little surprised as he recoiled away from the door at the response. "Oh shit, someone actually is in there. Well, I need a place to sleep for a small amount of time. If it isn't any bother, this place would do nicely."

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #139 on: October 15, 2015, 09:17:01 PM »
Cecil, saw the mechanic practically give JR new life. He was feeling good about himself, this is what he lived for. He loved to help people. "So JR, how do you feel?"
Oh woof

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Most Online This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #140 on: October 15, 2015, 09:36:53 PM »
"Uh... Well, I don't see why not."

Geoffrey unlocked the door and opened it for the wolf.

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #141 on: October 15, 2015, 09:45:28 PM »
The wolf stepped into the workshop and took off his trench coat, discarding it to the side as he did. It fell to the floor but he didn't seem to really mind it all that much. He glanced at the person who let him in. "So, who are you?"

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #142 on: October 15, 2015, 10:02:45 PM »
"Geoffrey," the bear replied, somewhat nervously. He wasn't expecting to be social at all tonight. "A-and you?"

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
    • Awards
« Reply #143 on: October 15, 2015, 10:23:28 PM »
"Xander." The white wolf paced for a moment, noticing  the slight nervousness, he wasn't too great socially either. Not like he couldn't make friends. He paused and stopped pacing at the thought. That was a lie. He hadn't had a real, true friend for a while. "Relax, I'm not hear to rob you. I'm here to share this building with you for a night or two. Robbing you would be too much effort anyway."

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #144 on: October 15, 2015, 10:32:05 PM »
Geoffrey nodded and scratched the back of his neck
"Heh... Well, make yourself at home, I guess... Noth--... Nnothing really special about this place. Aside from the, uh... ghost kid."

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
    • Awards
« Reply #145 on: October 15, 2015, 10:41:40 PM »
Xander stared at Geoff and scoffed. "Right. Ghost Kid. I'll be sure to keep an eye out for that." He walked over to the nearest soft looking thing and flopped on to it. "I'm sure if I don't bother it, then it will do me a favour and and not bother me. Otherwise that'd be a hassle."

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #146 on: October 16, 2015, 12:28:46 AM »
"He's pretty shy," Geoffrey replied, "so you don't have to worry about that."

Geoffrey locked the door and walked back into his room to sleep.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #147 on: October 16, 2015, 03:22:45 AM »
*Wulfh
gang was talking with the elk priest*
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #148 on: October 16, 2015, 03:26:55 AM »
The elk sighed. "Like I said I wish I could help but I cannot, I'm far too old and weak. Besides I'm forced to be at the church each day for those who pray and worship and if not he'll send men out looking for me and possibly kill my wife" he says quietly.

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
« Reply #149 on: October 16, 2015, 03:57:30 AM »
(I'm joining)

Name: Talia Garrison
Species: Zoruark
Power: illusions
Height: 5.10
Weight: 151
Clothing/armor: see picture.
Weapons: twin pistols for range.
Appearance: has a mechanical right arm.
Personality: sort of crazy, stubborn and quick to anger but can be kind and caring person. Loves pranks.
Occupation: local alchemist and sells potions and other weird alchemical goods at her shop. Shop is called The Tricky Fox's Cure

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: October 16, 2015, 04:01:40 AM by Talia Garrison »
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!