The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Woodlocke City  (Read 18300 times)

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
Re: Woodlocke City
« Reply #270 on: October 29, 2015, 07:29:12 PM »
Geoff saw Xander take a turn and slipped away as well. He had a feeling he wasn't going to get a meal anytime soon with the group, and if he had to snatch something edible from the market, he'd rather not have the others see. He didn't worry about Xander, though. Surely he wouldn't care.

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Dark Blue with white fur around The palms of the Paws
  • Build: Anthro.
« Reply #271 on: October 29, 2015, 07:48:26 PM »
Duernab was at the workshop, He could see the door was open, and heads over. He had seen the sign, some damn sculpture... but no sign of them present, in fact no sign of anyone. He swears. This was the place. He was damn certain. He guessed he would have to wait. Even if Xander did not come back, the owner of these sculptures would eventually, and he could find out where the murderer went from there. The building did not belong to the current occupant. So it would not take much... persuading. He picks a sculpture up, looking at it. Its actually well made. The sculptor must be proud of them... Another method if he needed it. Question was. Did he wait, or try to pursue. He looks around for any evidence as to where his target might have gone from here.
  • Avatar by: A friend of mine IRL.
Angders weapons: Blizz - Burning Frost
Retired weapons: Blizz Tempest

All weapons were drawn by Zarc.

Please note that I have very little free time on Fridays.

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • *Sounds of crunching seashells*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Garthim
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
  • Height: 6.7ft
  • Weight: 270lbs
  • Build: Bulky and bumpy, with a top heavy build.
  • Currently: Looking for a crystal... maybe one that has a darker color.
« Reply #272 on: October 29, 2015, 07:55:56 PM »
Mikey looked at the family..or this new word...allys..hmmm..But he kept up with the group and tryed to think of how to aptane this "money" without hassle or breaking rules. "I belive that this money you want can be in your hands if you do a favor for someone...Maybe I can help with that." He shrugs and checks his water supply..
  • Avatar by: A picture from Google.
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I am just some guy. That's 'bout it
    • Awards
  • Coloring: White and blue
  • Height: 5'10
  • Currently: Being current.
« Reply #273 on: October 29, 2015, 08:06:45 PM »
Xander sighed, he had noticed Geoff slipping away just as he had. He considered going back, he felt bad. It was only one turn, heading back wouldn't exactly be hard. However, he didn't want them starting to rely on him for anything. He especially didn't want them seeing him as family...

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #274 on: October 29, 2015, 11:28:21 PM »
"I'm afraid that it doesn't really work that way Mikey, to get money you need a job. And as far as I know Geoffrey is the only one with one of those. It's a shame though. It doesn't seem like he makes a lot of money..."
Oh woof

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #275 on: October 30, 2015, 01:34:15 AM »
Geoffrey glanced at a poster. A thief was in line for the block tonight. He gulped and shook his head. They wouldn't do that to a lowly food thief, would they? It had to be a bigger job to deserve that sort of punishment. Though he wouldn't be surprised with this city. He had to be careful.

Suddenly, he remembered his shop. He was so preoccupied with socializing, he forgot to close it down while he went out! Stupid!
He turned and jogged his way back to the workshop.

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #276 on: October 30, 2015, 01:41:44 AM »
Duernab is already in the "store" he hears Geoff returning, He slouches by the door. Scowling.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #277 on: October 30, 2015, 01:47:06 AM »
Geoff stepped into the shop, immediately going to check his sculptures to make sure none were stolen, and sure enough, one of the deer sculptures was missing.

"Oh, g-god damn it," He growled to himself.

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #278 on: October 30, 2015, 01:53:50 AM »
"This is technically called trespassing." The tiger states, standing beside the door, Geoff had walked right past him. He idly throws the deer sculpture in the air and catches it. The bear did not look particular tough. This should be easy enough.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #279 on: October 30, 2015, 01:59:13 AM »
Geoff jolted at the voice and span around.

"L-I-I'm sorr--can...I-I'll leave," he stammered, his hands raised as he backed up.

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #280 on: October 30, 2015, 02:05:27 AM »
"Oh, I don't think we need to do that yet." Duernab steps forward a few paces. "You can keep the... shop? Though I need some information. I am looking for a murderer."

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I am just some guy. That's 'bout it
    • Awards
  • Coloring: White and blue
  • Height: 5'10
  • Currently: Being current.
« Reply #281 on: October 30, 2015, 02:16:51 AM »
Xander was about to return to Mikey and Cecil, thinking he could pass it off as getting lost. If he had been portraying the right kind of image they should believe it, he hoped. However, as he took a step he felt like something was off. It was a sense of foreboding, like something could happen soon. Not uncommon for this city and it probably meant nothing, but he wasn't going to ignore it. 

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #282 on: October 30, 2015, 02:30:40 AM »
Geoff relaxed somewhat and lowered his hands. "Uh... M-mur--Okay..."

Offline Angder

• Quizzical Quail
    • Awards
« Reply #283 on: October 30, 2015, 02:40:33 AM »
"His name is Xander. White wolf. Sighted hanging around nearby. Have you seen him?" Duernab asks.

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #284 on: October 30, 2015, 02:41:26 AM »
Name: Reise Kaufmann

Species: Black Bear

Power: None

Height: 5'7

Weight: 357 Pounds

Clothing/armor: Wears a long brown trench coat, with big black boots under them, brown gloves and a large tan backpack.

Weapons: A large pump shotgun

Appearance: A big man with a jolly expression on his face. Black fur with a light blue eyes

Personality: A man with many friends and few enemy's, he will always help a friend in need or someone completely random, He is always happy with a big smile on his face where ever he goes.

Backstory: Not much is know about Reise, all that is know is that he travels and he trades. Thats it

I hope I did that right.

[attachment deleted by admin]