The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Grand Divide....  (Read 863 times)

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • *Sounds of crunching seashells*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Garthim
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
  • Height: 6.7ft
  • Weight: 270lbs
  • Build: Bulky and bumpy, with a top heavy build.
  • Currently: Looking for a crystal... maybe one that has a darker color.
The Grand Divide....
« on: October 09, 2015, 06:43:16 PM »
No most of you don't care about little stuff about story line and such...But I have decided to write out the Story which my OC's come from, but with a slight tweak since most of the characters are human...But here we go...I'll add on to it if people like it....

THE GRAND DIVDE, By Carbon Dust...(aka Fro Yo.)

Hallow Soul's life before the Grand Divde...

It was July 8th..Monday...F myself...I had a job to do and now this Rich Boy wants to invite me so some event...Please if I wanted to waste time, i'll go to a firing range and thing about life.....Gawd...Life was a hellhole for me...Then again being a super solider has it's done fall...I remenber the first time I was releashed from those dreaded labs....The air smelled of cut grass and the sun almost burned my eyes out...

Hah...Childhood..I had none, the closest thing I had to freedom was chosing who NOT to get the crap beat out of.. Why was I made or who I was didn't matter...What mattered was being the best..And quite frankly...That was easier said then done..Though I was much stronger, faster, etc. That meant me training had to be as tough as I was too...

And man didn't I hate it...That stupid general, stupid army, stupid scienest's...You know whats funny, most furs would like super powers. But the truth is that you would do anything to take it away.. Since the reason why we don't fly or shoots lazers out of are eyes... The simple truth is that if we could, we would be stupid and use them for are own greed. Which personally no one is safe from.

So.. For those of you who are completelty lost, let me sum this up to you. I'm a child forced into manhood, and even after 22 years of training and war, I forgot what I am... And even after the war I was peparing for was over...That was only a battle....

After the smoke was cleared and the bombs sat still, I was like a child without a parent..It was sad.But soon I realized that my whole world is about to get much worse....Since on the last day I was their, I heard my Higher Rank Officer talking abourt killing me.. And his reason was being "A weapong with free will."

So much for a normal life, so as you can guess. I was hunted like a wild animal...So to skip all the blood shed... Let's just say a few spys were never getting to their mates...... So after all was said and done, I went after a new Idenity.. Harris Sulone.. So to pick up on this Rich Boy...I was sent a letter in golden writeing explaining I was invited to a secret group called M.A.T.D... At first I was unsure and was a bit parunoid...

However I knew money was tight and I can't help but, be full of delight when I get to fire a gun...So now I am going to were I was told to be.......

Ok next time, I will do Fro Yo's background!

• Avatar by: A picture from Google.
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.