The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Random Thread  (Read 2050158 times)

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
Re: The Random Thread
« Reply #102615 on: February 05, 2015, 01:55:02 AM »
We had to learn how to juggle in my elementary school district. We didn't need to be good at it, of course.

Offline Cheza

• Förseningschef
  • Global Moderator
  • Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Top 10 Most Online This user has donated to the forum. This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Mostly harmless.
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Woof.
  • Coloring: Brown.
  • Height: 165 cm.
  • Weight: 50 kg.
  • Build: Average.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Gnawing on all the table legs!
« Reply #102616 on: February 05, 2015, 02:09:49 AM »
 :) :D XD ^_^ :P XP :3 X3
I'M FINALLY ALLOWED TO GO HOME TODAY!!!!12728!!
Been more or less held captive at mom's place again for almost a month.
It's not really all that fun here. Sure, mom can be a decent person if and when she's trying, but sadly that doesn't seem to happen all too often. But I have to go home too. I'm 20 years old now and I have a life of my own. Bills to pay. Laundry to take care of. That kind of stuff. Not really too exciting or fun either, but sure beats being here. I suppose you could call me ungrateful, but I just can't help but to think that she's a bit too late for making up for those things that happened 5 years ago. I wouldn't say I'm angry with her or anything, but it just feels unforgivable. The thing she did back then 5 years ago, that is. You can pick either your child, or the bottle, but -not- both, and trying to somehow pretend those things never happened later just won't work. Nope. Other things that don't work? I'd say ketchup on cookies. Not that I've ever tried. It could actually be awesome. Like ketchup on vanilla ice cream. That's delicious. Fries dipped in vanilla ice cream are pretty tasty too. I also like coke. I'm kinda addicted to it. A funny thing is that swedish coke taste like finnish pepsi. I wonder if their pepsi taste like our coke? Should remember to try that once I'm at NFC later this month. That's a furry con. In sweden. I'm not in sweden. But I still speak swedish. I'm still 100% finnish tho. But my birth language is still swedish. Finnish is a very confusing language. But it has a long palindrome. Saippuakivikauppias. Soap salesman. A rather interesting profession if you ask me. I just hope he doesn't sell lavender-scented soap. Lavender gives me headaches. I don't like headaches. I like things that smell nice tho. Like new-cut grass. Or sawdust. Sawdust is annoying of it gets stuck in the hair. Many things are annoying when they get stuck in my hair. Especially hairbands. It hurts to try and get them out. Speaking of out, it's been snowing again. I don't really like snow anymore, but it was fun when I was younger. Some 10-15 years ago. Then I was 5-10 years old. Now I'm 20. But I'm still really only 8. Where's the logic in that? You tell me. Someone once told me that I looked like Lordi when I was wearing that hat, but that I looked even worse without it. That was pretty rude. No idea what that guy is doing today, but I really wish he decided to apply for the metal industry school. And that he was accepted. Not because I wish him all the best and stuff. Pokemon: Best wishes isn't all that great either. But because the metal factory thing most people from this particular town intended to go work at once they were done with school went bankrupt a few years ago. Karma. Now this town has nothing and everyone is starting to move away to where the grass is greener. Or well, you can still buy fresh fish and french cheese, but without a job to earn money to buy those things for that's hardly going to lure anyone to move out here. I know I'm not moving back at least. The wounds are too deep and the ghosts too many. That sounds spooky. I don't like spooky things. They scare me. I'm easily frightened. Yup. I'm also afraid of the dark. A great thing when you live in a country with almost no light at all for almost half a year. But the other half is nice. Especially up north. I like it up there. It's still pretty much untouched. Ancient endless forests stretching out as far as the eye can see, only parting because of one of the thousand lakes happened to be placed there. It's truly a sight to behold. But it's such a pain to walk up the mountains sometimes. But still well worth the effort. Actually, the ice age ruined all the mountains here, so they're more like hills than actual mountains. The ice age also brought with it another funny thing. Glacial rebound. The land rises from the sea with a few centimeters every few centuries. Or something like that. I don't quite remember. There are many things I don't remember. Like what bank pin code to use. Because I never line over the ones I've already used. Lazy woof. Sounds a bit like some kind of angry birds clone. Angry birds is also finnish. Just like darude. And nokia. My first phone was a nokia. Wouldn't surprise me if my first pair of boots also were made by nokia. All this random whining about finland makes me sound like some sort of fangirl. That's not true. The finnish national anthem has 11 verses and I hardly even remember the two they tried to teach us at school. I can't be a fangirl. I also can't ski. And I prefer taking baths over sitting in the sauna. I love bathing. And the sea. Especially the sea. It makes me happy. Zani makes me happy too. And pokemon. Most of the time. Except for when it makes me sad. Lke when a shiny pokemon is accidentally knocked out by a critical hit. That's really sad. I once found a shiny raticate. I fled from the battle because I was stupid. I like shiny things tho. Like pretty amethysts. They're purple. Purple is my favorite color.  Because I also like brown. And green. Emeralds are green. Pokemon emerald was a great game, but the sprites in pokemon green looked a bit funny. Pokemon leafgreen was fun too. Not that I've played it much. I had pokemon firered myself. I also played pokemon red. Now I'm playing alpha sapphire. Pokemon sapphire was my favourite pokemon game.
Irlumenarteh confirmed. I think. Maybe. No idea why tho. Legend of Zelda maybe. The triforce has lots of triangles in it. Does that make it a triangle-drama? I like wolf link. He kinda got me interested in the fandom. Not that I knew about the fandom at the time. I just saw some awesome quadsuit-videos. I'd love to get a quadsuit some day. Not that I don't like normal suits, I just think happen to like quads enough to break my bank account and back for one. At some point. Maybe. I like cabbage too. Especially cabbage stew. It makes me all fuzzy inside. Like hugs and cuddles do.

Offline kalan

• The immortal half blood
  • Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter This user has donated to the forum.
    • Awards
  • Species: Welf
  • Coloring: Blue and silver with a small light blue crescent scar under his left eyes from a magic attack
  • Height: 6' 2"
  • Weight: 189 lbs
  • Build: Tall and muscular with the strength and speed of an elf
  • Currently: Slowly coming back
« Reply #102617 on: February 05, 2015, 02:26:07 AM »
Umm cheza have you tried decaf
^Is my bust fren

Spoiler for Hidden:
That made me feel so good. Oh my gosh. Thank you man and same to you  [hugs tight]

I'm the same without Makias and Kalan!
both are loved and fun to be around

"Atleast your stomach will stop your tears from hitting the ground" ~Tim (138)

Offline Cheza

• Förseningschef
  • Global Moderator
  • Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Top 10 Most Online This user has donated to the forum. This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Mostly harmless.
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #102618 on: February 05, 2015, 02:31:25 AM »
Decaf?! o-o Sounds more like Dewoof to me xD
That's still quite an "impressive" post considering I wrote it all on my dumbphone x-x
My thumbs actually do feel a bit funny now. Some other thing I think is funny is...
Nope u-u

Offline White Wolf Guardian

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Received through special limited time events This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf Dragon (Wolgon)
  • Coloring: White and Blue
  • Height: 10' long or 7' tall
  • Weight: 400lbs or 250lbs
  • Build: Thin
  • Currently: Healed up
« Reply #102619 on: February 05, 2015, 02:32:20 AM »
The Magic 8-Ball says "Yes"
  • Signature art by: FluffyGorer

Offline Cheza

• Förseningschef
  • Global Moderator
  • Quizzical Quail
  • Mostly harmless.
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #102620 on: February 05, 2015, 02:34:01 AM »
Yes? Yes to what?! Yes to no? I MUST KNOW!!! o-o

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Received through special limited time events This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Top 10 Poster This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #102621 on: February 05, 2015, 02:35:14 AM »
You can never understand why this diamond sphere containing a black widow, made me spiders.

Offline Grey

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Most Online
  • Imma wolfcoon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: A wolfcoon!
  • Coloring: Mostly grey, with varying shades
  • Height: 5ft, 3in
  • Weight: 7st
  • Build: Slim, short, fluffy
  • Currently: Relieved and happy!
« Reply #102622 on: February 05, 2015, 07:13:54 AM »
Chocolate-coated spiders sounds gross.
People make omellettes with butter? Ew!

Offline GuardianofAkoron

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Shoot Dem! SHOOT DEM ALL!!
    • Awards
  • Species: Anthro Dragon
  • Coloring: Very dark grey
  • Height: 6'6"
  • Weight: 250
  • Build: Buff
  • Currently: I'm not fit for forum life
« Reply #102623 on: February 05, 2015, 07:30:44 AM »
Psst... <.<   >.> ....................boom....
Hey you yeah you... Shut up...
NAH JUST KIDDING!!! DON"T KILL ME PLEASE!!! PLEASE!! D:

Offline Trixsie Vixen

• Vixen Goddess
  • Global Moderator
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Received through special limited time events This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • *Giggles*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Sherwood Fox
  • Coloring: Like a fire in a blizzard
  • Height: 165 cm
  • Weight: 80 kg
  • Build: Curvy
  • Currently: She flies now!?
« Reply #102624 on: February 05, 2015, 12:59:44 PM »
When will the bass drop?

This sounds like a job for THE MAGIC 8-BALL!!

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #102625 on: February 05, 2015, 05:04:35 PM »
Movies from the 70s had some pretty good music.

Offline Trixsie Vixen

• Vixen Goddess
  • Global Moderator
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Received through special limited time events This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • *Giggles*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #102626 on: February 05, 2015, 05:39:31 PM »
You're talking about 'Eastbound and Down' from Smokey and the Bandit right?

On the topic of random, I just saw this:

Hilarious Lord of The rings Parody (featuring Jack Black)

Oh Jack Black XP

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #102627 on: February 05, 2015, 05:45:48 PM »
Beginning of Dirty Harry with the jazz music.

Offline Trixsie Vixen

• Vixen Goddess
  • Global Moderator
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • *Giggles*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #102628 on: February 05, 2015, 06:25:21 PM »
That drummer!  So groovy.

*Does the Dirty Harry shuffle*

Swing it man, GO CAT GO!

• Wolgon Hat
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • I'm a wolgon!
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards