The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Random Thread  (Read 2056122 times)

Offline kitsune

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
    • Awards
  • Species: fox
  • Coloring: white with blue spots and a black underbody
  • Height: 5 feet9inches
  • Weight: 136 punds
  • Build: small,slim,agile
Re: The Random Thread
« Reply #41910 on: July 26, 2010, 04:09:00 PM »
i forgot that i was new to the furry forums and i have no ranking or whatever, thats why the bomb would have killed me

''Sekoshi, Leogon, BuddyWolf, CoCo, Kitt_R_Beesley, Lita, Sain and DatFox are The One And Only''

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #41911 on: July 26, 2010, 04:10:20 PM »
But when I was at zero posts I had a rank @_@

Offline Tyla

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 10 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #41912 on: July 26, 2010, 04:11:03 PM »
Bombs are evil. D:

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #41913 on: July 26, 2010, 04:13:37 PM »
Noms are evil..... naw, I kid. I love noms. Omnomnomnom.

Offline kitsune

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #41914 on: July 26, 2010, 04:14:28 PM »
yes bombs are evil, and i am still watching my back for enemies or wierd things that might hurt me, as i ask, how do you get rankings, and anyone be free to add me to your friends or something

''Sekoshi, Leogon, BuddyWolf, CoCo, Kitt_R_Beesley, Lita, Sain and DatFox are The One And Only''

Offline Leogon7 Coleo

• Eager Elephant
  • improved avatar, probably not finnished yet
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Neon green (on paws, muzzle, tip of tail and ears), White (everywhere there isn't neon green), (Note, When in Feral my whole underside is Neon Green and also the green glows in the dark)
  • Height: Anthro: 6'0'' Feral: 1'2''
  • Weight: Anthro: 120lbs Feral: 18lbs
  • Build: Strong, fast, Fluffy
« Reply #41915 on: July 26, 2010, 04:16:45 PM »
how u hav 0 posts when i see at least 1!
Aivstop ;) and i am otherkin,
I am my scalie

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #41916 on: July 26, 2010, 04:16:57 PM »
 you just have to post in a topic that counts posts. I recommend introducing yourself in Meet and Greet

Offline Tyla

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 10 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #41917 on: July 26, 2010, 04:17:58 PM »
*Takes a slice of pie*

Offline Leogon7 Coleo

• Eager Elephant
  • improved avatar, probably not finnished yet
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Neon green (on paws, muzzle, tip of tail and ears), White (everywhere there isn't neon green), (Note, When in Feral my whole underside is Neon Green and also the green glows in the dark)
  • Height: Anthro: 6'0'' Feral: 1'2''
  • Weight: Anthro: 120lbs Feral: 18lbs
  • Build: Strong, fast, Fluffy
« Reply #41918 on: July 26, 2010, 04:20:14 PM »
wait a minuite, there r topics ahat don't add 2 yurr post count?! So how do i know how many ive really done?!
Aivstop ;) and i am otherkin,
I am my scalie

Offline kitsune

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #41919 on: July 26, 2010, 04:22:53 PM »
thanks furs,i hear something in the kitchen, i jump into the kitchen without looking and swung my net and caught something.i opened my eyes and saw that i had caught tyla. woops, i let tyla go and said sorry

Offline Tyla

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #41920 on: July 26, 2010, 04:35:50 PM »
*Whimpers* Pie!

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #41921 on: July 26, 2010, 04:38:43 PM »
Pie? O_o''
DO WANT!

wait a minuite, there r topics ahat don't add 2 yurr post count?! So how do i know how many ive really done?!

Yep, this is one of those topics. The fun RP and games forums don't count in posts.

If you click on your profiles and click on "view all posts by this user" or something like that., you can find your true post count.

Offline kitsune

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #41922 on: July 26, 2010, 04:39:51 PM »
i accidently ruined stylas pie, i felt really bad so i ask tyla what kind of pie she likes and i ran home to make it i said i would be back in a little bit. i am making pie for everyone. dont worry furries i got this covered B)

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #41923 on: July 26, 2010, 04:40:49 PM »
I like present tense roleplays.

Offline Tyla

• Zoomorphic Zebra
    • Awards
« Reply #41924 on: July 26, 2010, 04:53:43 PM »
Pies involving stuffing. :3