The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Lost Island <Open!>  (Read 4928 times)

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
Lost Island <Open!>
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2015, 03:24:49 PM »
Zaida stopped leaning on a tree looking at the cut. ~not to deep~ she thought to herself. However She grabbed a fairly large rock her glowing eyes scanning the area slowly as she stayed perfectly still, the voices going silent...So they had to be near to know of her presence, she felt it.

Offline Loote

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tanuki
  • Coloring: White, Black and Teal
  • Height: 5' 7"
  • Build: Average
Re: Lost Island <Open!>
« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2015, 03:29:45 PM »
Loote looked over at the girl he had just met, and then up at the dark, cloudy sky.
"Follow me? We can shelter from the rain under the leaves" He told her, walking towards one of the tree's between the beach and forest, and beckoning her with a hand gesture.

Offline Keinai

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Woof.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf (not pure-blooded)
  • Coloring: Pure white, with a gray tail tip. One yellow and one blue eye.
  • Height: 5'7 in anthro form
  • Weight: A healthy 107 lbs.
  • Build: Slender, but muscular. Defining feminine features but not over-the-top.
  • Currently: Feeling a lot better. ^-^
« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2015, 03:32:59 PM »
Faolin nodded, taking one final look around the treeline before walking after the Tanuki. She realized she had never gotten his name. "I never caught your name," she said politely. "My name is Faolin."

Offline Loote

• Vibrating Furby
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2015, 03:35:58 PM »
Loote slumped down at the base of the tree, where the grass wasn't so wet, and sighed in relief at proper-ish shelter. "Faolin, that's quite a nice name. I'm-" He paused mid sentence, trying to recall what he was called. "Loote. At least, i'm pretty sure." He raised his head to look into the ocean. Although it was dark and stormy, he could see a small amount of clear sky off in the distance. He just hoped it was coming in their direction.

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • *Sounds of crunching seashells*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Garthim
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
  • Height: 6.7ft
  • Weight: 270lbs
  • Build: Bulky and bumpy, with a top heavy build.
  • Currently: Looking for a crystal... maybe one that has a darker color.
« Reply #19 on: October 21, 2015, 03:50:48 PM »
(Ohh this looks cool. I'll make someone!)

Name: Rasha

Race: Alligator

Psyihcal Features: He is silm. Now his skin is a light grey, but his soft skin is a pearly white. Now is eyes are a pink color while his spikes on his back are small and a bit hardy.

Clothing.: he wears a pair of used sneaks, a pair of black jogging pants, a red t shirt, a black track jacket, and thick round glasses for his short sightedness.

• Avatar by: A picture from Google.
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline Keinai

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Woof.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf (not pure-blooded)
  • Coloring: Pure white, with a gray tail tip. One yellow and one blue eye.
  • Height: 5'7 in anthro form
  • Weight: A healthy 107 lbs.
  • Build: Slender, but muscular. Defining feminine features but not over-the-top.
  • Currently: Feeling a lot better. ^-^
« Reply #20 on: October 21, 2015, 03:52:17 PM »
"Loote... nice to meet you." Faolin made an attempt to smile. She had to speak up against the clattering of the rain against the leaves on the branches overhead. "I hope that whoever else is out here has shelter... it would be a shame to catch a cold when you're stranded."

Post Merge: October 21, 2015, 03:54:57 PM
(Gotta go.

PLEASE don't control my character for me, just don't interact with her. I'll catch up when I see a good point to re-introduce her.)
« Last Edit: October 21, 2015, 03:54:57 PM by FaolinWolf, Reason: Merged DoublePost »

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
« Reply #21 on: October 21, 2015, 04:00:08 PM »
Rasha looked around in the darkness as he couched due to some water being in his lungs.."Worse way to spend a weekend...Wait...oh.....where am I?....." He begins to panic as he now notuces his glasses are somewere..thankfully they were still intact and wear in his pocket were he left them... He was shakeing from the cold water and slowly got up to find somewere to dry off...Which he was crying but kept the noise down, not knowing what was on this island....
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline Loote

• Vibrating Furby
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: October 21, 2015, 04:02:40 PM »
((Awesome character!))

Loote nodded, rubbing his arms up and down the sides of his body, squeezing moisture from his fur. He looked into the small patch of clear sky in the distance, ignoring the flashing of lighting around, and he noticed that it was definitely getting bigger. Slowly, but it was definitely taking up more of the sky. Then... he paused. Was that... another being, that he just heard?

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: October 21, 2015, 04:11:07 PM »
(Thanks, you have a cool character to.)

Rasha knew that being cold blooded was soon going to make things much worse. So he took off his jacket and T shirt under a tree to provide a cover and a litte heat due to it being untouched by rain.."Man I hate sundays..."" He just let the tears flow and cover his face in sorrow..

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
Lost Island <Open!>
« Reply #24 on: October 21, 2015, 04:13:24 PM »
(Posted my sheet not much but eh) Zaida followed the noises, small droplets of rain hitting against her fur. ~you can defend yourself just call out and hope for the best~ she thought "Is anyone here?" She hollered "hello?" She said stopping in place. The hybrid gripped the rock tightly and patiently waiting for a response but stayed prepared, her ears up and eyes scanning around her.

Offline Hydragon

• Vibrating Furby
  • Erm.....Hi?
    • Awards
  • Species: Hydra
  • Coloring: grey scales
  • Height: 3 meters
  • Weight: 400kg
  • Build: Strong build, Large Wings ,Long tail
  • Currently: Bored
« Reply #25 on: October 21, 2015, 04:14:15 PM »
Hydragon saw loote "Hey! Over here." he yelled.
May yor dreams come true ,or whatever....

Offline Loote

• Vibrating Furby
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: October 21, 2015, 04:16:43 PM »
Loote was sure he could hear something. His ears perked up, he could hear both gentle sobbing, and someone calling. Both to his left... but one was deeper in the forest, and one seemed to be along the beach.
"H-hey. If there's anyone out there, come towards my voice! We can work together to find out what kind of mess we're in!" He hollered, attempting to get the attention of the two noise sources. He immediately heard another voice, and sure enough, there was another being in the sand, between him and the water. He made a frantic hand motion, beckoning the new figure up to the tree.

Offline Hydragon

• Vibrating Furby
  • Erm.....Hi?
    • Awards
  • Species: Hydra
  • Coloring: grey scales
  • Height: 3 meters
  • Weight: 400kg
  • Build: Strong build, Large Wings ,Long tail
  • Currently: Bored
« Reply #27 on: October 21, 2015, 04:19:30 PM »
Hydragon ran towards the voice fast slipped up in front of loote "Hey" he said on the muddy ground.
May yor dreams come true ,or whatever....

Offline Loote

• Vibrating Furby
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: October 21, 2015, 04:21:29 PM »
"Hey" Loote smiled in return, looking the other up and down, to see what state they were in. "Are you injured at all?" He asked, reaching out a hand to help Hydragon.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
Lost Island <Open!>
« Reply #29 on: October 21, 2015, 04:24:11 PM »
Zaida's ears Leaned back ~what if he's an enemy... One way to find out~ "I'm heading over now but don't try anything" she said in her natural soothing voice but a bit colder as a warning. Zaida Started her way over to the voice carefully holding her side, a few minutes and two furries came in view her eyes narrowed to them. "Do any of you know why the hell are we here..." She asked.