The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Lost Island <Open!>  (Read 4927 times)

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • *Sounds of crunching seashells*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Garthim
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
  • Height: 6.7ft
  • Weight: 270lbs
  • Build: Bulky and bumpy, with a top heavy build.
  • Currently: Looking for a crystal... maybe one that has a darker color.
Re: Lost Island <Open!>
« Reply #45 on: October 21, 2015, 05:48:13 PM »
Rasha trys to wistle at this hot mama, but stops as he bites his lips..."Hello their...yea cool..." He tryed to think more about the cruise, but now he thinks about it...Why was he on it? He didn't have a step father, plus wouldn't someone be with him?
  • Avatar by: A picture from Google.
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline Loote

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tanuki
  • Coloring: White, Black and Teal
  • Height: 5' 7"
  • Build: Average
« Reply #46 on: October 21, 2015, 05:51:41 PM »
Loote chuckled softly, and he noticed that the rain was beginning to ease off slightly, and the crashes of thunder and flashes of lighting were becoming less frequent. He lifted his head, and noticed the tree from before was just up ahead. It seemed to a fine place to shelter for the mean time, but he didn't dare think what would happen when the tide came in.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
Re: Lost Island &lt;Open!&gt;
« Reply #47 on: October 21, 2015, 05:56:16 PM »
"I think I've been here for quite some time... Maybe a week or so or it seems." She said studying her clothing. "I'm just not sure how I got here... Maybe plane, boat?" She mumbled while trying to refresh her scrambled memory.

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • *Sounds of crunching seashells*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Garthim
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
  • Height: 6.7ft
  • Weight: 270lbs
  • Build: Bulky and bumpy, with a top heavy build.
  • Currently: Looking for a crystal... maybe one that has a darker color.
« Reply #48 on: October 21, 2015, 06:01:52 PM »
"Well if this was a seen from a movie...I would say when the sun shines, we need a SOS." He said as he fixed his glasses and smiled as he was closer to the tree so he can rest..
  • Avatar by: A picture from Google.
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline Loote

• Vibrating Furby
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: October 21, 2015, 06:03:53 PM »
Loote helped to set Rasha down under the shelter of the tree, while listening intently to what the two had to say.
"I really can't remember anything. Even my looks are unfamiliar to me, but I guess i've not had a proper look at myself." Loote told the others, before pausing.
"I don't know what we should do next. I believe it would be best to wait until the storm stops, but then what? Should we adventure around and try to find civilization, or set up camp somewhere?" He asked, although it was mostly a rhetorical question. Then, he let a soft sigh out. "Gosh, this is confusing. I don't know how i've not broken down yet."

Offline Hydragon

• Vibrating Furby
  • Erm.....Hi?
    • Awards
  • Species: Hydra
  • Coloring: grey scales
  • Height: 3 meters
  • Weight: 400kg
  • Build: Strong build, Large Wings ,Long tail
  • Currently: Bored
« Reply #50 on: October 21, 2015, 06:49:14 PM »
Hydragon returned with 3-4 fish "ok i got food" he puts the fish on a nearby flat rock .
May yor dreams come true ,or whatever....

Offline Keinai

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Woof.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf (not pure-blooded)
  • Coloring: Pure white, with a gray tail tip. One yellow and one blue eye.
  • Height: 5'7 in anthro form
  • Weight: A healthy 107 lbs.
  • Build: Slender, but muscular. Defining feminine features but not over-the-top.
  • Currently: Feeling a lot better. ^-^
« Reply #51 on: October 21, 2015, 09:24:27 PM »
(Heya.)

"I don't think we should set up a signal yet, not until we know how we got here and if anyone would come looking for us. If we came here by a ship or a plane, there would be more furries. I can tell this is a fairly small island, because sounds travel fairly well," Faolin cut in, after listening and processing for some time. "The best thing we can do is wait until this storm blows over. In the meantime, we should try to find more permanent shelter."

Offline Loote

• Vibrating Furby
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: October 21, 2015, 09:48:06 PM »
"That sounds pretty good." Loote smiled, glad to feel hopeful. "The thing is, I don't know how far we can travel until Rasha heals up. But again, if it is a small island, like you said, then we shouldn't have to travel too far to find shelter" He rambled, getting caught up in thoughts. He then shook his head, slightly comically, to bring himself back to the matter at hand. "Have any of you seen anyone else?"

Offline Keinai

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Woof.
    • Awards
  • Build: Slender, but muscular. Defining feminine features but not over-the-top.
« Reply #53 on: October 21, 2015, 09:56:32 PM »
"Right," Faolin nodded, taking a quick glance at Rasha. "Well, I don't like sitting and doing nothing. I'm going to find some dry things we can use for a fire. Anyone can come with me if they would like."

She stalked off deeper into the woods, scanning the ground for any dry spots around tree trunks. She wasn't wooried about getting lost, even with the rain. She's tracked prey in five-foot snow, she was certain she could find her way back. Thinking about snow made her realize how much sweat had formed on her body, how much she was panting since she woke up. Her thick winter coat was useless in the island's heat.

Offline Hydragon

• Vibrating Furby
  • Erm.....Hi?
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: October 22, 2015, 06:42:36 AM »
"Not bragging but I am strong I could carry rasha if he gets worse" He Suggested while guting the fish he caught.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: October 22, 2015, 07:05:34 AM »
Zaida looked at the wolvien with a raised brow giving a huff through her nose. ~don't trust them, you just met them~ she thought before looking at the furry gut fish. she wasn't in the mood to talk with any of these anthro's, she only thought staying in complete silence as she watched the waves crash into some rocks. Zaida's tail laying limp and ears laying down as she gave a surprisingly relaxing sigh.

Offline Loote

• Vibrating Furby
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: October 22, 2015, 09:31:09 AM »
After the group sat in near silence for a while, while Faolin went to collect wood, the sun had begun to show itself ever so slightly on the horizon, and the storm was beginning to die down. The harsh pelting of raindrops had became a soft drizzle, and the thunder and lightning was completely gone.
"I think, when the sun comes up, we should try and travel. At least a little. Does that sound okay with you guys?"

Offline Hydragon

• Vibrating Furby
  • Erm.....Hi?
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: October 22, 2015, 10:01:31 AM »
"Fine with me" He said wrapping the gutted fish in a large leaf

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: October 22, 2015, 10:21:33 AM »
Zaida looked at her paw covered in blood. She placed it over her side to keep it Secure. She then sat, leaning on a tree having a little distance from the others as she did.

Offline Keinai

• Dancing Dragon
  • Woof.
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: October 22, 2015, 12:57:11 PM »
Faolin came back to the group, some dry bark, twings of varying sizes, dead vines, and two semi-dry logs. "It's okay if the logs are wet, wet wood is just harder to get started, but not completely unusable." She looked up at the sky, seeing small rays of sunlight trickle through the clouds. "Then again, we may not even need this until nighttime."

She sighed and set the firewood on a smooth, flat rock. This is awkward, she thought, looking around the group. I'm completely certain they don't all trust themselves, but it wouldn't  kill anyone to do some work and help me.

She cleared her throat. "While I was collecting firewood I had an idea. We could use banana leaves as a tarp to cover our firewood and to keep ourselves dry. They're very tough and slick so rain gets them wet, but it doesn't seep through." She smiled lightly, she did care about their lives even if anyone didn't care about hers.