The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Lost Island <Open!>  (Read 4926 times)

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
Re: Lost Island &lt;Open!&gt;
« Reply #60 on: October 22, 2015, 01:10:09 PM »
Zaida had a stick seemingly scrapping it against a rock with force. The tip gradually getting sharp like a spear. He hybrid huffed while doing this although her ears flicked, paying attention to her surroundings especially the other furs.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
Re: Lost Island <Open!>
« Reply #61 on: October 22, 2015, 08:06:06 PM »
A young bear sat under a tree, listening to the pouring rain as it tapped upon the leaves and dripped off onto his soaked fur. He whimpered softly, shivering as the wind picked up.
Lonely. He couldn't remember feeling so alone before... Well, he couldn't remember much of anything, really. He just knew that his name was Geoffrey, and by the dirty and worn appearance of his clothes, it was clear he had been through troubled times.

Name: Geoffrey
Sex: Male
Species: American black bear
Appearance: Maroon with sable around the muzzle, down the neck, belly, and forelimbs. Chubby with muscle, yet malnourished.
Clothing: dull green t-shirt, blue jeans, black jacket and cap, and a backpack.
Personality: Introverted, creative, easily confused/distracted, can be quick to anger (but cools down just as fast).
((Hope I'm not too late! D: ))

Offline Loote

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tanuki
  • Coloring: White, Black and Teal
  • Height: 5' 7"
  • Build: Average
« Reply #62 on: October 22, 2015, 08:40:24 PM »
((Hahah, you're fine ^^ Anyone can join as they please~ ))

"Wow, i'm glad you know this stuff, because i'm nearly clueless." Loote smiled, feeling slightly inadequate, but knowing now was not the time for self pity. "Do you know what we should do next? Or did you see anything while you were out?" He asked her.

Offline Hydragon

• Vibrating Furby
  • Erm.....Hi?
    • Awards
  • Species: Hydra
  • Coloring: grey scales
  • Height: 3 meters
  • Weight: 400kg
  • Build: Strong build, Large Wings ,Long tail
  • Currently: Bored
« Reply #63 on: October 22, 2015, 08:43:30 PM »
"I hope we can get a fire started or these fish will spoil" He said this with a concerning tone.
May yor dreams come true ,or whatever....

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
Lost Island <Open!>
« Reply #64 on: October 22, 2015, 09:09:05 PM »
"Not good enough..." She mumbled studying the wooden spear. ~I need obsidian to make an arrowhead or at least something that can substitute, this is a tropical island and I'm certain there's predators that lurk about, and my wound needs to be healed~ she thought. "I'll be looking for things" Zaida said in a calm tone. "I won't go far"
« Last Edit: October 22, 2015, 09:10:44 PM by Zaida »

Offline Keinai

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Woof.
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf (not pure-blooded)
  • Coloring: Pure white, with a gray tail tip. One yellow and one blue eye.
  • Height: 5'7 in anthro form
  • Weight: A healthy 107 lbs.
  • Build: Slender, but muscular. Defining feminine features but not over-the-top.
  • Currently: Feeling a lot better. ^-^
« Reply #65 on: October 22, 2015, 09:24:54 PM »
Faolin sat down and took a fish from where Hydragon left them. Fish wasn't her favorite meat but she didn't mind the taste. She pulled the scales, skin, and fins off before taking a bite. "After we eat I suggest collecting those banana leaves. Since the sun is coming out, we can leave the firewood on the beach to dry while we gather. We won't need to start a fire until sundown," she responded after swallowing. "I'm fine in the rain, as wolf fur is practically waterproof, but it's good to have shelter from the sun, too," she thought aloud, then blinked. "Oh, I didn't see anyone else or find anything dangerous, but I smelled what I think is bear, but it wasn't earthy-scented like the brown bears in the mountains are. More like trees," she explained.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #66 on: October 22, 2015, 09:31:17 PM »
Geoff easily climbed up the tree and rested on a branch to look out at the land around him. Survival didn't feel new to him, but the location certainly was.

Offline Aelyn Frostwolf

• Chatty Cheetah
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Arctic Wolf
  • Coloring: White/Black
  • Height: 4.5 ft
  • Weight: 30Kg
  • Build: Extremely Thin
  • Currently: Very Happy :)
« Reply #67 on: October 22, 2015, 09:38:06 PM »
(Hello!)
Species:Wolf
Sex:Male
Name:Aelyn

Aelyn trudged up from the beach, thinking where he is? Is he alone? He called out "Hello! Is anybody out there?"

• Avatar by: Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
I don't wanna live no more
Sometimes I hear death knocking at my front door
I'm living everyday like a hustle
Another drug to juggle, another day another struggle
-Notorious B.I.G

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #68 on: October 22, 2015, 09:44:49 PM »
~first comes first~ she though looking down at her wound which her paw cupped over. ~if I can find anything~ she looked at mutilple plants checking and smelling hoping to find something to help heal her wound up, bandage it, or at least one that would help avoid any infections.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #69 on: October 22, 2015, 09:52:12 PM »
Movement down in the distance caught the bear's eye. Not ferals, but people.
Was it safe to go near? Maybe they can help...

Geoff clambered down the tree trunk and began heading their way.

Offline Aelyn Frostwolf

• Chatty Cheetah
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Arctic Wolf
  • Coloring: White/Black
  • Height: 4.5 ft
  • Weight: 30Kg
  • Build: Extremely Thin
  • Currently: Very Happy :)
« Reply #70 on: October 22, 2015, 09:54:32 PM »
Aelyn aimed to get to some high ground to survey his surroundings. He began walking to the nearest hill, which looked about a mile away.
  • Avatar by: Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
I don't wanna live no more
Sometimes I hear death knocking at my front door
I'm living everyday like a hustle
Another drug to juggle, another day another struggle
-Notorious B.I.G

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #71 on: October 22, 2015, 09:55:42 PM »
Zaida walked cautiously around before she heard a crunch under her boot, looking down it seemed to be a think plant spikes on the side. "Aloe." She said squatting down "this is perfect." She said quietly looking at her wooden spear, wasn't enough to harm anything since it was a bit flimsy. Although the sharp tip was able to impale the plant not wanting to get poked by its thorns. Picking it up gently she started her way back, she would at least find some materials later for a weapon.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #72 on: October 22, 2015, 10:59:38 PM »
Geoff spotted Zaida through the trees. She was of a strange, eerie species he had never seen before, which intimidated him even more than he already was. He was hesitant to approach, but it was best to follow her.

Offline Quoth The Raven

• Vibrating Furby
  • Nevermore...
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral Cat / Raven
  • Coloring: Black and white With rainbow tail / Black with a blue gloss
  • Height: 5ft 6" / 6ft 4"
  • Build: Slim
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Wishing I was Asleep
« Reply #73 on: October 23, 2015, 04:24:16 PM »

Name: Quoth
Sex: Male
Species: Raven
Appearance: 6"5 and Lanky. Pitch black feathers are ruffled all over their body, two great big dark wings are sprouting from their back. Their left eye is closed, but the other is white with a round pupil. their talons are razor sharp, and their beak is long and dark grey.
Personality: Intelligent, Creative, Likes to be alone, Seems intimidating, but is up for a laugh.

They awoke with a jolt. Slowly, they could feel every muscle in their body begin to ache. They groaned and shut their eyes. Hang on, where are we? Their eyes sprung open to be met with sky. They sat up quickly, only to be faced with pain. One wing was tucked neatly away, the other drooping and stuck out in a terrible, twisted angle. They clenched their beak.

"Anyone here?" They shouted, a small 'Caw' followed.
My name may alternate between Skittles and Quoth!

Sleeping is my favorite Hobby
-----------------------------------------------------------
I drew my profile picture, If you were wondering c:

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
Lost Island <Open!>
« Reply #74 on: October 23, 2015, 04:32:38 PM »
Zaida heard something following her but another voice call out as she was breaking the aloe leaf to get the gel for her wound. She stopped her ears perked. "Yes, Over here follow my voice" she hollered back to the Raven.
Zaida started to look about curiously for what was following her ears laying down and snarled slightly. "Come out i know your following me" she said with a quiet hiss as a warning before spotting the bear hidden behind trees and plants.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2015, 04:35:41 PM by Zaida »