The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Lost Island <Open!>  (Read 4925 times)

Offline Quoth The Raven

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Nevermore...
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral Cat / Raven
  • Coloring: Black and white With rainbow tail / Black with a blue gloss
  • Height: 5ft 6" / 6ft 4"
  • Build: Slim
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Wishing I was Asleep
Re: Lost Island <Open!>
« Reply #75 on: October 23, 2015, 04:58:18 PM »
Quoths' head jerked up and faced the direction of the voice. They gave a sigh of relief. Without thinking, they flapped their wings, only to wince and screw their eyes up in pain.
Well that was stupid.
They slowly got up, their feathers were clumped together and they were soaked. They looked terrible. They slowly made their way to the voice, limping all the way.
My name may alternate between Skittles and Quoth!

Sleeping is my favorite Hobby
-----------------------------------------------------------
I drew my profile picture, If you were wondering c:

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 10 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #76 on: October 23, 2015, 05:48:44 PM »
Geoff stepped out from the trees, shivering with his hands held out to show he meant no harm.

"H-hello," he greeted the serynx with a shaky voice.

Offline Quoth The Raven

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Nevermore...
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral Cat / Raven
  • Coloring: Black and white With rainbow tail / Black with a blue gloss
  • Height: 5ft 6" / 6ft 4"
  • Build: Slim
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Wishing I was Asleep
« Reply #77 on: October 26, 2015, 04:43:48 PM »
Quoth stumbled their way to the others. Once they caught their breath, they looked at the group, smaller than they expected, but any company is best company.

My name may alternate between Skittles and Quoth!

Sleeping is my favorite Hobby
-----------------------------------------------------------
I drew my profile picture, If you were wondering c:

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • *Sounds of crunching seashells*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Garthim
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
  • Height: 6.7ft
  • Weight: 270lbs
  • Build: Bulky and bumpy, with a top heavy build.
  • Currently: Looking for a crystal... maybe one that has a darker color.
« Reply #78 on: October 26, 2015, 04:48:31 PM »
Rasha wakes up after he slowly stands up and blinks his eyes.."Agh...my body feels like I tryed to play foot ball with my neighbor....." He sighs as he sees that this isn't a bad dream..
  • Avatar by: A picture from Google.
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
Re: Lost Island &lt;Open!&gt;
« Reply #79 on: October 26, 2015, 04:54:12 PM »
"Why are you following me?" she snapped showing aggression as she held the aloe leaf.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 10 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #80 on: October 26, 2015, 05:16:19 PM »
The bear stepped back, nearly tripping on a branch. "I-I'm sorry, I ju--I-I'm lost."

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #81 on: October 26, 2015, 06:44:37 PM »
Zaida slowly stopped snarling sighed knowing everyone were confused and some even scared, her glowing eyes faced him. "My apologies..." She stayed silent walking to the bear giving a hand to help him to his feet. "Come on, I can lead you the group" she said in her soothing voice keeping her resting face.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #82 on: October 26, 2015, 07:02:54 PM »
"Th-thank you..."

Geoff stumbled along behind the serynx, looking around cautiously. Hopefully this group knew what he was doing here, and perhaps even more importantly, had some food to share. It felt as if he hadn't eaten in a very long time, and he had no idea how he got to this point.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #83 on: October 26, 2015, 07:08:40 PM »
The serynx Held her side walking her swaying and other paw holding the aloe leaf carefully not to be poked by thorns. It wasn't long before he two met up with the group. Zaida didn't say much but sat near a tree she lifted her shirt just below her chest, her maw holding it up as she got some of the gel substance lightly spreading it on her wound.

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
« Reply #84 on: October 26, 2015, 08:09:22 PM »
Rasha looked at the bear and then rubbed his head..."Gawd...I think this is like a re make of the Hunger games or something."
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #85 on: October 26, 2015, 08:17:10 PM »
Geoff huffed in slight amusement at that comment, with a hand pressed against his belly. "Heh.. that'd be ironi--err, uh, coincidental, eh... egh, I dunno..."
His smiled faded as he grunted and plopped onto the ground.

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #86 on: October 26, 2015, 08:23:10 PM »
Rasha chuckles a bit but nods.."Yea...I know how you feel...man..this is got to be the worse way to spend a weekend...but i'm sure it was just some bad weather and when we figure out what happened we can go back to eating Cheedos and watching cartoons.." He walks to you and sits right next to you..

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #87 on: October 26, 2015, 08:32:47 PM »
Geoff nodded and looked down at the ground. "Yeah... I, uh, do y-y...do you have any food to share? I'm kinda, uh... starved..."

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #88 on: October 27, 2015, 01:26:38 PM »
"Nah sorry man, but hey I watched some Bear Gills. So lest see if we can find some bugs or something." He says as he  holds out his hand to help you up.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #89 on: October 27, 2015, 01:28:11 PM »
Zaida done putting the gel onto her gash laid down letting the wound breath. She closed her eyes resting under the shade of a tree, peacefully.