The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Lost Island <Open!>  (Read 4924 times)

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 10 Most Online
    • Awards
Re: Lost Island <Open!>
« Reply #90 on: October 27, 2015, 04:53:58 PM »
"Alright." Geoff gripped the Rasha's hand as he pushed himself onto his feet.

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • *Sounds of crunching seashells*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Garthim
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
  • Height: 6.7ft
  • Weight: 270lbs
  • Build: Bulky and bumpy, with a top heavy build.
  • Currently: Looking for a crystal... maybe one that has a darker color.
« Reply #91 on: October 27, 2015, 05:35:23 PM »
Rasha looks in the forest and walks carefully to it and searchs for any fruit trees or grubs.
  • Avatar by: A picture from Google.
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 10 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #92 on: October 27, 2015, 05:54:16 PM »
Geoff followed Rasha. "S-so... you don't know how you got here either?"

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
Re: Lost Island &lt;Open!&gt;
« Reply #93 on: October 27, 2015, 05:59:52 PM »
Overhearing what the bear said she jumped in. "No one does, not yet... Although I'm trying to get some ideas." Befor standing pulling her shirt down. ~Speaking of ideas I need to make some weapons~ Zaida thought looking about seeing what she can find.

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
« Reply #94 on: October 27, 2015, 06:12:34 PM »
Rasha rubbed his chin and snapped his fingers.."Maybe you can find a pionty stick... Anywho whatever we fine most likely is going to be gross, sooo prepare yourself."
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #95 on: October 27, 2015, 07:23:54 PM »
Geoff searched in desperation to eat something, sniffing around and moving rocks and fallen logs.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2015, 07:48:39 PM by Evnamishko »

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #96 on: October 27, 2015, 07:28:06 PM »
Rasha he wasn't too bright but saw a lemon tree next to a pond and plucked a lemon that is still growing.."Well..better then starving.."He took a bite and almost spitbit back up.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #97 on: October 27, 2015, 07:29:29 PM »
"I don't think pointy sticks will help I look forward to hunt and defend not use a wand to smack bugs away" she said "I have to craft something sturdy..." She mumbled as she was walking about carefully, studying plants, rocks, and such.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #98 on: October 27, 2015, 08:05:05 PM »
Geoff hastily munched on a number of acorns he gathered up.

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #99 on: October 27, 2015, 08:11:55 PM »
Rasha was trying to not barf.."Gawd..these taste like old gym socks..."

Offline Hydragon

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Erm.....Hi?
    • Awards
  • Species: Hydra
  • Coloring: grey scales
  • Height: 3 meters
  • Weight: 400kg
  • Build: Strong build, Large Wings ,Long tail
  • Currently: Bored
« Reply #100 on: October 27, 2015, 10:52:38 PM »
Hydragon was stumbling through the trees with a spear as he munched on fish he spots rasha "hey" he yells 
May yor dreams come true ,or whatever....

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #101 on: October 27, 2015, 11:15:29 PM »
Geoff slid down a tree and plopped onto the ground with a quiet groan. It was no surprise he still didn't feel well at all.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #102 on: October 27, 2015, 11:30:41 PM »
Zaida grabbed a stick a few rocks, along with a log piece.

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #103 on: October 28, 2015, 01:23:53 PM »
"Hey...I'll take a guess that your a wild man now?" He luaghs but a
Has a sour face as the lemons just burn.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
Lost Island <Open!>
« Reply #104 on: October 28, 2015, 05:21:51 PM »
Zaida sat down her ears laying flat as she found some stone although decent pieces. Studying the stone although it was tougher and seemed to be stronger. Grabbing a large leaf of a plant setting it down. Zaida sat starting to chip it starting to make a thick but sharp arrowhead, as well as keeping the small pieces she chipped off keeping them on the leaf.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2015, 06:48:48 PM by Zaida »