The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Mlp rp  (Read 3480 times)

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
Mlp rp
« on: October 21, 2015, 04:23:52 AM »
yes,ponies, that are little. i really dont have lore, its just normal mlp

ill just post character sheets

Name:

species:

Role:

Cutiemark:

Personality:

Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
Mlp rp
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2015, 04:36:14 AM »
Name: CrystalGalaxia
Species: Alicorn, if that's fine I don't abuse my power
Age:17 looks young, some mistaken her as a 15 year old. She's also immortal.
Role: Galaxy pony, doesn't have a role.
Personality: Calm, Cunning, Quiet, Loner, Gentle, Bipolar, Mysterious, Strong but soft inside
Cutie mark, appearance: she's the same size as every pony (used cutiemarks and other details to create her cutie mark)
And her home a bit fixed up but it's the old abandoned castle
ignore the blue flowing from her eye I honestly don't know where it came from when drawing her :? Also her horn is seperate into three a magnetic pull keeping them hovering above one another. Along with her hair and cutie mark, The Galaxies in them move about when she's moving. Along with She likes to hide in the ever green forest in this old abandon castle. Along with she wears crystal greyish black (when in sun it has a purple look) purple armor it's a mix of sombra and nightmare moons armor combined a little less nightmarish, although when she's evil it will give a more menacing nightmarish look...
She's unsure who her father (it's sombra you can tell by the horn, and part of her name, crystal) is but she's the daughter of Luna. (Can tell by her looks and part of her name, Galaxia)
And reason why I ship them since some people ship without any reason. They both were under dark magic luna (nightmare moon) escaped as it wasn't fully control of her but in process as King sombra was under dark magic he lost it finally becoming one with it... So they have that in common both under the influence of Dark magic so that's that.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2015, 07:12:16 PM by Zaida »

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • *Sounds of crunching seashells*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Garthim
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
  • Height: 6.7ft
  • Weight: 270lbs
  • Build: Bulky and bumpy, with a top heavy build.
  • Currently: Looking for a crystal... maybe one that has a darker color.
Re: Mlp rp
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2015, 01:51:34 PM »
(Hmmmm Well since i'm a brony I see why not to join, but I do have a question. Mind if I play something non-pony like a donkey or maybe a little dragon like spike?)
  • Avatar by: A picture from Google.
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
Mlp rp
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2015, 02:00:22 PM »
(That's fine, just play at least a creature that exists in equestria)

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2015, 02:06:44 PM »
(fine with me!)
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2015, 02:16:11 PM »
(Sweet, that I can do.)

Name: Wonka

Species: Changling

Role: servant for hire.

Cuitemark: Normally choses a rubber duck.

Personalty: kind, good sense of humor, childish, short sighted, parinoid, and welcomes everyone with open arms.

(Ok sooo umm this is ok right?)
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2015, 02:18:45 PM »
(Yuppity yup yup)

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2015, 02:20:51 PM »
(Good, so ummm do we wait for others?)

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2015, 02:30:12 PM »
(probably not)

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2015, 02:32:10 PM »
(Ok.... Well umm I guess you would be the one to start it off. )

Offline Yena the Wolf

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Is this a face of mercy to you? *cute eyes*
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Nicely desaturated red bangs, silver fur with black stripes on tail and legs. When in super mode, her fur turns golden, and the black bits turn turquoise.
  • Height: 5.8"
  • Weight: 90 pounds. She is very lightweight.
  • Build: Curvy, yet muscly. Anthro.
  • Currently: I'M THE SHURF OF THIS TOWN!
« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2015, 06:13:09 PM »
Don't forget moi.

Name: Brutalight Stardusk

species: Alicorn.

Role: She's not royalty, but she is a pretty good Brutality.

Cutiemark: A simple red flame. Usually glows when she is angry, or when Pyro come out.

Personality: Sweet, morbid, sometimes a light heart, very mean and cruel when protecting and defending others. She usually has a mix of Rainbow Dash, Pinkamena, and Twilight, with some Nightmare Moon and Luna mixed in. Ya. I made a Frankenstein!

Appearance: She has a green pelt that sports a slight mix of dark blue. It is a dark green/blue. Basically if you put this -----> #025A31 in a color picker, that is her pelt. Her hair, in a color picker. #001B33, #BCFAF9. Her eyes are a dark blue.
  • Signature art by: None. XD
I come on this forum when I want. It's my forum profile. Nobody on here will stop me from venting, asking questions, etc.  And if y'all are gonna be jerks just because I'm trying to get my point across, leave me alone! Think before you type! Think on the other side of the conversation! How would you feel if you were getting yelled at because you are first world venting about your life, huh? I know y'all are trying to help, but- OH LAWDIE THAT'S A LOT OF WORDS.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
Mlp rp
« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2015, 03:51:43 PM »
CrystalGalaxia marched down in armor. Many ponies looking as she passed by.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2015, 04:28:35 PM »
Name:Eros

Species:Gryphon

Role:Mail delivery

Cutiemark:None

Personality:Non-serious,Kind,Fun loving,

Appearence:Normal griffon colors,with come black tipped feathers

Offline Yena the Wolf

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Is this a face of mercy to you? *cute eyes*
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Nicely desaturated red bangs, silver fur with black stripes on tail and legs. When in super mode, her fur turns golden, and the black bits turn turquoise.
  • Height: 5.8"
  • Weight: 90 pounds. She is very lightweight.
  • Build: Curvy, yet muscly. Anthro.
  • Currently: I'M THE SHURF OF THIS TOWN!
« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2015, 02:03:39 AM »
I entered Equestria, after traveling around in the Everfree Forest. "Ooh, this place seems interesting.."
  • Signature art by: None. XD
I come on this forum when I want. It's my forum profile. Nobody on here will stop me from venting, asking questions, etc.  And if y'all are gonna be jerks just because I'm trying to get my point across, leave me alone! Think before you type! Think on the other side of the conversation! How would you feel if you were getting yelled at because you are first world venting about your life, huh? I know y'all are trying to help, but- OH LAWDIE THAT'S A LOT OF WORDS.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: October 25, 2015, 02:11:29 AM »
Galaxia sits down her ears laying back as she did as she snorted through her noise. Her armor glistening in the sun and hair flowing lightly.