The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Mlp rp  (Read 3483 times)

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • *Sounds of crunching seashells*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Garthim
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
  • Height: 6.7ft
  • Weight: 270lbs
  • Build: Bulky and bumpy, with a top heavy build.
  • Currently: Looking for a crystal... maybe one that has a darker color.
Re: Mlp rp
« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2015, 02:09:11 PM »
   Wonka was looking at a newspaper in the woods as he stepped into daylight...He was still in his normal form at the time and saw that no one was around.."Ahhh I wonder who I can be a service to..." He chukles to himself as his wings ruffle to make a bug like noise..
  • Avatar by: A picture from Google.
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2015, 02:11:36 PM »
Galaxia seemed to be in the meadow resting. Although her didn't seem tired. The alicorn slept peacefully under the shade of a tree.

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2015, 02:17:33 PM »
He took a few steps and noticed that he might have gone off the trail a long time ago..For he thinks he might have seen a castle and the roud to such..His mind began to wander but he decided that working for royalty would be quite nice.. So moveing down he thinks of a form to chose..."Hmmm trickly...well I know the queens mistake. And unlike her I don't want to rule or make a stupid choice."
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline Yena the Wolf

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Is this a face of mercy to you? *cute eyes*
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Nicely desaturated red bangs, silver fur with black stripes on tail and legs. When in super mode, her fur turns golden, and the black bits turn turquoise.
  • Height: 5.8"
  • Weight: 90 pounds. She is very lightweight.
  • Build: Curvy, yet muscly. Anthro.
  • Currently: I'M THE SHURF OF THIS TOWN!
« Reply #18 on: October 26, 2015, 10:20:24 PM »
I wander through Canterlot, only to find random earth ponies, unicorns, and pegasi bowing to me. "Uh, guys, I'm a normal pony. Please do not think of me as royalty, I'm not." I announced to the bowing crowd.
  • Signature art by: None. XD
I come on this forum when I want. It's my forum profile. Nobody on here will stop me from venting, asking questions, etc.  And if y'all are gonna be jerks just because I'm trying to get my point across, leave me alone! Think before you type! Think on the other side of the conversation! How would you feel if you were getting yelled at because you are first world venting about your life, huh? I know y'all are trying to help, but- OH LAWDIE THAT'S A LOT OF WORDS.

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: October 27, 2015, 01:31:09 PM »
Wonka sneaked pasted the gaurds  into Canterlot as he changed form into a earth pony with green coat and oragne mane with a rubber duck as his cuite mark...

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: October 27, 2015, 01:34:33 PM »
Galaxia woke up, jumped to her feet and stretched her body. She gave a small yawn as she did her tail flicking along with her ears, looking at the ponies walking about. The alicorn however began to walk back to the kingdom, oddly avoiding everyone as she did.

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: October 27, 2015, 01:59:11 PM »
Rasha noticed the Alicorn and the wheels were turning in his head, so he put of his friendlest voice and kogged to reach this unquine mare and opened his mouth.."Hello their, say I am new around here. And I was wondering if you knew anyone who who like a servent?" He smiled knowing that is alicorn seems to be in a bit of distraut...

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
Mlp rp
« Reply #22 on: October 27, 2015, 02:18:15 PM »
"Oh? Well I'm unsure" She spoke in a soothing voice staying silent she thought before speaking "if you like you can follow me to the castle, and we can figure things over there" she said looking at the the pony, giving herself mental notes.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2015, 02:29:02 PM by Zaida »

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: October 27, 2015, 02:35:01 PM »
Wonka hoped that alicorns can't see through his disguse,"Sure, I would love that." He hops a bit and walks at your pace to not make any supsion..

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: October 27, 2015, 02:49:43 PM »
The alicorn kept her guard up, she didn't just trust ponies out of the blue. Walking to the front doors to guards opened the door mostly gazing at the green earth pony.

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: October 27, 2015, 03:04:37 PM »
Wonka still smiled and nodded at the guards.."Oh it's my hair, sorry I didn't get time to clean up." He says as he fixes his ruffles his hair and yawned..

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: October 27, 2015, 03:13:02 PM »
The guards closed the door behind both of them. "Luna or Celestia may need a servant if not perhaps I can make adjustments of you being my servant..." She said calmly as she walked her hooves clicking softly.

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: October 27, 2015, 04:22:36 PM »
"Ahh I can see that. Hmmm well I would like any offer." He chuckles and covers up a hiss that was made in his chuckles with a cough.."Oh dear I must have gotten something cuaght in my neck..

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
Mlp rp
« Reply #28 on: October 27, 2015, 04:47:54 PM »
"Seems they aren't here..." She said. "Perhaps at the crystal empire?" Galaxia said sitting down while her mane and tail flowed softly. "I suppose you can just be my servant, it's most likely they would say no anyways" she said with a snort, using her manic to take off her helmet. (black purple ~when in sun it's a purple color~ crystal armor)
(I fixed my character sheet a bit)

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: October 27, 2015, 04:57:06 PM »
"Ahh well thank you, it's quite an honor." He takes a bow and takes a deep breath.."Though....ummm...never mind..I forgot. When it comes to me I'll tell you." He smiles and gets back into his study stance.."My, thats quite a helm you have their."