The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Mlp rp  (Read 3478 times)

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
Re: Mlp rp
« Reply #30 on: October 27, 2015, 05:53:56 PM »
(Ok now I fixed it, at first it didn't work ~_~)
"I suppose it's something..." She replied. "Let's not stay here I'm not very fond of this castle... Although where I live isn't fancy much" Galaxia said getting up.

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • *Sounds of crunching seashells*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Garthim
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
  • Height: 6.7ft
  • Weight: 270lbs
  • Build: Bulky and bumpy, with a top heavy build.
  • Currently: Looking for a crystal... maybe one that has a darker color.
« Reply #31 on: October 27, 2015, 06:09:22 PM »
"Ahh thats ok, I find being around jewels and gold a bit too much...Say what do you want me to refer you as Miss.Alicorn?" He chuckles as he walks by your side and yawns as he looks at his hoof..
  • Avatar by: A picture from Google.
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: October 27, 2015, 06:23:58 PM »
"CrystalGalaxia but you can just call me Galaxia" she said while walking out of the castle.

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
« Reply #33 on: October 27, 2015, 06:28:15 PM »
"Hun alrighty Nice to meet yea Galaxia, I'm Wonka..mor whatever name you find better." He shrugs and relaxs his smile as he closes his eyes and breaths the freash crisp air...
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: October 27, 2015, 06:40:19 PM »
"Wonka, easy to remember. If you don't mind what's your cutiemarks mean I've never seen it before" Galaxia ask curiously.

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: October 27, 2015, 06:42:33 PM »
His mind raced a bit since he didn't think of that.."Ummm well..you see...gah....I can't rememnber I woke up and boom it was their..." He shyly luaghs as he wasn't that good at covering his tracks about being a changling...

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: October 27, 2015, 06:56:57 PM »
The alicorn looked back looking at him mostly his flank before facing the evergreen while walking, she thought. However it did sound a bit odd "well that's odd." She said "it's fine if y ur embarrassed I shouldn't et in others business anyways" she said as they entered the evergreen.

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: October 27, 2015, 07:05:28 PM »
Wonka took a sigh of relief and looked at the beauty of the evergreen. "We,, I do say that this is quite speical and really pretty, like..ummm ahhh! Like a night sky on Nightmare Night." He looks up and clears his throaght.."Sorry for earlier my mark was from me being with ducks, and I used to love ducks...So it just came...I guess it means I'm good with ducks." He smiles as his mind is set as ease.."Yea, that sould sound convicing." He thought to himself..

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: October 27, 2015, 07:42:03 PM »
"Like I said before, It's fine" she said in a calm tone as they arrived at an abandon castle (pic in sheet) although it was abandon it actually looked quite beautiful "here we are." She said using magic to slowly open up the doors. As she trotted in taking all her armor off, the inside cleaned up some furniture, armor and statues, picture, and more.

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: October 27, 2015, 08:10:40 PM »
"Well well looks like you have some time on your hoofs and dosh to burn." He grins but nods and sits on the floor next to a window.."So do you want me to make yyou something or...."

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
Mlp rp
« Reply #40 on: October 27, 2015, 08:52:46 PM »
Galaxia was silent looking at the floor as she heard voices in her head before blinking. "Forgot servant..." She said before thinking. "I suppose you can make supper..." The alicorn quietly. "I'll be in the library upstairs if you need me." She said starting to trot off down the hall pass in old guard armor
« Last Edit: October 27, 2015, 09:09:00 PM by Zaida »

Offline Yena the Wolf

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Is this a face of mercy to you? *cute eyes*
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Nicely desaturated red bangs, silver fur with black stripes on tail and legs. When in super mode, her fur turns golden, and the black bits turn turquoise.
  • Height: 5.8"
  • Weight: 90 pounds. She is very lightweight.
  • Build: Curvy, yet muscly. Anthro.
  • Currently: I'M THE SHURF OF THIS TOWN!
« Reply #41 on: October 28, 2015, 12:24:40 AM »
I walk into Ponyville only to find more ponies bowing. I repeated what I said in Canterlot and walked on by. They all stared at me weirdly, but I didn't care.
  • Signature art by: None. XD
I come on this forum when I want. It's my forum profile. Nobody on here will stop me from venting, asking questions, etc.  And if y'all are gonna be jerks just because I'm trying to get my point across, leave me alone! Think before you type! Think on the other side of the conversation! How would you feel if you were getting yelled at because you are first world venting about your life, huh? I know y'all are trying to help, but- OH LAWDIE THAT'S A LOT OF WORDS.

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: October 28, 2015, 01:35:36 PM »
Wonka nodded and as soon as you went upstairs he changed back and used his normal voice which sounded like Stitch from Lelo and Stitch.."Ok..finally...agh..that was killing me to keep that up..anyways..dinner...dinner..." He walked into the kitchen and looked and saw a bowl and made a fruit salad out of apples, pears, and a watermelon he found...

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
Mlp rp
« Reply #43 on: October 28, 2015, 02:28:33 PM »
As she walked to the library she rested on a velvet, a large blood red pillow. As her magic carried the book over opening it up as she began to read, a black cloak over her while she did. The voices in her head a bit louder as Galaxia zoned out while reading her eyes going darling and glowing.

Offline Yena the Wolf

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Is this a face of mercy to you? *cute eyes*
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Nicely desaturated red bangs, silver fur with black stripes on tail and legs. When in super mode, her fur turns golden, and the black bits turn turquoise.
  • Height: 5.8"
  • Weight: 90 pounds. She is very lightweight.
  • Build: Curvy, yet muscly. Anthro.
  • Currently: I'M THE SHURF OF THIS TOWN!
« Reply #44 on: October 28, 2015, 02:57:15 PM »
As I trotted to the bakery, I tripped and flew through the door, only to find Ms. Cake staring with wide eyes, and Pinkie Pie coming down the stairs. "What was that?" Pinkie asked in a cute tone.
  • Signature art by: None. XD
I come on this forum when I want. It's my forum profile. Nobody on here will stop me from venting, asking questions, etc.  And if y'all are gonna be jerks just because I'm trying to get my point across, leave me alone! Think before you type! Think on the other side of the conversation! How would you feel if you were getting yelled at because you are first world venting about your life, huh? I know y'all are trying to help, but- OH LAWDIE THAT'S A LOT OF WORDS.