The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Mlp rp  (Read 3477 times)

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • *Sounds of crunching seashells*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Garthim
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
  • Height: 6.7ft
  • Weight: 270lbs
  • Build: Bulky and bumpy, with a top heavy build.
  • Currently: Looking for a crystal... maybe one that has a darker color.
Re: Mlp rp
« Reply #45 on: October 28, 2015, 03:03:48 PM »
Wonka finished his fruit salad and took a bowl to the libray, but changes shape back into his earth pony form and waves with his free hoof.."Heres.." He changes voice quickly and coughs.."Sorry I took a bite before I got here..anywho heres dinner.." He places the bowl next to you and smiles..
  • Avatar by: A picture from Google.
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: October 28, 2015, 03:29:32 PM »
(All the main six are not involved in the Rp... except the princesses and such)
Galaxia blinked holding her head as she had a powerful migraines the voices faded away. "It's fine, Thank you very much if you like you can make your own." She said soothing although slightly cold.

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
« Reply #47 on: October 28, 2015, 03:32:10 PM »
"Ok thats good to know, and your welcome....Hey..ummm...since were in this working relationship and such...Mind if I tell you a secret it's killing me to hold it in...not leteraly of course." He looks at the ground and took a deep breath..
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: October 28, 2015, 03:55:01 PM »
Galaxia turns to him her wings folding. (Nightmarish wings) "go ahead" she insisted "I'm well with secrets" the alicorn said calmly her head high and sitting straight is using her magic to pick some fruit from the bowl into her mouth.

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: October 28, 2015, 04:00:32 PM »
He takes a few breaths to relax himself and his voice first gos back to normal.."Ok...i'm Wonka..yea I have said that..but..." He takes a step back and changes into his normal form, but he has green eyes instead of blue and smiles.."Ta da....ok...you might be a bit angerly...well no a lot....ok...ummm hi?" He chuckles with unsertinty and worry slapped on his face..

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #50 on: October 28, 2015, 04:41:19 PM »
"That's it, well I knew you were hiding something but not this" she said walking around him, studying the changeling. "I suppose it's fine, however you shouldn't show others... Not yet at least." Galaxia finished.

Offline Yena the Wolf

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Is this a face of mercy to you? *cute eyes*
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Nicely desaturated red bangs, silver fur with black stripes on tail and legs. When in super mode, her fur turns golden, and the black bits turn turquoise.
  • Height: 5.8"
  • Weight: 90 pounds. She is very lightweight.
  • Build: Curvy, yet muscly. Anthro.
  • Currently: I'M THE SHURF OF THIS TOWN!
« Reply #51 on: October 28, 2015, 04:45:19 PM »
((Aww... ok... X3)) I ran out before she saw me. I then walked into a different resteraunt, only to find Cadence. OH DEAR CELESTIA I thought before sneaking back out.
  • Signature art by: None. XD
I come on this forum when I want. It's my forum profile. Nobody on here will stop me from venting, asking questions, etc.  And if y'all are gonna be jerks just because I'm trying to get my point across, leave me alone! Think before you type! Think on the other side of the conversation! How would you feel if you were getting yelled at because you are first world venting about your life, huh? I know y'all are trying to help, but- OH LAWDIE THAT'S A LOT OF WORDS.

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: October 28, 2015, 05:14:23 PM »
Wonka he sighs in relief and smiles."Well I don't show everyone and well thanks."

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: October 28, 2015, 05:23:48 PM »
"No thanks needed, besides I keep secrets well hidden" the alicorn said laying down eating another fruit.

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: October 28, 2015, 05:31:36 PM »
"Ok well...ummm anyways cool...soo if you care to share anything.I can keep secrets too..well.. Not my own but you get what I mean."

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
Mlp rp
« Reply #55 on: October 28, 2015, 05:36:16 PM »
"Well I'm just not comfortable sharing my personal things is all, maybe later but I'm Just not sure sharing my secrets would be good" she said looking down at the book shutting it and levitating it onto the shelf.

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: October 28, 2015, 05:48:12 PM »
"I understand Miss Galixa.. Sooo do you need anything..since I need a little love from the towns folk and need to pratice the little magic which I picked up."

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: October 28, 2015, 06:21:58 PM »
"Love?" She said with a raised brow. "I don't understand love, anyways no... I need to study, trying to figure something out." The alicorn said. "Just don't get into trouble but I may need you in a little bit so just don't take too long." The alicorn said sitting and gazing out the window her ears laying down.

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: October 28, 2015, 06:54:49 PM »
"Love? I can ummm teach you how to understand that.." He chuckles and nods."Don't worry i'll be back in..hmmmm 20 minutes." He grins and shape shifts into a colt that has red fur and blue mane.."Have fun?" He chuckles and runs out to explore the town two miles away..

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: October 28, 2015, 08:20:17 PM »
She heard him trot out watching him make his way to town before fading in the distance. Galaxia got the book back setting it down on a desk, it seemed if it was written in neat cursive and drawings of her own flipping the pages. "It can't be..." She quietly said.