The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Fallout:Desolation  (Read 5190 times)

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
Re: Fallout:Desolation
« Reply #75 on: November 12, 2015, 03:21:09 PM »
*Red got dressed before looking out the window*"We might have Bit of trouble"
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • *Sounds of crunching seashells*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Garthim
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
  • Height: 6.7ft
  • Weight: 270lbs
  • Build: Bulky and bumpy, with a top heavy build.
  • Currently: Looking for a crystal... maybe one that has a darker color.
« Reply #76 on: November 12, 2015, 03:30:29 PM »
"W-what problems! Like Raiders? Raiders with miniguns?! Raiders with power armor and miniguns?!?" He starts to freak out as his body starts to shake as he turns his body to look around..
  • Avatar by: A picture from Google.
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #77 on: November 12, 2015, 03:32:16 PM »
Zaida was in armor looking back. "Whys that?" She asked before looking at the robot "calm down" she said in a soothing tone.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #78 on: November 12, 2015, 06:51:28 PM »
Name: Rayleonarde "Ray" Blackburn

Origin: Ray was a scavenger, or a 'scabber', as he called himself, and actually got pretty successful. He happened upon an endoskeleton for a set of Power Armor. He even got his paws on a fusion cell. The only problem? Ray ran out of fuel a few miles after he started, and just continued walking.

Sex: Male

Species: Raccoon
Armor: Simple leather armor, an endoskeleton for power armor.

Personality: Skittish, loyal, kind (if you can get him to trust you), will submit instead of fighting, if the fight isn't going well.Alignment: Neutral.

((Shout at me if it's a bad.))

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #79 on: November 12, 2015, 11:59:31 PM »
Zaida was in armor looking back. "Whys that?" She asked before looking at the robot "calm down" she said in a soothing tone.

"its a sandstorm...darudest sandstorm ever..."
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #80 on: November 13, 2015, 04:03:41 AM »
Ray trudged along the wastes, his power armor completely dry. In the suit, the young raccoon was counting each and every step.  "Four-thousand five hundred fifty eight, four-thousand five hundred fifty nine, four-thousand five hundred sixty." He looked up, and heard people talking, one of them had a synthesized voice. "Hm...too complex for a protectron, maybe a brainbot?" Ray shrugged, and started towards the voices, his footsteps loud and clunky.

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
« Reply #81 on: November 13, 2015, 02:43:40 PM »
   Fro rubs his claws together and tries to out himself at ease."Well...yea...umm..It's j-just sand r-ight?" His treds start to move as he heard the loud clanking noise.."Oh No..It's a raider with power armor and a minigun!" He quickly moves past the the two furs and wraps his arms around himself as he shakes..
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #82 on: November 27, 2015, 11:26:36 AM »
Ray put his paws up, the suit mirroring him exactly. "No no! I'm no raider!"

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
« Reply #83 on: November 27, 2015, 06:06:27 PM »
(Oh didn't know this was still going. Might as well give an update on Alpha.)

Alpha was just sort of wandering trying to find herself a task when she heard voices over not far away, one sounding familiar. Without a second thhought she engaged stealth mode and made her way to the voices, being deathly quiet.
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #84 on: November 30, 2015, 03:01:24 PM »
"Oh...ok...ummm...I....what are we going to do?" Fro was quite unsure about the whole thing...

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #85 on: November 30, 2015, 10:58:43 PM »
Ray's ear twitched, as a strange peal of thunder reached him. He checked his gauges, and spoke again. "L-Look, can I come inside? Radiation storm's movin' in."

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
« Reply #86 on: November 30, 2015, 11:07:35 PM »
"Radiation storm inbound." An electronic feminine voice said from inside the building. It was Alpha's suit's built in A.I, who sometimes spoke at very inopportune times. A rush of foot steps could also be heard.
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #87 on: December 01, 2015, 02:50:16 PM »
"I agree...soo,..ummm..let's move right?" He got his treds to move and wheeled into a old storage unit and held the door for everyone else.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #88 on: December 01, 2015, 02:52:47 PM »
"Don't know why your letting him in" Zaida said with a huff looking at the coon. Her ears flicked hearing something making her snarl.

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #89 on: December 01, 2015, 02:56:38 PM »
"Well personally Z, I have no idea, who and who not to trust, plus we have a wave of death coming at us.."