The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Complex  (Read 13216 times)

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
Re: The Complex
« Reply #105 on: November 17, 2015, 04:54:22 AM »
"Hopefully, none of its for you, you fat bastard"*he growls under his breath*
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Tempest (Red Panda)

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Red panda
  • Coloring: Normal red panda coloring, red eyes with gold flecks
  • Height: 3'6"
  • Weight: 30 lbs
  • Build: Has a very curvy, voluptuous body with soft fur
« Reply #106 on: November 17, 2015, 04:58:05 AM »
She burst out laughing at his comment and held her sides. Her gasps for air turned into snorts and she covered her mouth as she continued laughing.
In case you don't know what red pandas are like, watch this video :3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRwiPJkm1WE

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #107 on: November 17, 2015, 04:58:26 AM »
Acon sighed then and pat her stomach. "Sir, I do require a meal every hour. Surely you've seen some of my requests to the warden." She chipped." Acon then took on a royal heir and turned up her nose. "I demand a balanced meal right this instant!"

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #108 on: November 17, 2015, 04:59:32 AM »
Zanthe looked at the rhino and cocked her head. "... Who do you work for?" she said in a deceptively plain voice.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #109 on: November 17, 2015, 05:01:36 AM »
The giggling and snorting panda was now on her side, curling up and squealing. "Oh gods it hurts XD". She kicked and eventually calmed down, wiping tears from her eyes. "Whoo..but seriously, when's lunch?"

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
The Complex
« Reply #110 on: November 17, 2015, 05:10:23 AM »
"Like I would tell you?" He chuckled while leaving "It's none of your concern"
A Shepard spoke "lunch will be in a half an hour"
Zaida fixed the bandage wrap covering her breasts. She then laid down contorting her body, her bones heard cracking. This was only to stretch herself as she then sighed softly laying in position looking like a ran over corpse. her eyes closed as the light slightly escaped them, her ears flicking from the talking.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2015, 05:12:23 AM by Zaida »

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #111 on: November 17, 2015, 05:11:40 AM »
Zanthe watched them leave. "... But it is my concern," she murmured, waiting until they had left the room to let her hand drop.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #112 on: November 17, 2015, 05:15:23 AM »
Tempest watched them leave and sat on the top bunk, putting her bandana back on as well as her belt. She pulled the bandana up over her nose and she smiled.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Most Online This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
    • Awards
« Reply #113 on: November 17, 2015, 06:54:34 AM »
Jio dropped the ground as he heard the screaming, his body shivered. He tried to shake the panic off. This wasn't the first time he heard such screams since being placed here. His reaction then was much worse, but he had to get used to them. But it reminded him. It reminded him of what he did.

"I'm sorry," he whispered, "I'm so sorry..."

He remained there for a while as he continued his mantra.
"I'm sorry..."
« Last Edit: November 17, 2015, 11:12:05 AM by Evnamishko »

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #114 on: November 17, 2015, 12:19:32 PM »
"You'll all eat when it's time to eat. It's not much longer from now." Cecil said, he turned to Acon. "I'm not in charge of your food, so I wouldn't know if you need a meal every our. Maybe someone will bring you some food shortly."
Oh woof

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Most Online This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
    • Awards
« Reply #115 on: November 17, 2015, 12:58:14 PM »
Jio whimpered quietly as he heard the guard. Food. He was very hungry, and being very hungry worried him. He surely wasn't starving like that fateful day, but it was still a concern. Not even he could trust himself anymore.

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
The Complex
« Reply #116 on: November 17, 2015, 01:44:08 PM »
Acon looked at Cecil with a raised brow. "I don't believe I was speaking to you." She laughed then and turned around to get back to doing her nails.

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #117 on: November 17, 2015, 02:28:16 PM »
She chattered softly to herself and layed on her back in front of the door, looking around. She sighed and turned onto her side, facing the cell with the odd bird. "So, wanna sit with me at lunch?" She smirked, she hadn't said that since elementary school.

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • *Sounds of crunching seashells*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Garthim
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
  • Height: 6.7ft
  • Weight: 270lbs
  • Build: Bulky and bumpy, with a top heavy build.
  • Currently: Looking for a crystal... maybe one that has a darker color.
« Reply #118 on: November 17, 2015, 02:45:50 PM »
Slade has stared at the ceiling for a while now, do to a low sound that only he can hear, which made it were he had a restless sleep...So as the fox coon talked he rose up and rubbed his redish eyes..."They know my abilty...great... Ah. Yes. I shall." He looked at a mirror made useing foil to look at himself.."i'm a mess...These barbariens sure know how to rudely treat their gueasts..."
  • Avatar by: A picture from Google.
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #119 on: November 17, 2015, 02:51:23 PM »
The bear chomped his teeth idly. He needed a distraction from the monotony. He wanted to walk around, at the very least. His cell didn't have much pacing room.