The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Complex  (Read 13224 times)

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
Re: The Complex
« Reply #210 on: November 18, 2015, 06:01:11 PM »
The moment Xander spoke those words, Jio cringed and huddled. He rested his head on the table and covered it with his hands.

Offline Jennifer Ambrosia

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Vaalsark
« Reply #211 on: November 18, 2015, 06:03:25 PM »
*rests a paw on jio's back and smiles in care, my thoughts resting on getting out of here in one piece. "getting out is easy, but what about these ppl here? I can't leave them, most seem like they don't belong....I could use them, whole damn country will need men like these"*

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • I am just some guy. That's 'bout it
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: White and blue
  • Height: 5'10
  • Currently: Being current.
« Reply #212 on: November 18, 2015, 06:09:18 PM »
Xander cocked his head at Swift. "Why are you even here by the way? You're a POW, we are actual criminals. You are the only one who doesn't really belong here. You're very being here makes little sense."

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #213 on: November 18, 2015, 06:11:30 PM »
*eyes narrow at Zander* Pipe down son, not all crimes are committed on this planet. As to why i'm here, let's just say I scanned the warden when I entered. This whole place makes no sense...

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #214 on: November 18, 2015, 06:13:27 PM »
Jio was surprised at the hand on his back. He looked up at the fox sadly, his face burning as he mumbled. "I-I di-di, I was starved, I cou-couldn't h-help--"

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • *Sounds of crunching seashells*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Garthim
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
  • Height: 6.7ft
  • Weight: 270lbs
  • Build: Bulky and bumpy, with a top heavy build.
  • Currently: Looking for a crystal... maybe one that has a darker color.
« Reply #215 on: November 18, 2015, 06:14:47 PM »
"Well did you use salt and pepper?" He smirked as he had and itch on his arm and just ignored it.
  • Avatar by: A picture from Google.
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #216 on: November 18, 2015, 06:16:01 PM »
back off the lad *looks at slade* sh*t happens and i'm sure you know that very well just by being here.

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #217 on: November 18, 2015, 06:17:28 PM »
Xander shrugged. "If you committed a crime off planet then why are you in a prison on this one? All I'm saying. Still doesn't mean someone captured as a POW would be put in a conventional prison.  T_T  " Xander rested his hands on the table and tugged at his handcuffs a little.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2015, 06:19:52 PM by Grovygrunge »

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #218 on: November 18, 2015, 06:20:21 PM »
*smiles evilly* never got caught off planet. Last POW camp they put me in I escaped on the first day, i'm too dangerous for anything but a maximum security prison. You know how many planes I shot down? They're better off keeping me here than letting me go to ruin their air power more.

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
« Reply #219 on: November 18, 2015, 06:21:59 PM »
"Oh please I'm in here for killing some popes and I got lazy. Ok money isn't the world to me. But hey I love the challenge. But if I can get some true rest. I'll be out of here in no time." He cooed at the fact his fathers were out of his face and grinned. "I'm a hired assassin and all I need to know is who to kill, and how much I get paided."
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #220 on: November 18, 2015, 06:23:29 PM »
*smiles at slade* Just the one I was lookin for...

Offline Kromas Ndorai

• Dancing Dragon
  • "マッキントッシュプラス"
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Thought Errant
  • Currently: Bringing the A E S T H E T I C
« Reply #221 on: November 18, 2015, 06:24:41 PM »
Durundal lifted his head. There were obviously guards in the room, and they were talking of escape? That seemed Quite stupi-like a bad idea.
The UK economy is composed of
several multi-billion dollar industries;
                  poetry isn't one of them
  - aesthetic bailout by Johnny Noiπ

Do you dare defy the Prince's rule?

Torn-City - Massively multiplayer online text based RPG

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
    • Awards
« Reply #222 on: November 18, 2015, 06:25:11 PM »
Xander scoffed and felt like smashing his head against something. He was beginning to feel like the only one with any sense around here. And he never even finished school! "You guys are all talk. I can't wait to watch you try to get out and subsequently get your asses handed to you on a platter."

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #223 on: November 18, 2015, 06:27:19 PM »
*leans over and whispers in zander's ear: "you're not the one who is a weapons experiment"*

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #224 on: November 18, 2015, 06:29:54 PM »
"Kid this isn't the fisrt time I felt true pain. Now if you feel as if were being too over the top then sorry, since I maybe a killer but I still have manners." He takes a small bow and looks back at the odd one.."So why would I be the one your looking for?"