The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Complex  (Read 13217 times)

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
Re: The Complex
« Reply #255 on: November 19, 2015, 12:26:23 AM »
"Oh I don't know, the fact that I outrank you sounds good to me. I've also been here a lot longer than you have. Or maybe it's because the warden just likes me better. I don't give him any problems, I follow orders and obey the rules. No prisoner in my cell block has escaped, ever. Can you say that?"
Oh woof

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #256 on: November 19, 2015, 12:28:22 AM »
*Red walked with the guards*
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Tempest (Red Panda)

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Red panda
  • Coloring: Normal red panda coloring, red eyes with gold flecks
  • Height: 3'6"
  • Weight: 30 lbs
  • Build: Has a very curvy, voluptuous body with soft fur
« Reply #257 on: November 19, 2015, 01:04:57 AM »
Tempest looked over and watched the scene, murmuring "If only people would listen.." She turned her attention back to Slade and softly chuckled.
In case you don't know what red pandas are like, watch this video :3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRwiPJkm1WE

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
The Complex
« Reply #258 on: November 19, 2015, 01:07:30 AM »
(The fight Is not in the cafeteria)
Knowing it was true he boiled with anger before huffing "Touché" he snorted not wanting trouble and began to walk off, the doors closing behind him.
The guards stop, uncuffing red to allow him to eat dinner.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #259 on: November 19, 2015, 01:19:29 AM »
*Red went through the cafeteria line,grabbing what was intended to be minestrone*
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #260 on: November 19, 2015, 02:05:55 AM »
Cecil returned to the employee cafeteria. Of course he was going to report that thick headed idiot, he's had it coming for a long time, but Cecil wasn't going to do it now. No, he'd wait awhile and do it when the pachyderm least expected.
Oh woof

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #261 on: November 19, 2015, 02:11:07 AM »
The red panda cooed to herself and watched the pigeon peck at the bread. She traced a couple scratches in the table with a claw.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #262 on: November 19, 2015, 03:23:12 AM »
*Red sighed,looking at the...errr... soup?*

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #263 on: November 19, 2015, 03:33:24 AM »
(Too fast? I feel it's going a bit slow. But a nice slow.)

"I suppose it is if you say so." Xander continued to tug at his handcuffs.
(I wouldn't mind if we slowed down some. I'm in school for 7 hours a day. I just can't post very often.)

Cecil was in the cafeteria for gaurds. His meal was a nice deli sandwich, definitely better than whatever the inmates were eating. He finished quickly and spent the rest of the time out on a balcony that overlooked the prison courtyard. He loved being out here, the cold wind on his fur always made him feel refreshed. He thought about the prisoners in his block, they were definitely a colorful bunch, some were chatty while others were dead silent. He wondered what they were doing at this moment.

(I second that motion.)

Zanthe quickly got some food, then watched the scenes unfold for a little as she chose a place to sit, still secretly scanning the room for anyone who might be corrupt. She watched Cecil leave. He's in charge, sort of... Perhaps he'd be a good choice for an ally? she thought to herself as she looked around the room and headed to the nearest occupied table.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #264 on: November 19, 2015, 04:06:18 AM »
Acon held a small roach in her paws as she spoke to it quietly. To others, it might have looked like she was holding insane conversation with the bug, but of course she was up to no good.

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #265 on: November 19, 2015, 04:08:40 AM »
She perked her ears up at Acon. "She talks to insects too?" She smiled, happy she wasn't the only one.

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #266 on: November 19, 2015, 04:13:39 AM »
Acon listened to the roach's reply before she spoke again. "Now, go and wait until I'm ready." She whispered before the bug climbed down her arm and along the wall, to the ceiling, and into an air duct.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #267 on: November 19, 2015, 04:18:40 AM »
Zanthe sat down at the table with Acon, wincing a bit from her injuries. "... Hello," she said, gingerly rubbing her belly though her shirt.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2015, 04:34:52 AM by Cifero Windtail »
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #268 on: November 19, 2015, 04:20:48 AM »
(Acon and Tempest's character aren't sitting together. @-@)

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #269 on: November 19, 2015, 04:29:12 AM »
(... Okay. I'm sitting across from you, I guess...?)