The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Complex  (Read 13185 times)

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online
    • Awards
Re: The Complex
« Reply #30 on: November 16, 2015, 03:13:08 PM »
(Go ahead)

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #31 on: November 16, 2015, 03:31:41 PM »
*Red looks around the cell*
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • *Sounds of crunching seashells*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Garthim
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
  • Height: 6.7ft
  • Weight: 270lbs
  • Build: Bulky and bumpy, with a top heavy build.
  • Currently: Looking for a crystal... maybe one that has a darker color.
« Reply #32 on: November 16, 2015, 03:45:13 PM »
(Thanks.)

Name: Slade Hatrix
Persinallty: He is often seen as a dangerous figure, with a cocky attudie and a disregard for others well being. Rude, short tempered, and most of all serious.
Speices: Pigeon

Apprence: He Has grey and navy bule feathers. Now his body shape is firm and short compared to most of his kind. Though their is quite a few scars from blades and bullet wounds. Now he has a tail made from feathers and as rough and tough as he looks. He cares very much oh his looks. So he always seems well gromed and clean.

Clothing: When not in his assassin garb, he wears a pair of slacks with a leather belt. His shoes are nice dress shoes. As his shirt, he wears a vest or a longe sleeved polo shirt. And last is his red oval glasses.

Reason for arrest: He is a well know assassin and has killed high prized targets, like presidents and even popes. And for not paying his taxes.

Power; His only power is to stop time, but he can only use his abilty for 10 secounds for every hour of sleep. He had in the day.

(Is this ok, or a bit too much?)
  • Avatar by: A picture from Google.
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online
    • Awards
The Complex
« Reply #33 on: November 16, 2015, 03:56:43 PM »
(Looks alright. If red has a problem in sure he'll tell you. Just everyone don't God mode...)
 Zaida still was laying on her bed. Her eyes visible across the room, narrowed at him. The Serynx gave a small sigh from her nose. ~Why in the world is he in MY cell...~ she thought to herself, a bit uneasy.

Offline Tempest (Red Panda)

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Red panda
  • Coloring: Normal red panda coloring, red eyes with gold flecks
  • Height: 3'6"
  • Weight: 30 lbs
  • Build: Has a very curvy, voluptuous body with soft fur
« Reply #34 on: November 16, 2015, 05:10:44 PM »
Tempest whines and looks over at a guard. "Hey no fair! I wanna cell mate!" She pouts like a child and sits down, crossing her arms.
In case you don't know what red pandas are like, watch this video :3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRwiPJkm1WE

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
« Reply #35 on: November 16, 2015, 05:39:01 PM »
  Slade was cuffed up and being pushed around into a one cell.."Great..another day which I must be around these runts." He gruffed as the cuffs were tighten..
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: November 16, 2015, 05:55:41 PM »
She perks her ears up and peeks outside her cell bars. "Ooh! Is this my new cell mate?" Her tail swished back and forth in excitement.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once.
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: November 16, 2015, 06:25:55 PM »
Jio turned his gaze to the mattress and ran his finger along the texture of the tattered fabric. It wasn't the most comfortable thing to lay on, but he was used to low-quality sleeping spots long before coming here. The last time he slept in a bed felt so long ago -- at least, in a bed of his own. If he could call a prison bed his own. It was close enough; this place was pretty much his home now.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2015, 06:28:22 PM by Evnamishko »

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
The Complex
« Reply #38 on: November 16, 2015, 07:09:19 PM »
"No" the rhino said in a cold tone to the red panda "Shut the hell up" the lab barked at Slade walking by tempest's cell before stopping. Opening the single cell next door for the new anthro. The door hissed and opened before the rhino took his cuffs off and forcefully pushed him in and the cell door quickly slid shut.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2015, 07:11:33 PM by Zaida »

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: November 16, 2015, 07:13:42 PM »
She purred and waved at the guards as they walked past again.

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: November 16, 2015, 07:37:11 PM »
Slade grinned at the fact the gruads left him in a single cell.."Purfect.." He knew all he needed was some rest and then this whole thing will be a thing of the past..But one must what for the time to strike.."I have seen worse living spaces in Russia." He chuckled as he heard the Fox thing..whatever it was speak.."Hmmm?...female and cheery..." He wispered to himself.."I can use that to my benift.."

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: November 16, 2015, 07:39:49 PM »
She began swinging back and forth from the bar of the top bunk again and occasionally did a few pull ups, singing 90's rock songs as she did so.

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: November 16, 2015, 07:45:16 PM »
  I decide to also work on my body and condtion their of..But a idea came to mind..So I stepped as close as I can get to my cell door and checked on who I was dealing with..

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: November 16, 2015, 07:47:18 PM »
She jumped down and peeked out of her bars, looking around at the new inmates. She met eyes with the pigeon, giggling. "Hi, I'm Tempest, what's your name?"

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: November 16, 2015, 07:51:34 PM »
He murrs and look at the fox thing.. "I'm Slade.....Slade Hatrix..And why would a child be in this crap hole for?" He folds his faether arms and southed out his head feathers...