The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Complex  (Read 13197 times)

Offline Quoth The Raven

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Nevermore...
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral Cat / Raven
  • Coloring: Black and white With rainbow tail / Black with a blue gloss
  • Height: 5ft 6" / 6ft 4"
  • Build: Slim
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Wishing I was Asleep
Re: The Complex
« Reply #315 on: November 21, 2015, 08:20:17 PM »
Quoth fanned out their tail feathers and wings creating a curtain around themself. They had dragged their mattress up against the wall like a tent, and covered it in the thin sheet that was the duvet. A fort, essentially.
Quoth was slumped in the corner of their cell, listening intently to the conversation outside.
My name may alternate between Skittles and Quoth!

Sleeping is my favorite Hobby
-----------------------------------------------------------
I drew my profile picture, If you were wondering c:

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #316 on: November 21, 2015, 08:23:38 PM »
It took a while but soon enough, all the othe gaurds had finally left. Cecil slowly walked over to Zanthe's cell and whispered. "Now before you say anything I want you to know this: I am a gaurd here, if you give me any reason to believe you're just using me then I'll make sure that you never see the light of day again. Understand? I want to have as little to do with this as possible."

Zanthe nodded. "Alright then," she said quietly. "I am not lying to you."
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
The Complex
« Reply #317 on: November 21, 2015, 08:51:39 PM »
Only muffles but she made a mental note being sure to keep an eye on the two. Before she turned to see the ragnos soundly asleep. She couldn't help herself being the way she was...a monster. not a monster you'd find stealing, shooting, but a monster in children books, horror movies giving anthro's nightmares...Her ears laid back as she stood looking down at him with her glowing eyes. "Like an angel, he sleeps~" she said in a soothing voice echoing in her cell quietly. Walking closer her claws retracted gently going down his back as she leaned closer, breathing on his neck.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2015, 08:54:38 PM by Zaida »

Offline Dubaku

• Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • Arrogant and proud
    • Awards
  • Species: African Wild Dog
  • Height: 6'2"
« Reply #318 on: November 21, 2015, 08:56:57 PM »
*Dubaku whistled and twiddled his thumbs as he was thinking up a way to instill fear into the inmates, knowing most of his powers were rendered inert*
And your problem is mine how?...

Offline Tempest (Red Panda)

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
  • Species: Red panda
  • Coloring: Normal red panda coloring, red eyes with gold flecks
  • Height: 3'6"
  • Weight: 30 lbs
  • Build: Has a very curvy, voluptuous body with soft fur
« Reply #319 on: November 21, 2015, 09:22:17 PM »
Tempest picked up the whistle tune and began singing along.
In case you don't know what red pandas are like, watch this video :3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRwiPJkm1WE

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
« Reply #320 on: November 21, 2015, 09:57:54 PM »
It took a while but soon enough, all the othe gaurds had finally left. Cecil slowly walked over to Zanthe's cell and whispered. "Now before you say anything I want you to know this: I am a gaurd here, if you give me any reason to believe you're just using me then I'll make sure that you never see the light of day again. Understand? I want to have as little to do with this as possible."

"I'm taking your word for it. But don't make me regret it. Now tell me everything."
Oh woof

Offline Quoth The Raven

• Vibrating Furby
  • Nevermore...
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral Cat / Raven
  • Coloring: Black and white With rainbow tail / Black with a blue gloss
  • Height: 5ft 6" / 6ft 4"
  • Currently: Wishing I was Asleep
« Reply #321 on: November 21, 2015, 10:18:25 PM »
Quoth silently moved closer to the metal door, listening carefully. He wanted to know everything about his inmates. It will give them an advantage later.
My name may alternate between Skittles and Quoth!

Sleeping is my favorite Hobby
-----------------------------------------------------------
I drew my profile picture, If you were wondering c:

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #322 on: November 21, 2015, 10:24:58 PM »
Zaida hissed breaking away from the sleeping dragon as she walked to her corner curling back up her eyes black hiding her in the dark cell. The serynx's ears flicked from their voices a bit muffled due to the glass.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #323 on: November 22, 2015, 12:23:08 PM »

"I'm taking your word for it. But don't make me regret it. Now tell me everything."

Zanthe pricked her ears up, knowing that others were listening. "... Can we get a more private room?" she said. "Alternately, could the people who are listening in please mind their own business?"
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #324 on: November 22, 2015, 01:54:03 PM »
Jio began whimpering in his sleep.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
« Reply #325 on: November 22, 2015, 03:20:40 PM »
"I'm afraid not, this is it. Anyone who's listening in on us will have to pretend like they didn't hear a word. Or else... Now come on, talk, before I lose interest."
Oh woof

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • I am just some guy. That's 'bout it
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: White and blue
  • Height: 5'10
  • Currently: Being current.
« Reply #326 on: November 22, 2015, 05:10:23 PM »
Xander was lying down on his bed, whistling absently to himself. It wasn't a very complex tune, just a very simple, easy one. His hands were resting underneath his head as he thought about escape. He wouldn't really ever entertain the thought if it wasn't for the fact he was probably gonna be in here for a long time. Much too long for him to be okay with.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #327 on: November 22, 2015, 05:11:29 PM »
Jio awoke with a sudden roar.

Offline Tempest (Red Panda)

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
  • Species: Red panda
  • Coloring: Normal red panda coloring, red eyes with gold flecks
  • Height: 3'6"
  • Weight: 30 lbs
  • Build: Has a very curvy, voluptuous body with soft fur
« Reply #328 on: November 22, 2015, 05:27:05 PM »
Tempest jumped at the noise and layed her ears back. "Hey, its ok buddy, what's wrong?" She looked across the hall and purred softly.
In case you don't know what red pandas are like, watch this video :3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRwiPJkm1WE

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #329 on: November 22, 2015, 06:02:22 PM »
"I'm afraid not, this is it. Anyone who's listening in on us will have to pretend like they didn't hear a word. Or else... Now come on, talk, before I lose interest."

Zanthe gave Cecil a small smile, then nodded and continued to whisper. "Alright," she said. "Before I ended up here, I had a very... particular job which I am not at the liberty to tell you about. I maintained a sort of neutral relationship in this line of work, but more often than not, I worked to undermine networks of corruption in certain cities and organizations by choice." The catfox glanced from side to side. "From what I can tell, one of the more powerful organizations saw me as a major threat, so they framed me and put me in here, where they thought, perhaps, I could be disposed of more easily..." Zanthe looked at Cecil. "This probably sounds crazy, doesn't it?"[size=78%] [/size]