The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Complex  (Read 13191 times)

Offline Rho'Syn Ilwynog

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Being my 1337 self
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Augmented Fox
  • Coloring: Red fox pattern, neon green hair, Augmented arms, augmented eyes
  • Height: A little taller than usual
  • Build: Medium
  • Currently: Lurking
Re: The Complex
« Reply #360 on: November 23, 2015, 06:57:52 PM »

((Can some of us still join?))[/size]

Name: Rhosyn
[/size]Age: 21Species: Half Demon foxAppearence: Slender but curvey red fox female, but with four arms, horns, and cloven feet. Has tatoos under her fur that only appear when working magic.Reason for arrest: Demonic possession (framed, didn't actually possess anyone)Powers(if any): Demon/Fel magicClothing: Modified prison garb to suit her four arms.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 10 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
The Complex
« Reply #361 on: November 23, 2015, 07:18:07 PM »
(Yea just don't god mode)
They take the new prisoner into her cell, the door sliding shut and hissing.
Zaida leaned down to him. "Well dragon... what do you say, don't you want to get out?~" she said looking into his eyes before she leaned her to the side of his head "I'm sure you~" she whispered calmly in his ear.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2015, 07:21:56 PM by Zaida »

Offline Rho'Syn Ilwynog

• Foxy Fox
  • Being my 1337 self
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #362 on: November 23, 2015, 07:23:56 PM »
Rhosyn looked out of the little window, sighing. She had tried to convince the court that she didn't do it, but once people get it into their heads that someone had been "Demonically" possessed, they tend to throw any local demons under the bus.

She snorted, she wasn't even full demon, just half, but the arms, feet, and horns made it seem otherwise. She noted that she didn't even have enough power for a full possession, but the court had other plans.

Turning and putting her back to the door, she slid down to a sitting position and got a good look at where she would be spending the rest of her life.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #363 on: November 23, 2015, 10:13:13 PM »
Cecil looked to the gaurd that was leading the new prisoner to her cell. "Hey, I gotta run. Cover for me." He said and left. It didn't matter if the gaurd agreed to help or not, the prisoners were his problem now. Cecil headed down the halls towards the infirmary.
Oh woof

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #364 on: November 23, 2015, 11:20:00 PM »
Jio began roaming around in his cell like a zoo animal. Such small territory...

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #365 on: November 24, 2015, 02:25:41 AM »
Cecil looked to the gaurd that was leading the new prisoner to her cell. "Hey, I gotta run. Cover for me." He said and left. It didn't matter if the gaurd agreed to help or not, the prisoners were his problem now. Cecil headed down the halls towards the infirmary.

Zanthe let a faint ghost of a smile touch her face. He's definitely one of the good guys.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #366 on: November 24, 2015, 03:04:47 AM »
Cecil was at the infirmary. A grim place where victims of out of control riots, fights, and the occasional police brutality victim spent their nights. He hunted down a nurse. "Excuse me, but one of my prisoners has got some bad cuts, I need some medicine." Cecil said. "Alright", the nurse fox said and disappeared into a pantry like room. She came back with a large bottle of turquoise fluid. "Thank you", Cecil said as he took it. And he began to return to the block. As he walked by he looked at the patients, one in particular. He had horrible, third degree burns. Cecil recognized those burns, only the warden was capable of inflicting that much damage to someone. There was a monitor next to the bed that read the name "Cary Bryan".
Oh woof

Offline Tempest (Red Panda)

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
  • Species: Red panda
  • Coloring: Normal red panda coloring, red eyes with gold flecks
  • Height: 3'6"
  • Weight: 30 lbs
  • Build: Has a very curvy, voluptuous body with soft fur
« Reply #367 on: November 24, 2015, 03:17:42 AM »
Tempest knocked on the cell door at Jio, she swished her tail and watched him, eager to get his attention.
In case you don't know what red pandas are like, watch this video :3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRwiPJkm1WE

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #368 on: November 24, 2015, 03:19:03 AM »
Zanthe stayed by herself, swishing her tail softly. I really wish I could be myself entirely right now, she thought, longing to howl at the moon.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #369 on: November 24, 2015, 03:30:35 AM »
Jio walked back to his door and stuck his fingers and snout through the bars again.

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #370 on: November 24, 2015, 03:32:26 AM »
She smiled and waved again, wishing they had a way of communicating.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
    • Awards
« Reply #371 on: November 24, 2015, 03:37:33 AM »
Jio huffed and began thrusting himself into the door to break it. The scrawny bear didn't have the strength to do anything more than make a lot of noise.

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
« Reply #372 on: November 24, 2015, 03:44:46 AM »
Tempest put her finger over her mouth and tried to quiet him. "Shh! They'll get mad if you make too much noise!"

Offline Rho'Syn Ilwynog

• Foxy Fox
  • Being my 1337 self
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #373 on: November 24, 2015, 04:21:15 AM »
Upon hearing the nearby slamming against a door, Rhosyn stood up and looked out her window. The moon. She could see the fur across the way miming to be quiet towards a nearby inmate.

"Well well... secret communication? Maybe there is more here than meets the eyes."

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #374 on: November 24, 2015, 12:01:10 PM »
Cecil made it back to the cell block to see Jio slamming his body against the cell. He ignored it, he'd never be able to break that glass. Where was that gaurd he told to watch the prisoners? Cecil let out a heavy sigh and went to Zanthe's cell. "Here, this will help those cuts." He said while handing it to her through a tray inside of the cell.
Oh woof