The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Complex  (Read 13177 times)

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
Re: The Complex
« Reply #420 on: November 27, 2015, 03:10:54 AM »
"It's about time." Cecil said, he walked in front if the inmates in their cells. "Okay everyone. Break time, I don't want to see any fights understand? Just be happy that you're getting some fresh air. I know a few of you need it."

Zanthe looked over her shoulder and stood up, walking over to the front of her cell with the bottle of medicine in her hand to return to Cecil. Her belly felt a lot better since she applied the medicine.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #421 on: November 27, 2015, 03:15:46 AM »
"Thank you." Cecil said as Zanthe returned the medicine. He would hold on to it for now. He might need it, something always happens when all the prisoners are together in the courtyard.
Oh woof

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Poster
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #422 on: November 27, 2015, 03:23:54 AM »
Zanthe nodded once. "Thank you," she said, folding her hands in front of her as she joined the other inmates.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Dubaku

• Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • Arrogant and proud
    • Awards
  • Species: African Wild Dog
  • Height: 6'2"
« Reply #423 on: November 27, 2015, 03:50:30 AM »
*the panther and his 2 guards walked to Dubaku's cell* "Wakey wakey. Gentlemen, would you be so kind as to find a guard to unlock this cell?" *the two soldiers walk up to a Rhino* "Sir, we need you to unlock Patient 182's cell."
And your problem is mine how?...

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #424 on: November 27, 2015, 04:34:40 AM »
Zaida fell limp on the floor. The Serynx simply relax the muzzle on tight. She watch some play sports others sitting down talking, playing cards and such. She stared at those who stayed in cells near her.

Offline Tempest (Red Panda)

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Red panda
  • Coloring: Normal red panda coloring, red eyes with gold flecks
  • Height: 3'6"
  • Weight: 30 lbs
  • Build: Has a very curvy, voluptuous body with soft fur
« Reply #425 on: November 27, 2015, 05:21:26 AM »
Tempest went out and purred, stretching out and romping around, giggling and humming.
In case you don't know what red pandas are like, watch this video :3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRwiPJkm1WE

Offline Rho'Syn Ilwynog

• Foxy Fox
  • Being my 1337 self
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Augmented Fox
  • Coloring: Red fox pattern, neon green hair, Augmented arms, augmented eyes
  • Height: A little taller than usual
  • Build: Medium
  • Currently: Lurking
« Reply #426 on: November 27, 2015, 04:35:38 PM »
Rhosyn found an empty table away from the throngs and pulled out the one thing the guards let her bring with her; her deck of tarot cards. Without them, they knew she could go bat-bleep-crazy, so they let her keep them. Shuffling she watched the groups of inmates find each other, keeping an eye out for the dog in the red shirt, not seeing him.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
« Reply #427 on: November 27, 2015, 05:18:50 PM »
Cecil was enjoying himself, "more time to relax" he whispered. He looked at the sky. There were black clouds rolling in, a storm was coming.
Oh woof

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #428 on: November 27, 2015, 05:31:43 PM »
Zanthe, while out in the yard, did some tai chi calmly. She, too, noticed the storm. This is so relaxing... but then again, there's always a calm before the storm. The catfox looked around and noticed some of the other guards watching her. No doubt, if they got the chance, they'd kill her. She'd just have to be ready for that.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online
    • Awards
« Reply #429 on: November 27, 2015, 07:35:06 PM »

*the panther and his 2 guards walked to Dubaku's cell* "Wakey wakey. Gentlemen, would you be so kind as to find a guard to unlock this cell?" *the two soldiers walk up to a Rhino* "Sir, we need you to unlock Patient 182's cell."
"Better be quick...." He snorted standing tall looking down to the panther. He walked over to his cell. The rhino then scanned the card before typing in the code. The door hissed before sliding open.

Offline Dubaku

• Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • Arrogant and proud
    • Awards
  • Species: African Wild Dog
  • Height: 6'2"
« Reply #430 on: November 27, 2015, 08:01:39 PM »
*Dubaku yawned and stretched* 'Bout time, I'm starving- *he sees a panther accompanied by two BlackWatch* Oh dammit, really?

*the panther has his hands behind his back* "Please, have a seat, this won't take but a moment." *the two BlackWatch soldiers sit Dubaku down, the panther attaches a bracelet to Dubaku's wrist and gives him an injection* "There we go, you're all set." *the panther turns around and is accompanied out* "You may wish to get him a little something to eat." *he said to the rhino*
And your problem is mine how?...

Offline Preeminent

• Avid Aardvark
  • Queen of the Jungle
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Indominus Rex
  • Coloring: White scales, slightly grey. Often changing colors for camo. Spines are grey, black claws, and pale grey underbelly.
  • Height: 5"6 Anthro, 50''7 Feral
  • Weight: 107lb Anthro, 8407lb Feral
  • Build: Reptilian in any form.
  • Currently: On the wild ride of life!!
« Reply #431 on: November 27, 2015, 08:35:42 PM »
Name:
Preeminent

Species: silky shark

Appearence: arrow like head with fin/ears pointing out for head, gilled neck, shapley body with shark on upper back, thin well mustled legs, clawed feet, long shark tail with fin on end. Grey/blue top bits, and white pearl under bits.

Reason for arrest: created Constrictia, a deadly desiese that racked up millions of deathes, murder, and the assassination of the US President.

Powers(if any): none

Clothing: bad ass sleek armor like watersuit.

I am Preeminent, and Supreme. Bow, fool.

''What happened to the sister?''
''She... ate it.'' ~Jurassic World

Offline Quoth The Raven

• Vibrating Furby
  • Nevermore...
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral Cat / Raven
  • Coloring: Black and white With rainbow tail / Black with a blue gloss
  • Height: 5ft 6" / 6ft 4"
  • Currently: Wishing I was Asleep
« Reply #432 on: November 27, 2015, 08:43:36 PM »
Quoth stood outside, spreading their wings and gracefully flapping them, feeling how great it was to be outdoors. He could sense the storm coming, and sighed. They love the atmosphere of storms. The heavy rain, crackling lightning and rolling thunder.. It made them feel...Alive.

But the storm wasn't here yet.
My name may alternate between Skittles and Quoth!

Sleeping is my favorite Hobby
-----------------------------------------------------------
I drew my profile picture, If you were wondering c:

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
The Complex
« Reply #433 on: November 27, 2015, 08:45:28 PM »
Zaida watched the clouds carefully lighting up as a bolt struck down, the thunder booming. Her glowing teal eyes softening things around her unable to talk due to the tightness of the muzzle she wore. She laid on the floor. Cracking some bones to stretch herself as her tail swayed side to side brushing against the soft grass.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2015, 08:47:49 PM by Zaida »

Offline Quoth The Raven

• Vibrating Furby
  • Nevermore...
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral Cat / Raven
  • Coloring: Black and white With rainbow tail / Black with a blue gloss
  • Height: 5ft 6" / 6ft 4"
  • Currently: Wishing I was Asleep
« Reply #434 on: November 27, 2015, 09:46:10 PM »
Quoth slowly sunk to the floor, tail fanning. They faced the sky and closed their eyes, letting the electric atmosphere consume them.
My name may alternate between Skittles and Quoth!

Sleeping is my favorite Hobby
-----------------------------------------------------------
I drew my profile picture, If you were wondering c: