The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Complex  (Read 13194 times)

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
Re: The Complex
« Reply #60 on: November 16, 2015, 09:23:17 PM »
Cecil was leaning against the wall, his eyes scanning over the inmates. It was his job to keep watch and the prisoners sure made it interesting. He took a long stare at every one of them individually.
Oh woof

Offline Tempest (Red Panda)

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Red panda
  • Coloring: Normal red panda coloring, red eyes with gold flecks
  • Height: 3'6"
  • Weight: 30 lbs
  • Build: Has a very curvy, voluptuous body with soft fur
« Reply #61 on: November 16, 2015, 09:26:23 PM »
Tempest rolled over and her notes turned to long, slow hums. The bands lyrics fading away into a more tribal lullaby sound, clicks from her claws tapping the wall made up for where drums should be. The red panda eventually found sleep, and her hums echoed briefly before stopping.
In case you don't know what red pandas are like, watch this video :3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRwiPJkm1WE

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #62 on: November 16, 2015, 09:35:03 PM »
Acon sat in her cell, filing her extremely long, sharp claws with a chinsie plastic nail file. She smiled to herself as she looked around the room.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Most Online This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
    • Awards
« Reply #63 on: November 16, 2015, 09:43:31 PM »
Jio saw the guard's eyes peer at him. Judge him. His smile faded. Don't think about it...

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #64 on: November 16, 2015, 09:57:17 PM »
Cecil looked at Acon, it was wierd to see a prisoner so happy in her cell. Then he spotted that nail file she had. Contraband, how did she get that past security? He moved, to take it from her, but then he stopped. Contraband! Those claws were contraband! She could have the file, it wasn't like she was going anywhere, she'd be in that cell for a long time.
Oh woof

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #65 on: November 16, 2015, 09:59:51 PM »
In the dark cell Zaida was surely annoyed of the singing especially what she sung, her ears laid flat against her head. Luckily it wasn't long before she had fell asleep... Zaida wasn't one to sleep, she could stay up for multiple weeks. As for now She looked at inmates, and guards carefully. Her body a bit visible her eyes gave herself away. Time past while she just laid on her bed with a calm expression.

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #66 on: November 16, 2015, 10:03:40 PM »
Acon looked up at Cecil, offering him a kind smile. "Yes? Do you need this?" She asked, wiggling the file around between her fingers. "Your nails look like they could used a touch up." She teased.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #67 on: November 16, 2015, 10:12:45 PM »
Zanthe sighed and listened calmly. If I'm ever going to get out of here, I may have to trust these people, she said, looking through the bars of her cell. It was a good thing that they had let her out of the prison hospital so easily; no one knew what she was really capable of. They just thought she was some hired gun. The catfox closed her eyes, fighting the urge to rub the tattoos on her lower back. I'm going to have to be a black cat for a while afterwards.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Poe~

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Lord Maroonie Monsta
    • Awards
  • Species: Terrafear (CLOSED SPECIES)
  • Coloring: Maroon red tops, white underparts. Smooth black markings under eyes. White finger/toe tips. White and black stipes on arms/legs. Black tail tip.
  • Height: 5"7
  • Weight: 120lb
  • Build: Curvy and somewhat menacing.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Ruining the Universe.
« Reply #68 on: November 16, 2015, 10:16:41 PM »
I'm joining, but I can't be to active, sorry.

Name: Seera Darksight

Species: wolf and fox hybrid

Appearance: white fur, blue eyes, ears, and tip of tail. Black snout, paws, feet, and ring around the tip of tail. Sleek and sexy, curved to purfect ion.

Reason for arrest: terrorized China, and single handed destroyed the Capitol.

Powers(if any): powers of mesmerization. Can mutilate victims to do her will.

Personality: deadly, cunning, bad ass, sassy, controlling, in charge.

Other: the government fit her into headgear that covers her eyes so she can't control anyone anymore, making her blind. It's nearly impossible to remove it. In the RP, it never comes off.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2015, 10:21:21 PM by Jaybird »
Be wild... Be mean...

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #69 on: November 16, 2015, 10:35:36 PM »
Acon looked up at Cecil, offering him a kind smile. "Yes? Do you need this?" She asked, wiggling the file around between her fingers. "Your nails look like they could used a touch up." She teased.
"No, you can keep that. It doesn't look like you're done yet. Besides, that flimsy thing wouldn't put a dent in those bars. Not even if you stood there and filed it for a year. And even if you got out, you'd have me to deal with."
Oh woof

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #70 on: November 16, 2015, 10:44:28 PM »
Acon shrugged. "Maybe so, but why would I want to leave? Meals all around and a good place to sleep," she hummed aloud. "Why would anyone wanna give up a gig like this?" She reached out to grasp one the cell bars, but of course they were too close together and would allow her fingers to get through.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #71 on: November 16, 2015, 10:51:23 PM »
"I have all of that too you know, the only difference is that I'm on the other side of those bars. How did you wind up in here anyway?"
Oh woof

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #72 on: November 16, 2015, 10:56:52 PM »
Acon shrugged. "I was only doing what all members of my species do. I was surviving and making this world a better place." She said simply.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #73 on: November 16, 2015, 11:50:59 PM »
*Red cleans his shoes,wiping off the blood and grey matter*
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #74 on: November 16, 2015, 11:55:34 PM »
Zaida turned her attention to the ragnos dragon in her cell. She wasn't fond of others, the Serynx laid down turning her head away from her cell mate. She wasn't interested nor concerned in him however was deep in her thoughts.