The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Complex  (Read 13223 times)

Offline Tempest (Red Panda)

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Red panda
  • Coloring: Normal red panda coloring, red eyes with gold flecks
  • Height: 3'6"
  • Weight: 30 lbs
  • Build: Has a very curvy, voluptuous body with soft fur
Re: The Complex
« Reply #180 on: November 18, 2015, 03:33:55 PM »
She chewed her lip and sat back down grabbing the piece of bread from her belt. "Then can you come here, please?"
In case you don't know what red pandas are like, watch this video :3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRwiPJkm1WE

Offline Grovygrunge

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I am just some guy. That's 'bout it
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: White and blue
  • Height: 5'10
  • Currently: Being current.
« Reply #181 on: November 18, 2015, 03:36:17 PM »
Xander grabbed a tray and got himself the first thing that looked like it was actually edible. He vaguely recalled that prisons were actually supposed to be nicer than this, even max security ones, beats being homeless though that's for certain. He grabbed some cutlery and then went to sit at a table off by himself. He tried his best to eat with his hands handcuffed, it wasn't overly difficult, just a bit of a pain.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #182 on: November 18, 2015, 03:37:14 PM »
*Red growls a bit, struggling to free himself*
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • *Sounds of crunching seashells*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Garthim
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
  • Height: 6.7ft
  • Weight: 270lbs
  • Build: Bulky and bumpy, with a top heavy build.
  • Currently: Looking for a crystal... maybe one that has a darker color.
« Reply #183 on: November 18, 2015, 03:37:37 PM »
Slade was trying not to vomit the slop they gave him.."Whay do I feel like i'm on a drug.?" The guard nods and puts another spoonful in his mouth.."It's to help keep you awake."
  • Avatar by: A picture from Google.
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
« Reply #184 on: November 18, 2015, 03:40:35 PM »
"Now that no ones here to see you it's time to pay the price" he huffed throwing red down. "You'll respect me" he snorted punching the dragons lower jaw and holding his face against the floor.

Offline Tempest (Red Panda)

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
  • Species: Red panda
  • Coloring: Normal red panda coloring, red eyes with gold flecks
  • Height: 3'6"
  • Weight: 30 lbs
  • Build: Has a very curvy, voluptuous body with soft fur
« Reply #185 on: November 18, 2015, 03:42:15 PM »
She looked over at the mouse guard, trying to wave him over. "Hey, can you come here please?"
In case you don't know what red pandas are like, watch this video :3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRwiPJkm1WE

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #186 on: November 18, 2015, 03:47:09 PM »
Acon sat down with her own tray as far away from everyone as she possibly could. She did love the company of others, but she had to spend time looking at the other inmates 24,7. It was nice having a quiet lunch from time to time. Politely, she sat with her legs crossed and a cloth napkin draped over her lap.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Awards
The Complex
« Reply #187 on: November 18, 2015, 03:53:52 PM »
Zaida grabbed her tray, she ate anything so it was fine although something tasteful would be good for once in the complex... While humming lightly to herself, She walked past inmates with her tray, her tail swaying lightly as she scanned around with her glowing eyes and ears curved up.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Most Online This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
    • Awards
« Reply #188 on: November 18, 2015, 04:08:00 PM »
Jio sat at his own table and took his time as he ate. The food was pretty bland to the average person, but it tasted good to him. It didn't take much to satisfy him. If only it was more nutritious. Maybe he wouldn't feel as cruddy or look so wimpy among the brutes. He missed the days when he was in the complete opposite condition. One would barely recognize him as a bear anymore, but more a wonky dog creature.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2015, 04:17:32 PM by Evnamishko »

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
« Reply #189 on: November 18, 2015, 04:36:26 PM »
  Salde was done with the food and the guards let him sit by whoever he wanted to, figureing with him tied up he won't do anything crazy..
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline Jennifer Ambrosia

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
  • Species: Vaalsark
« Reply #190 on: November 18, 2015, 04:50:14 PM »
(i'm joining)

Name: 2nd Lt Swift Shadowfire

Species: Firefox

Appearence: Red and white

Reason for arrest: Yuktobanian Prisoner Of War, shot down on an intercept mission.

Powers(if any): Ability to cloak, internal weapons bays, flight, can light myself on fire.

Clothing: Osean Marine Defense Force flight suit.

Personality: confident, secretive, doesn't take any crap from anybody, natural leader.

Offline Kromas Ndorai

• Dancing Dragon
  • "マッキントッシュプラス"
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Thought Errant
  • Currently: Bringing the A E S T H E T I C
« Reply #191 on: November 18, 2015, 04:52:47 PM »
((Mind if I join?))
Name: Durundal

Species:Lion

Appearence:Entirely black fur, with different colour eyes -one blue and one purple.

Reason for arrest:17 counts of murder and various counts of theft

Powers(if any):As himself, he is quiet and reserved. However, due to him having split personality, when he changes to his other personality, he becomes extremely violent, to the point of attacking whoever he meets while shouting. While like this, which is rare, he also becomes very good at forward planning and has a knack for weaponry of almost any kind, except automatic guns.

Clothing:Standard prison overalls, black shoes and a black arm band with a red eye on it.
The UK economy is composed of
several multi-billion dollar industries;
                  poetry isn't one of them
  - aesthetic bailout by Johnny Noiπ

Do you dare defy the Prince's rule?

Torn-City - Massively multiplayer online text based RPG

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
    • Awards
The Complex
« Reply #192 on: November 18, 2015, 04:58:11 PM »
The guards took shadow fire and Durundal to the cafeteria "Go on" the shark huffed. The guards throughout holding rifles and watching over the criminals. Inmates sitting and eating their lunch talking to one another some not at all.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2015, 05:01:02 PM by Zaida »

Offline Jennifer Ambrosia

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
  • Species: Vaalsark
« Reply #193 on: November 18, 2015, 04:59:34 PM »
*looks back at the guard and huffs a bit* son if you value life you'd learn how to not shove a popgun in my back.

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #194 on: November 18, 2015, 05:07:10 PM »
  I chcukle at what this new victem had said."Cry all you want, they have no mercy for the weak." Slade snicked as he tried to get a feather out oh his way..