The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Complex  (Read 13220 times)

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
Re: The Complex
« Reply #270 on: November 19, 2015, 04:31:31 AM »
(Okay XD )

Acon looked up at Zanthe with a kind smile. "You're our puritanical do-gooder, yes?" She eyed the cat with her cold green eyes.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #271 on: November 19, 2015, 04:41:50 AM »
(Catfox. But the mistake would be easily made, she looks more like a cat anyhow.)

Zanthe met Acon's eyes and glanced at the guards near her. They worked here. For sure. "... I wouldn't say I'm a puritan," she said in a quiet voice. "Do you... know me? Beyond this place?"
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #272 on: November 19, 2015, 04:46:48 AM »
Acon looked at Zanthe under her brow before she shrugged. "If I do, I don't remember. I've been in this place for too long."

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #273 on: November 19, 2015, 05:23:42 AM »
Acon looked at Zanthe under her brow before she shrugged. "If I do, I don't remember. I've been in this place for too long."

The catfox smiled grimly. "Well, you seem alright," she said, eating a little. "... Is it normal for people to get attacked in here?"
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #274 on: November 19, 2015, 05:25:56 AM »
Acon shrugged. "Only if a guard's masculinity is challenged." She chuckled. "Which happens a lot around here, so yes. Yes it is."

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #275 on: November 19, 2015, 05:50:19 AM »
Zanthe glanced from side to side nonchalantly, eating a piece of bread. "... Interesting," she said. "Have they stabbed or slashed anyone?"

(Goodnight! ^w^)

Offline Kromas Ndorai

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • "マッキントッシュプラス"
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Thought Errant
  • Currently: Bringing the A E S T H E T I C
« Reply #276 on: November 19, 2015, 07:04:27 AM »
Durundal glanced around once more. There were a fair few prisions here now. Luckily, due to that... Outbreak, he would most likely be left alone. This was perfectwas good for now. He went back to holding his head, focusing on his own, personal hell rather then the one he was trapped within.
The UK economy is composed of
several multi-billion dollar industries;
                  poetry isn't one of them
  - aesthetic bailout by Johnny Noiπ

Do you dare defy the Prince's rule?

Torn-City - Massively multiplayer online text based RPG

Offline Tempest (Red Panda)

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Red panda
  • Coloring: Normal red panda coloring, red eyes with gold flecks
  • Height: 3'6"
  • Weight: 30 lbs
  • Build: Has a very curvy, voluptuous body with soft fur
« Reply #277 on: November 19, 2015, 02:14:39 PM »
She started singing again, the song was soft and loving. Closing her eyes and laying her head on her arms, resting on the table. "So cold, is the wind that blows your hair..so warm, is your touch upon my skin.."
In case you don't know what red pandas are like, watch this video :3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRwiPJkm1WE

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #278 on: November 19, 2015, 03:03:47 PM »
Jio rested his head on his arms, the blurring memory of the incident flashing through his head. Lost by some dark mountain range, emaciated, panicking as he was being shouted at and chased. One of the people caught up to him and dug his claws into his arm. And so did another. He struggled to free himself from their grip and managed to crunch his teeth into one of their arms to make them let go. The sensation of meat in his jaws...

Offline Kromas Ndorai

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • "マッキントッシュプラス"
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Thought Errant
  • Currently: Bringing the A E S T H E T I C
« Reply #279 on: November 19, 2015, 03:54:02 PM »
Durundal was bored. There was no way around that. Everything just seemed... Wrong. Such stupid, foolish happiness a prison as this would be expected to have no freedoms within. But this was different. Had anyone else caught onto this yet? Hard to tell. The difference between intelligence and insanity was nonexistent blurred, like oh so much more. Oh so much.
The UK economy is composed of
several multi-billion dollar industries;
                  poetry isn't one of them
  - aesthetic bailout by Johnny Noiπ

Do you dare defy the Prince's rule?

Torn-City - Massively multiplayer online text based RPG

Offline Poe~

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Lord Maroonie Monsta
    • Awards
  • Species: Terrafear (CLOSED SPECIES)
  • Coloring: Maroon red tops, white underparts. Smooth black markings under eyes. White finger/toe tips. White and black stipes on arms/legs. Black tail tip.
  • Height: 5"7
  • Weight: 120lb
  • Build: Curvy and somewhat menacing.
  • Currently: Ruining the Universe.
« Reply #280 on: November 19, 2015, 04:37:15 PM »
Recap PLZ.
Be wild... Be mean...

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #281 on: November 19, 2015, 04:46:23 PM »
((Prisoners were lead to the cafeteria, Durundal and Swift joined, various talk of escaping/singing.
Also, please remember to put out-of-character comments in double parentheses. ))

Jio tried to dive deeper into his memory. It seemed to be growing foggy as the days went on. He could barely remember how his life was before the event. He couldn't even remember how he got there.

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #282 on: November 19, 2015, 05:31:58 PM »
(The forum was acting funny and deleted my post...) Zaida's head was backed into her scruff (fluffy neck) she looked about the cafeteria staring at each anthro carefully, her eyes squinted a bit, ears curved, and tail wrapped on her waist. The Serynx looking at the anthro's who were near her cell, studying them. ~Oh how I hate this, I'll just have to be patient...~ she  thought while tapping her claws on the table before she closed her eyes to relax (not sleeping) making murring noises similar to a feline pur.

Offline Dubaku

• Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Most Online
  • Arrogant and proud
    • Awards
  • Species: African Wild Dog
  • Height: 6'2"
« Reply #283 on: November 19, 2015, 09:34:26 PM »
Name: Dubaku

Species: African Wild Dog

Personality: Lucid, Calm, Manipulative, occasional anger

Appearance: 6'2", Brawnier than average, tribal tattoo sleeve going down his right arm. Occasional appearance of tendrils protruding.

Reason for Arrest: Singlehandedly causing mass destruction and pestilence along the East Coast. All cleaned up now.

Powers/Abilities: Viral/Shape shifting/tendrils (think James Heller from Prototype 2).
Primary hindrance: Is given an injection everyday that takes away all but his agility, reflexes, and strength.

Clothing: Red T-shirt, worn slate jeans, black leather boots.
And your problem is mine how?...

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #284 on: November 19, 2015, 09:41:16 PM »
((See's dubaku join "shits about to go down"))