The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Complex  (Read 13201 times)

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
Re: The Complex
« Reply #345 on: November 22, 2015, 10:06:53 PM »
Zaida watched this unamused these two acting like fools in a place like this. Deciding to ignore the red panda and bear she walked back and forth...This jail was getting to her. She was loosing her patience, being here too long was unacceptable. Going to the corner her eyes shut as she was thinking about a plan, Some plan to get her out of here for good.

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
  • I never give up... so don't push me. >_<
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Height: 5' 10&quot;
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Holding out for a hero... but always having to save myself.
« Reply #346 on: November 22, 2015, 10:39:22 PM »
Zanthe gave Cecil a small smile, then nodded and continued to whisper. "Alright," she said. "Before I ended up here, I had a very... particular job which I am not at the liberty to tell you about. I maintained a sort of neutral relationship in this line of work, but more often than not, I worked to undermine networks of corruption in certain cities and organizations by choice." The catfox glanced from side to side. "From what I can tell, one of the more powerful organizations saw me as a major threat, so they framed me and put me in here, where they thought, perhaps, I could be disposed of more easily..." Zanthe looked at Cecil. "This probably sounds crazy, doesn't it?"

"That depends, what exactly were you 'framed' for?" Cecil asked, while making an air quote gesture.

Zanthe looked to the side. "...There was this major dignitary who loved his children," she whispered. "One night, he came home to find that he only had one left." The catfox, while normally emotionless, looked a little angered as she spoke of this occurrence. "I had been working as a waitress at a nearby diner in the same town, trying to do my usual job. One night, as I locked up, fourteen men shot tranquilizers at me at once." She sighed. "Your collection force is efficient, I'll give you that." Zanthe looked into Cecil's eyes. "I won't lie... I've had to kill people before in self-defense. But I would never murder children." She touched her lower back absentmindedly. "... Never."
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html
Don't mess with Grammaton Clerics. THEY WILL END YOU.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Mouse
  • Coloring: Purple and white
  • Height: 5 foot 4
  • Weight: 170 lbs
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #347 on: November 22, 2015, 10:58:11 PM »
"I never liked the collection force." Cecil said. Now that he thought about it, there were a lot of things that he didn't like about this prison and the way it was managed. It was always cruel and unnecessary. "Well you've told me what I wanted to hear, now what do you do expect me to do about it? I can't just open the door and let you walk out. You're in here whether you belong or not. That's just the way it is. I'm sorry."
Oh woof

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Crat Feline-crow mix. (Just found out.... I HAVE FRACKING WINGS!!) (SO freaked out!!)
  • Coloring: Grey with dark grey stripes, Black hair, light blue scleras and blue corneas,
  • Weight: 89 lbs. and then about 50 more (about 139 lbs.); he's fit, but he's not muscular. Has a bit of an outie.
  • Build: Lithe but wiry; a little soft around the middle, but it's hardly noticeable; he's actually got a rather feminine form.
« Reply #348 on: November 22, 2015, 11:02:11 PM »
"I never liked the collection force." Cecil said. Now that he thought about it, there were a lot of things that he didn't like about this prison and the way it was managed. It was always cruel and unnecessary. "Well you've told me what I wanted to hear, now what do you do expect me to do about it? I can't just open the door and let you walk out. You're in here whether you belong or not. That's just the way it is. I'm sorry."

Zanthe nodded. "I've accepted that for now," she said. "However, I'm not sure if I'm safe in here. Look..." Standing up, the catfox rolled her shirt up, revealing the wounds she had sustained a few days ago. Someone had done a fairly good job of slicing her to ribbons.
  • Avatar by: I have three or four great ones: one by Sabah and a few by Lovableoutcast/Kishi... and also this one, drawn by Kayato/ Kaya... thanks guys. ^_^
  • Signature art by: I just want to tell you, the reference is a link to my other fursona.  Also: http://www.sanger.dk/
(I love my sister) http://www.zark.com http://www.zark.com/pages2/az66/az66b.html

Offline Aconitum

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Zim Zam Zaroo~
    • Awards
« Reply #349 on: November 22, 2015, 11:12:02 PM »
Acon sat in the corner of her cell as a group of roaches formed around her. As they gathered, the ground around her turned dark.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Poster
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #350 on: November 22, 2015, 11:15:29 PM »
"Well there's definitely something I can do about that, who did this to you?"
Oh woof

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #351 on: November 23, 2015, 12:21:04 AM »
Zanthe shrugged, looking at her stomach. "I didn't know them," she said, letting her shirt drop. "But they had a weapon that they couldn't have had.... I think they might have been a psychopath."

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #352 on: November 23, 2015, 01:12:48 AM »
"If you paid more attention you would see that this place is full of psychopaths. Can you tell me anything else about this person?"
Oh woof

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #353 on: November 23, 2015, 02:21:29 AM »
Zanthe sighed and thought. "... Well, it wasn't anyone in this block," she said. "Um... hold on." Walking over to the mirror, Zanthe tugged her shirt back up and began examining her scars, accidentally revealing parts of the tattoos on her lower back. What appeared to be the word "Die" was visible, but it was actually D.I.E. if someone bothered to actually look. The tips of wings also graced the backs of her sides. "... They were right handed," she said. "Also, I think they tried to carve their name into me a bit..." The catfox traced a cut that almost bisected her navel. "... Maybe Ryan?"

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #354 on: November 23, 2015, 02:45:18 AM »
Zaida watched this unamused these two acting like fools in a place like this. Deciding to ignore the red panda and bear she walked back and forth...This jail was getting to her. She was loosing her patience, being here too long was unacceptable. Going to the corner her eyes shut as she was thinking about a plan, Some plan to get her out of here for good.

*Red woke up*
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Cecilia Peromi

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • Squeak!
    • Discord
    • Awards
« Reply #355 on: November 23, 2015, 03:03:11 AM »
"I I'm sorry but I have no idea who it could be." Cecil said, he felt guilty, those cuts looked like they hurt. Why would someone do such a thing? "I know, how about I go to the nurse's and get some medicine for your injury. I'd have to wait for someone to watch the others for me but I promise I'll get you what you need."
Oh woof

Offline Cifero Windtail

• Velvety Vole
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #356 on: November 23, 2015, 04:34:54 AM »
Zanthe looked over her shoulder, realized her tattoos were showing, and let her shirt drop. "That would be pretty good, actually," she said. "It really does ache something awful..." She suddenly pricked her ears up. "... Bryan. Their name was Cary Bryan."

Offline Farewell

• Racious Racoon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #357 on: November 23, 2015, 06:07:38 AM »
"About time" she said soothingly her tail ran down his body gently, her footsteps almost silent "you've slept all day and I've been wanting to speak with you, a plan... To escape" She said in a hushing voice as she opened her eyes to reveal her in the corner beside the bed her arms crossed over her breasts.

Offline The Past

• Archmage
  • Tackling Tiger
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 10 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Awards
« Reply #358 on: November 23, 2015, 11:51:58 AM »
Jio, in truth, wasn't sure what he was doing, only copying the motions of the friendly creature outside his cell.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #359 on: November 23, 2015, 06:38:46 PM »
"About time" she said soothingly her tail ran down his body gently, her footsteps almost silent "you've slept all day and I've been wanting to speak with you, a plan... To escape" She said in a hushing voice as she opened her eyes to reveal her in the corner beside the bed her arms crossed over her breasts.

*He looks qt her*
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.