The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Beyond Hallow's Grove  (Read 6865 times)

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • *Sounds of crunching seashells*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Garthim
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
  • Height: 6.7ft
  • Weight: 270lbs
  • Build: Bulky and bumpy, with a top heavy build.
  • Currently: Looking for a crystal... maybe one that has a darker color.
Re: Beyond Hallow's Grove
« Reply #30 on: December 01, 2015, 02:47:00 PM »
(Ok, sorry I fell asleep on my desktop XD )

Dr.Zed was bursting in a almost a madman like laughter as he jumped back and slid out a long and slender blade out oh his cane and flipped it around and made it hit  the ground cuaseing sparks as his masks eyes glows in that creepy red.."I belive the beast of burden will meet it's final fight and be my newest play thing, and it's blood will be my power, and it's flech my newest master piece!"

He kept luaghing until he realised that he was getting odd looks and as almost like a switch he get's back in his calm and relaxed sane figure as he flicks his cape as waits for this beast.."And yes, healing is something I do. However I need resouces, which I have, but perfer not to damaged soo.." He takes his medical sackle off and lays it on the floor next to a house..
  • Avatar by: A picture from Google.
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline Kyle MaJoi

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • The Void is Calling...
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: Cat/Wolf Hybrid. His true form is too hideous to describe.
  • Coloring: He has dark green fur and gray stripes down his back and tail. His eyes are black and have glowing, lime green pupils.
  • Height: 6'2"
  • Build: Very lean and slightly muscular.
  • Currently: I answered their calls... they wanna go to Toco Bell for dinner ;D
« Reply #31 on: December 01, 2015, 03:27:35 PM »
((Ayyy! Welcome back :D))

A bone-chilling silence swept the town, a faint prayers were being made within the houses. The grown shook as the beast approached the down, hidden within the woods. Suddenly, a massive mass leaped from the forest and landed on the church, peering it's head around the church tower as it held onto it. It was a beast beyond words....

It glared down at the hunters with it's lifeless eyes, wondering if they were the sacrifices the town presented to it.

((The beast looks like this http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/bloodborne/images/1/1a/Cleric_beast_concept_art.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20140921062528 ))
“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown”
― H.P. Lovecraft

Offline Rho'Syn Ilwynog

• Foxy Fox
  • Being my 1337 self
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Augmented Fox
  • Coloring: Red fox pattern, neon green hair, Augmented arms, augmented eyes
  • Height: A little taller than usual
  • Build: Medium
  • Currently: Lurking
« Reply #32 on: December 01, 2015, 04:36:57 PM »
((Ooooooh its pretty :D also, great evil doctor RP there Rasha. Quick OOC knowlege question, what is that thing? Is it something one of us may have seen before?))

"I believe your herbs may be needed for more than just the child's brother..."

She looked at the monster coldly, calculating the strategy needed to take it down. It wouldn't do to keep it up there... they needed to keep it on the ground where it didn't have a height advantage. If it had some ranged attack, it was in a great position to pelt them from on high. Depending on what it's last meal was, if the preacher indeed had been feeding it sacrifice, would depend on it's power level...

"Friends, we need to get that thing down here. Fan out so we can give it more than one target to focus on. We may be able to widdle it down, but I want as few collateral casualties as possible." she took a step back, fanning the ground with her tail, muscles relaxed but ready to spring into action.

Offline Kyle MaJoi

• Foxy Fox
  • The Void is Calling...
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Coloring: He has dark green fur and gray stripes down his back and tail. His eyes are black and have glowing, lime green pupils.
« Reply #33 on: December 01, 2015, 04:48:48 PM »
The beast had it's eyes glued onto the hunters as it stood atop of the church, as if it was waiting for one of the hunters to make the first move. After what seemed to be an eternity of silence, the beast made another ear-piercing screech and grabbed the church bell. It then flung it at the three with it's larger arm.
“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown”
― H.P. Lovecraft

Offline Rho'Syn Ilwynog

• Foxy Fox
  • Being my 1337 self
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: December 01, 2015, 04:53:40 PM »
"Incoming!" she shouted, moving out of the way of the bell, still waiting to fire her crossbow until there was a better shot. Hopefully the creature would come down instead of just throwing bits of the church at them. It would be easier to tackle on the ground than in on the higher vantage point.

"Creature of darkness!" she shouted "I command thee to come down! If thou needest sacrifice, ye will find it harder to manage this night! Come! Take your prize!"

Her mentor had told her once never to goad the darkness in pride, for it would lead to a swift death, but she wasn't doing it to boast. A memory of her arguing with her mentor about strategic boasting flickered in the back of her head, a happy memory in a death filled world.

It was a gamble, but hopefully a well placed one.

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
« Reply #35 on: December 01, 2015, 04:58:08 PM »
The Doc mobed with speed and sytle as he jumped to his left and slides away from the bell and jumped up to sipn around.."Releash!" Then his sword cane, turns into a metal whip as he spon so when he lands it turns into the whip and makes a arther flashy show..."Hello fonda." >:3
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline Kyle MaJoi

• Foxy Fox
  • The Void is Calling...
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: December 01, 2015, 05:02:56 PM »
"Incoming!" she shouted, moving out of the way of the bell, still waiting to fire her crossbow until there was a better shot. Hopefully the creature would come down instead of just throwing bits of the church at them. It would be easier to tackle on the ground than in on the higher vantage point.

"Creature of darkness!" she shouted "I command thee to come down! If thou needest sacrifice, ye will find it harder to manage this night! Come! Take your prize!"

Her mentor had told her once never to goad the darkness in pride, for it would lead to a swift death, but she wasn't doing it to boast. A memory of her arguing with her mentor about strategic boasting flickered in the back of her head, a happy memory in a death filled world.

It was a gamble, but hopefully a well placed one.

The beast made another screech as it then, used it's larger arm, smacked the church tower out of the way with little effort and leapt down from the church to claim what it thought was it's sacrifices. An arrogate choice that will cost it's life.
― H.P. Lovecraft

Offline Rho'Syn Ilwynog

• Foxy Fox
  • Being my 1337 self
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: December 01, 2015, 05:06:56 PM »
'Yes,' she thought. 'It fell for it. Perhaps more bestial than human intelligence.'

"Surround it, lets work with it. Doctor, flank right, swordsman, left." she called, raising her crossbow and whispering a soft prayer under her breath, blessing the arrows.

"May your bolts fly true, and find their marks."

With that she tugged on the trigger and the repeating crossbow let out a hail of small bolts at the creature, peppering it with shots. They were custom bolts, one's she had made herself, with iron tips, small cross shapes on it, and blessed by a priest from another town over. She hoped the creature would be affected by iron as a side effect, but if not the metal barbs should do the trick to distract the creature until her comrades could start their attacks.

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: December 01, 2015, 05:09:58 PM »
  The doc nodded and quickly move to it's right and slid under its arm as he stood up and flipped the sword whip and stuck once, twice and the thrid before making a roll to dodge the beasts strikes..

(When a beast comes along, You must whip it! When preachers take to long..You must whip it!..Whip it good!  XD )

Offline Kyle MaJoi

• Foxy Fox
  • The Void is Calling...
    • Steam
    • Awards
Re: Beyond Hallow\'s Grove
« Reply #39 on: December 01, 2015, 05:13:08 PM »
As the beast snarled in a mindless rage as it swatted at the doctor, It felt two arrows pierce it's skin. One arrow had landed on its knee while the other one landed on it's shoulder. The beast stopped attacking to doctor to pull out the arrows. Villagers from within their homes watch the fight, shocked to see that the hunters were surviving this long.

This would be the perfect time for the hunters to land a good assault on the distracted beast.

Post Merge: December 01, 2015, 08:19:24 PM
(The RP has been quiet... Too quiet XD))
« Last Edit: December 01, 2015, 08:19:24 PM by Kyle MaJoi, Reason: Merged DoublePost »
― H.P. Lovecraft

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
« Reply #40 on: December 01, 2015, 11:31:13 PM »
(Everything happens when I'm at school. D:

The shadows came alive under the beasts feet as black tendrils wrapped around its legs. A pair of red eyes glow from the bushes.
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Rho'Syn Ilwynog

• Foxy Fox
  • Being my 1337 self
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: December 01, 2015, 11:33:13 PM »
((Sorry I didn't see the update!!))

Rhosyn fires the last bolts out of her drum, then charges the distracted beast, whipping her huge warhammer out and slamming it down on the creature's head with a cry.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #42 on: December 02, 2015, 12:34:27 AM »
Ray sheathed his rapier, and started rapidly firing his flintlocks at the beast, hoping to kill it.

Offline Kyle MaJoi

• Foxy Fox
  • The Void is Calling...
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: December 02, 2015, 12:35:17 AM »
The beast screeched as it felt the tentacles wrap around it's legs, and began to pull and rip them off while it tried to block the incoming bullets with it's smaller arm. When it looked back up, it's head was slamed against the ground by the large hammer. Although dazed for a moment, it then tried to slam it's larger arm onto the demon fox.
― H.P. Lovecraft

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
« Reply #44 on: December 02, 2015, 12:41:16 AM »
More tentacles wrapped around the beast in order to restrict its movements. Where these tentacles were coming wasn't obvious but the red eyes seemed to be glowing even brighter as they attacked.
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!