The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Beyond Hallow's Grove  (Read 6867 times)

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • *Sounds of crunching seashells*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Garthim
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
  • Height: 6.7ft
  • Weight: 270lbs
  • Build: Bulky and bumpy, with a top heavy build.
  • Currently: Looking for a crystal... maybe one that has a darker color.
Re: Beyond Hallow's Grove
« Reply #60 on: December 02, 2015, 04:55:07 PM »
 The doctor got his cane sword back and turned around to take off his madk from others eyes and lick the goo oh his fallen foe then quickly puts it back on and slides the cane blade back into it's ho,der and walked to the corspe and chuckled..

"No one is useing this right?"
  • Avatar by: A picture from Google.
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline Rho'Syn Ilwynog

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Being my 1337 self
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Augmented Fox
  • Coloring: Red fox pattern, neon green hair, Augmented arms, augmented eyes
  • Height: A little taller than usual
  • Build: Medium
  • Currently: Lurking
« Reply #61 on: December 02, 2015, 05:09:46 PM »
Standing there, she yanked her hammer out of the creature, wiping off the spike with a cloth.

"There we are... another creature banished back to the darkness from whence it came." she frowned looking over it, and turned towards the townsfolk hidden away.

"This, my friends, is the face of your enemy, slain before your eyes. Together, you can accomplish great things, even if you feel yourself to be small and few. The Lord rewards those who do good for the righteous and protection of all!" she raised her hammer over her head, it's decorations and trappings of the holy origin of it's forging gleaming in the firelight.

"There is a terrible darkness descending on this land, and we shall not see it ended in our lifetimes. Therefor, my friends, kin, children... brothers and sisters in this world, the blindfold has fallen from your eyes. A fire is lit: is it a lamp perched over the inscription upon an ancient blade? Or a roaring conflagration consuming the house in which the howling fiends wait?
Things will never be the same after this. Fight back the shadows. You can hide away from it and let it consume you, or you can be like the Lord has taught us, and light the torch against the darkness. It can, and it will be defeated, so take faith in the Lord, your brother and sister next to you, and the torch in your hands!"

Offline Kyle MaJoi

• Foxy Fox
  • The Void is Calling...
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: Cat/Wolf Hybrid. His true form is too hideous to describe.
  • Coloring: He has dark green fur and gray stripes down his back and tail. His eyes are black and have glowing, lime green pupils.
  • Height: 6'2"
  • Build: Very lean and slightly muscular.
  • Currently: I answered their calls... they wanna go to Toco Bell for dinner ;D
« Reply #62 on: December 02, 2015, 05:20:45 PM »
The townsfolk slowly creeped out of their homes and walked up to the dead monster to get a closer look at it. Then, with teary eyes and hope-filled hearts, they began to cheer, raising their weapons up.

"This calls for a celebration!" One of the villagers cheered, "Let us hang the beast's head over the church and have a feast of ages!!!"

As the crowd continued to cheer and look at the dead monster, the preacher slowly came out of the church and tried to sneak away from everyone, heading towards the horse stables.
“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown”
― H.P. Lovecraft

Offline Rho'Syn Ilwynog

• Foxy Fox
  • Being my 1337 self
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #63 on: December 02, 2015, 05:23:50 PM »
((Would my character notice the priest leaving? I don't want to metagame))

Offline Kyle MaJoi

• Foxy Fox
  • The Void is Calling...
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Coloring: He has dark green fur and gray stripes down his back and tail. His eyes are black and have glowing, lime green pupils.
« Reply #64 on: December 02, 2015, 05:25:29 PM »
((Your character can notice him if you want, but it's up to her on how she reacts and what she says/does))
“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown”
― H.P. Lovecraft

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
« Reply #65 on: December 02, 2015, 06:05:20 PM »
The doctor was a bit a shamed when he toke notice of the cheer and praise, but he went to it's corpse and pet it's coat..."ugh...Sometimes I just want to be a beast myself...The blood, the sweet taste of victory...no...I must not crave....but I do....errrr....now is not the time...evil must be punished and wounds must be patched..." He wispered to himself while entering his own world and zoned out the world around him..
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline Rho'Syn Ilwynog

• Foxy Fox
  • Being my 1337 self
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #66 on: December 02, 2015, 06:48:19 PM »
Rhosyn turned, and noticed the priest moving through the crowd. She pushed through it, her hammer still out by her side, and grabs the priest with her two right hands, lifting him up.

"Running away are we, Father. I think you and I need to chat first." she said, growling. "Tell me... what do you know of this creature."

Offline Kyle MaJoi

• Foxy Fox
  • The Void is Calling...
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #67 on: December 02, 2015, 06:59:22 PM »
The preacher yelped from being lifted up and said as his legs squirmed, "I-I was just trying to protect this town from the sinister forces of the Hallow! It was the Lord's command that a sacrifice was to be given to the Hallow, was you only way to please it! and then you... children of Perdition, came into our town and poisoned our privacy. We're all doomed i tell you, DOOMED!!!"

The preachers words confused the villagers, much to the preacher's dismay. It was obvious that he was hiding something.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2015, 07:08:01 PM by Kyle MaJoi »
― H.P. Lovecraft

Offline Rho'Syn Ilwynog

• Foxy Fox
  • Being my 1337 self
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #68 on: December 02, 2015, 07:01:23 PM »
((Question, I believe I'm currently holding the preacher, but if not I understand))

Offline Kyle MaJoi

• Foxy Fox
  • The Void is Calling...
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #69 on: December 02, 2015, 07:02:41 PM »
((Oh crap! sorry about that XD. At the very moment I posted it said that you posted at the same time. Want me to edit my post?))
― H.P. Lovecraft

Offline Rho'Syn Ilwynog

• Foxy Fox
  • Being my 1337 self
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #70 on: December 02, 2015, 07:03:56 PM »
((it would make sense, I would appreciate  it :D))

Offline Kyle MaJoi

• Foxy Fox
  • The Void is Calling...
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #71 on: December 02, 2015, 07:08:24 PM »
((It's fixed :D))
― H.P. Lovecraft

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #72 on: December 02, 2015, 07:12:43 PM »
The doctor kept talking to himself and petted the corpse some more not even caring about the preacher and his words of lies..

Offline Rho'Syn Ilwynog

• Foxy Fox
  • Being my 1337 self
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #73 on: December 02, 2015, 07:13:52 PM »
"Privacy to sacrifice the innocent to the darkness? The Lord does not command ever to succumb to the darkness in such a way."

A sadness fell on her face. "Father, I am a Zealot of the holy church, an Inquisitor. You can tell me what has happened. What force convinced you of this need to sacrifice the pure of blood and heart. Your sins will be redeemed."

She lowers him to the ground, hand still on his collar but no longer holding him aloft. "What vision of our Lord told you of this, Father? What darkness clouds your mind. Had we not come along, that beast would have killed another, and continued to do so for many more months, if not years. Privacy in this sense is the breeding ground of the Dark one's work. I can promise you that I am not of this Perdition you speak of. Tell me, Father. Why do you speak of doom and destruction, one follower of the path to another?"

Offline Kyle MaJoi

• Foxy Fox
  • The Void is Calling...
    • Steam
    • Awards
« Reply #74 on: December 02, 2015, 07:17:37 PM »
The raccoon's face was twisted in rage, but then he gave in as finally said, lowering her head, "It was on the night when the beast first attacked our town. It braught a force beyond any storm, any drought we've endured, and left behind a path of death. My wife... Was one of the many it cut down. And on that same night... A woman in red, visited my home."
― H.P. Lovecraft